It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isis chief appears in first video, calls on Muslims to obey him

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the leader of ISIS and their recently established (self-proclaimed) caliphate, has called on Muslims to obey him, according to a newly released video.

According to the BBC, the video has been released amid rumours that al-Baghdadi was either killed or severely wounded in an attack on himself.

The video is included in the following link, for those interested in viewing it.

www.bbc.com...
edit on 5-7-2014 by daaskapital because: sp

edit on 5-7-2014 by daaskapital because: video published on BBC

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

I'm all for it when Narcissists are removed from the face of this earth. The dude is evil, just like many other so-called leaders around the world. With any luck, he's now dead...but I doubt it.

I hate to say it, but I am behind the idea of psychologically profiling ALL supposed leaders and preventing them from gaining power.

"I am your leader, though I am not the best of you, so if you see that I am right, support me, and if you see that I am wrong, advise me," he told worshippers.

Who made this piece of excrement their leader? The guy is playing both sides as his followers wantonly execute hundreds...just for holding a different belief.

I'm at the point where I hope the Middle East burns...with every one in it. They can't seem to get their act together and happen to drag every one else into their business.

Yea...it's an emotional outburst...but the world really doesn't need the ME energy when it is tied to so much pig crap!
edit on 5-7-2014 by TDawgRex because: Just a angry ETA

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Thank you for posting this daaskapital. It's got me wondering how the Saudi royals will respond. My guess is that Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is probably their creation. He is their pit bull. And now that their pit bull has rabies and is running wild, what will they do about it? It's up to the Muslim world to take care of this ...

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: TDawgRex

I'm all for it when Narcissists are removed from the face of this earth. The dude is evil, just like many other so-called leaders around the world. With any luck, he's now dead...but I doubt it.

I hate to say it, but I am behind the idea of psychologically profiling ALL supposed leaders and preventing them from gaining power.

Yeah.

Further information states that the video of al-Baghdadi was released around 24 hours after his supposed death or injury. So i guess the release of the video was to silence such rumours...

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
Thank you for posting this daaskapital. It's got me wondering how the Saudi royals will respond. My guess is that Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is probably their creation. He is their pit bull. And now that their pit bull has rabies and is running wild, what will they do about it? It's up to the Muslim world to take care of this ...

No problem!

Saudi Arabia has bolstered its northern border with Iraq, in order to combat any attack from ISIS (which now controls most of the southern lands on the border).

It wouldn't surprise me if he does have connections with Saudi Arabia. It is well believed that Saudi Arabia (and individuals within the state) are funding ISIS. This would make some sense, considering the Sunni/Shia divide.

I guess time will tell regarding Saudi Arabia's alleged backing of ISIS. It should be quite easy to draw a conclusion on Saudi Arabia's role, especially regarding the possibility of ISIS following through on some threats and entering Saudi Arabia. If they don't enter Saudi Arabia, i believe it will be quite telling.

I believe it is a problem, both for the West, and the Muslim world, but those debates are for another time.

Thanks.
edit on 5-7-2014 by daaskapital because: sp/clarification

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Who would obey that psychotic fraud and murderer? What or who in their right mind would appoint him a dog catcher let alone a caliph!

Looking holy with all that blood on his hands. Was he a sheik or a known terrorist who the US let out of prison…?

Likely this guy is a made up figure like OBL and that other psychotic in Afghanistan Mullah Umar

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Who would obey that psychotic fraud and murderer? What or who in their right mind would appoint him a dog catcher let alone a caliph!

Looking holy with all that blood on his hands. Was he a sheik or a known terrorist who the US let out of prison…?

Likely this guy is a made up figure like OBL and that other psychotic in Afghanistan Mullah Umar

Yep. we did let him out and he promised to see us in New York eventually.

I don't think that was a friendly promise.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Jihadists?

Yes, he was allegedly held by the US, and later, Iraq. There are some inconsistencies in his incarceration though:

It was reported by The Daily Beast in 2014 that al-Baghdadi was captured in 2005 and held at Camp Bucca, a US-controlled detention facility in Iraq, until his transfer to Iraqi control in 2009 under an agreement signed by President George W. Bush the previous year. The same newspaper reported that al-Baghdadi issued a threat on his release in 2009, saying, "I'll see you in New York".

However, according to Department of Defense records, al-Baghdadi was held at Camp Bucca as a ‘civilian internee’ by US Forces-Iraq from early February 2004 until early December 2004, when he was released. A Combined Review and Release Board recommended the ‘unconditional release’ of al-Baghdadi and there is no record of him being held at any other time.

en.wikipedia.org...

Too hard to tell right now. Not much is known about him. As i said above, i think time will tell.
edit on 5-7-2014 by daaskapital because: clarification

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: daaskapital
I believe it is a problem, both for the West, and the Muslim world, but those debates are for another time.

Absolutely. I just want THEM to take care of it for a change. Ya' know??

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   

You just answered your own question. No one in their right mind. Brainwashed people. And it seems there are thousands and thousands of them. Those not in their right mind will follow him .. but also others will 'make friends' with him because they are scared of him.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
He’ll end up in New York in a cage, or if he is an agent of the black op boys maybe a villa in the south of France after his stupid dupe lunatic followers are all dead, in prison, or running after some other pipe dream.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   
The joke's on us...."ISIS" are the same Syrian "rebels" funded by....wait for it....

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Even if he is dead you can bet your boots he'll be replaced in no time, when will it all end ?

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Absolutely. I just want THEM to take care of it for a change. Ya' know??

Yeah, i get what you mean. I think it would be a difficult situation for the Muslim world to undertake alone though. Some limited Western combat support wouldn't hurt, in my opinion. Let them do the fighting, and aid them in supporting capacities (as well as drones, air strikes, training etc). If things get too bad, i would probably consider a full implementation of Western forces though...

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I'm getting so angry that I believe the following is what is needed.

If they won't leave office voluntary...maybe other measures are needed.

They don't fear those who they supposedly work for...maybe it's time they did?

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Signals

Not really.

Sure, some rebels have wide connections, which makes them associated with ISIS and the like. But the rebels of whom the USA is attempting to fund, are the moderate rebels who predominantly belong to the Free Syrian Army. They are not affiliated nor allied with ISIS, even though they once were. They are currently engaging them in battle in northern Syria.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
This guy is a perfect black op candidate like OBL and Mullah Umar, the one eyed one.

All this insanity within Islam is coming from the lunatics in Saudi Arabia and their perversion of Islam. These demented medieval hypocrites in Saudi, the greedy bastards, spread this flea infested despicable sect of Islam called Wahhabism, the worst thing that has happened to Islam.

Like that 19th century psychotic the British raised, Abdul Wahhab, to create the monstrosity called Wahhabi Salafi sect.

edit on 5-7-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   
The caliph has spoken. Muslims must obey.

So it begins...

Allahu Akbar!

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   

a reply to: Signals

Not really.

Sure, some rebels have wide connections, which makes them associated with ISIS and the like. But the rebels of whom the USA is attempting to fund, are the moderate rebels who predominantly belong to the Free Syrian Army. They are not affiliated nor allied with ISIS, even though they once were. They are currently engaging them in battle in northern Syria.

It's a flustercluck over there. It always has been. Everyone hated the various dictators and kings over time, but one thing they did and did well, until recently was keep their countries running, albeit crappily, but better than they are now.

It's going to come down to genocide at some point between Shia and Sunni (and all the sects in between). At that point, it'll probably come down to another genocide between the West and whoever won the previous battles.

I'm not seeing anything good in the future...especially with Islam involved.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Yeah all 17 of em.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join