It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My solution to Islam (from a western POV)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Your history of Mohammad demonstrates how very different Western peoples values are to Muslims and unfortunately how there can be no compromise with people who think that a man like Mohammad, was actually a prophet from some kind of God.

However the Jews and the teaching they give their kids from the Talmud on how it instructs them to treat the Goy and unfortunately Goy babies, are precious little better. IMHO both those religions need to contain themselves purely to the desert and leave the rest of the world alone. I don 't think that some men need any religious encouragement to make predators and paedophiles out of themselves, let alone to think its actually morally right.

Unless one shares common values there is no common ground to build a strong united foundation on.

This is a fight that if it occurs, means that every soldier and fighter for the West will have to remember these people think that God is truly on their side and if they die trying to kill you, they will get 70 odd virgins in heaven - simply tells you how utterly mad they actually are and how dangerous.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Strawman.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer
^^ Yeah .. that. I agree with beezzer.

The OP wants a solution .... here they are ... take your pick

#1 - education and detoxing from indoctrination.

#2 - lock 'em all together in one country and let them beat the snot out of each other until no one is left standing.

That's the solution for ANY ideology/political movement/religion that is de-evolved.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: dmfsb

And now you want to snip, so I will bid you a farewell as I now avoid snipping matches.

So my farewell will be this
At no point did I say you 100% agree with op, at most I said this,
"And you still haven't gave your take on the OP's solution, but it seems you agree with it."
No I did not go into your short posting history cause that is the past and a mind can change since, which is totally acceptable in my book as everyday you can learn something new that can change your outlook.
As for the personal attacks, its against T&C, called going after the player not the ball and there is a sticky that you should of read when you first joined.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawgRex
a reply to: Sremmos80

Yep...missed that one. Not a fan of the GOP either. Can you tell I'm still pissed off?

Maybe I should have posted this in the rant forum, but the fact is is Islam is both a religion and political entity. (Just two of the pillars...do your research)

A lot of people don't realize that Indonesia is the most populous Islamic state, and while they have their problems...it's nothing compared to the ME.

This may surprise you since you seem to think I am a right wing nutter (then again, maybe not), I am actually rooting for Iran in regards to Iraq...they at least seem to get it concerning their own neighborhood. Then again, Russia is now involved, and of course the US & EU, the Kurds and the Turks.

What a smorgasbord of disaster.

I just try to see the big picture, and come up with a big cure to said disaster. And the cure would hurt, no questions about that.
Minor terrorist groups could very rarely cause a disaster...I predict America ,Russia and Iran will co operate in a massive historic mission to out run the whole bunch of the remaining terrorist groups in the world for good ,,or at least a very long time.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Nothing I said was of a Christian nature. I just said that we should apply their own laws to them.

How is that being a Nazi? Get a clue.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Cause Eugenics is the answer to everything...

Yeah no.

Much like Christianity being about 50 years behind the times, Islam is about another 50 beyond that. Eventually, within a generation, the moderates will take over outside of the larger extremist sectors of Islamic Countries and this will sort itself out.

Muslims are going to keep killing each other, until both sides realize they are being idiots.

The real solution is to leave the ALONE and protect our HOMELANDS from terrorist organizations, not create, meddle with and then pretend to defend against them.

~Tenth

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

I think you are being very generous with the '50 years from now they'll realize' thing (I think it'll be longer than that) ... but I agree with what you said. Christianity has evolved. Eventually Islam will evolve. But it won't happen until they figure out that they are being idiots with all the killing and for that to happen, they've got to let some fresh air and sunshine into the ideology. Maybe they can start by allowing women to drive cars and get educated in fields that they want. (oh ... and if they'd just eat some freak'n BACON their entire outlook on life would change!!
)

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Sremmos80
And now you want to snip, so I will bid you a farewell as I now avoid snipping matches.

Read: I am no longer able to carry on my tactics, and I am not prepared to continue the discussion without exposing myself and my agenda

Sremmos80
So my farewell will be this
At no point did I say you 100% agree with op, at most I said this,
"And you still haven't gave your take on the OP's solution, but it seems you agree with it."

Read: I did state this, but I'm now playing semantic games in order to further obfuscate matters.

Sremmos80
No I did not go into your short posting history cause that is the past and a mind can change since, which is totally acceptable in my book as everyday you can learn something new that can change your outlook.

Read: I did not go into your posting history (note the use of "short" in an attempt to patronise me and my positions) because I would not have been able to carry on these games. Further to this, you must accept indoctrination and brainwashing until I am prepared to further discuss with you because it is much easier for me to deal with people of my own opinion as a result of my dogmatism.

Sremmos80
As for the personal attacks, its against T&C, called going after the player not the ball and there is a sticky that you should of read when you first joined.

Which personal attacks? Unfortunately for you, "personal attack" does not include pointing out your position and disruptive tactics. I will always go after players who use curve balls, within and as much as the Terms and Conditions allow.

edit on 5-7-2014 by dmfsb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
History of Islamic wars and conquests...

Islam and war

Muslim conquests

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: dmfsb

originally posted by: Sremmos80
And yes this is extremely racist and hateful

Islam is a religion comprised of adherents from many, many racial backgrounds. Therefore, it is impossible to call anything stated by OP or supporters as "racist". Unless you intend to unilaterally alter the meaning of the word.

Your racism card has been declined due to insufficient truth.

even better, you could learn the definition of racism...

how about that?

let us know when you're ready so we can continue with the discussion.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yes, and Christians had the inquisition and the crusades.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: demus

Maybe YOU should. Islam isn't a race. It's a religion and ideology and political movement.

Racism - Noun

- the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

- prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: demus

originally posted by: dmfsb

originally posted by: Sremmos80
And yes this is extremely racist and hateful

Islam is a religion comprised of adherents from many, many racial backgrounds. Therefore, it is impossible to call anything stated by OP or supporters as "racist". Unless you intend to unilaterally alter the meaning of the word.

Your racism card has been declined due to insufficient truth.

how about that?

let us know when you're ready so we can continue with the discussion.

racism
ˈreɪsɪz(ə)m/
noun
noun: racism

the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.
"theories of racism"
prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

I'm sorry, your racism card has been declined due to a lack of truth.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: HauntWok
a reply to: xuenchen

And.

A point?

A comparison

btw, did you know Muslims were "targeted" in the Spanish Inquisition as well ?

Why was that

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: HauntWok

Yes, but the crusades were 1095 AD and the inquisition 1100 AD.
You are talking about a thousand years ago.
The later inquisitions were small in scope and involved only Catholics.
Islamic Caliphate Sharia-law conquest is happening NOW.
Sad but true.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I think you'll have to think of another solution OP as yours wont work. Take using their laws and practices against them. When in the Stan some soldiers on the ground went that way the individuals concerned screamed their heads off to the international community in as much as they are getting thousands of dollars compensation. Now imagine if the US army got 40 or 50 Isis terrorists and lined them up in a shallow pit and executed them. Filmed it and showed it to the world bragging about it. That sir is what you propose. As for keep going back in time to justify any modern stance is completely futile and a waste of time. Now could someone enlighten me and tell me where in the world are 1 or 2 thousand christian terrorist murdering men, women and children and trying to take over a section of an established nation to set up their own. Don't whatever you answer quote Israel. That gentlemen is what's called a tit for tat situation not an all out operation to eradicate a people.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
it is tragically funny how anyone from "the West" thinks to have credibility to criticize another countries, groups, ethnicity, religions...

talking about violence?

SLAVERY?

Colonization?

Nazism?

Atomic bombs?

Communism?

more recently - invasions and "actions" on multiple sovereign countries...

you guys are out of your mind to criticize something you know nothing about.

I believe Jesus said something about that as well...

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

How long the extermination of the NA?

The murder of the Jews?
Slavery?

Just because the west stole everything and enslaved and colonized most of the third world and got fat and rich doesn't mean they are holy and not the worst murderers and killers and rapists the world has ever seen and will ever see.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: dmfsb

the term "racial discrimination" shall mean any distinction, exclusion, restriction, or preference based on race, colour, descent, or national or ethnic origin that has the purpose or effect of nullifying or impairing the recognition, enjoyment or exercise, on an equal footing, of human rights and fundamental freedoms in the political, economic, social, cultural or any other field of public life.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join