It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live: 216: Interview With Barry Carter of Mysteries of ORMUS, 4th of July, UFOs and MUCH MORE!!!

page: 1

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   
+more as things happen across the world....

Join the ATS LIVE crew for a jam packed episode discussing the hot topics of today, the best and brightest of YOUR threads across the boards and live interviews with some of the greatest minds on the planet regarding unusual phenomena, conspiracies and political scandals.

We go Live from

9 pm EDT, 8 pm CDT, 7 pm MDT, 6 pm PDT (North America)
2am BST, 3 am CET (Europe)
5 am MSK (Russia)
Noon pm AEDT, 9 am AWST (Australia)

Tune in information

Anyone who wants to listen to ATS Live can do so in the following ways

Via The ATS Radio Page (high and low bandwidth players, and stream links for most commercial players available) - this site adaptive and will work on your mobile and tablet device.

Shoucast High Bandwidth

Shoutcast Low Bandwidth

Via Tune In (both the site and the Iphone and Android Apps - search for ATS Radio

Tonight's Topics

Show Intro's...

Hour 1

4th of JULY

July 4th, 2014 - Happy 238th Birthday America
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ironic Independence Day Pic

A Century-Old Mystery: the 1561 UFOs Over Nuremberg

Hour 2

Interview With Barry Carter

www.subtleenergies.com...

After the workshop we decided to try and recreate my friend's earlier experiments. Since this time, Jim has developed methods to convert ORMUS to metal and metal to ORMUS. He can trap ORMUS elements out of mountain streams with a passive trap.

Since 1995 I have been working with others to develop theories about how this all works. These theories starts with Hudson's theory but are much more comprehensive.

It is important that this gets to the world. It is important that no one single-sources any part of it. Jim's ozone generator is one key to the transformation of these materials but there are many others.

I have been working almost full time on ORMUS stuff since 1996. After attending Hudson's Portland presentation in 1995 I transcribed the entire lecture and portions of the workshop and put them on the internet. In early 1996 I got an incomplete transcript of his Dallas lecture from someone else so I finished that up and got it on the web. I also scanned and corrected Hudson's patent and put it on the web around this time.

Music Break

Hour 3

By 2045 "The Top Species Will No Longer Be Humans"

Contrails *do* influence the weather, here is proof by NASA

There are no angels.

CRSO

10 things we didn't know last week.....

Outtro

How to call in to the show

UK Users can call into the show from landlines by ringing

0113 8150068

Calls will be charged at Local rates if you live in the Leeds area, or national rates from elsewhere
dependant on your call package

Calllers in the USA can call into the show from landlines by ringing

(954) 903-0748

Calls will be charged at Local rates if you live in the FT.Lauderdale area, or national rates from elsewhere dependant on your call package.

Please wait for us to ask for callers.

We can only take one call at a time and you'll be brought to air. Please be patient.

Be sure to join us in the ATS Chat Room as well during the show, and get your views heard.

Repeat Shows

Sunday at 9pm BST (Europe) on www.atsliveradio.com
Monday at 11pm EDT (North America) on Global Radio Alliance - www.kgraradio.com...
Monday at 8pm ADCT (Australia) on www.atsliveradio.com

Shows also appear as podcast feeds on;
ITunes
Spreaker

We are also now on IHeart Radio

ATS Live Radio - virtually everywhere
edit on 7/5/2014 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Looking forward to the show. This, Reality Remix Laura's show and Bushcraft are the best talk radio on the web! And no...I'm not kissing anybodies ass...I really do like it! It's about the things that are rarely discussed on regular radio. Always a learning experience. Even if I do disagree from time to time.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

Thank you so much for the positive feedback. And disagreeing is a healthy part of getting information out there. Without dissension there is no room for growth, because we would all know and believe exactly the same thing.

The key is researching anything you don't know fully, or understand, or even a point of view with which you adamantly disagree. I have found my point of view sometimes alters, even if in a miniscule manner, because I wanted to know WHY someone holds a dissenting view.

Thanks, TDawgRex!

BT

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   
This is going to be a GREAT interview folks

One you DO NOT want to miss..

Just check out the links for any questions you may have..

Semper

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Love Laura's show. I could listen to her dulcet tones all day, and night

The ATS shows are very different, I admit I can only listen to radio equivalents which have no DJs just music, as I cant bare the rubbish they go on with, not to mention Shock jocks.
People don't listen and talk enough anymore......except on ATS live radio of course

a reply to: TDawgRex

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Just giving the thread a bump to remind everyone that the show is about to start!

Tune in folks! Go to chat as well...I'll be there. Stop in and say hi!

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I blew up the toilet after a case of beer

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I agree TDog the 3 Best Shows! I am looking forward to
tonight's show as I do every week!

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
It's looking like an interesting show.

Garth is going to bring us all the topics we aren't going to discuss first.

Then an interesting guest for hour two.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Edited.
edit on 5-7-2014 by smirk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: EyesOpenMouthShut
I blew up the toilet after a case of beer

Interesting...

I've spent the past 2 and half hours vacuuming up my hallway and bathroom carpets as my Bathroom plumbing decided to break on me. I'm taking a break as I've already dumped out of the Wet/Dry vac 6 times of 6 gallons each.. Thats 36 gallons so far.. Cripes!

I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to rip out the carpet and get rid of the padding below.

So taking a break and listening a bit as Wet carpet in 100 degree weather is a mighty fine smell..

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   
podcast.sjrdesign.net...

Here is the link to Dr. Stu's Podcast. Enjoy

BT

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyAnonymous

Poor guy, i really do feel bad for you right now. have one on me

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Well, now you have a opportunity to replace the carpeting with a wood floor.

Easier maintenance too.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Oh Johnny I feel for you dude, that is horrible!
And to happen on a holiday weekend really sucks bro!

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   
ORMUS is it something like colloidal silver but a
white gold powder? I guess in the same form? Would
you mix it the same?

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Wanted to offer a few links just in case your interested in learning more about this mysterious ORMUS as I am (always seems like I walk away after an ORMUS interview with more questions than answers...)

Documenting Plant Results - Barry Carter

ORMUS - Scientific Overview

Extracts by Dr. John Milewski on ORMUS

Biological & Organic Transmutation:

The study of biological transmutation can be said to have begun in the 17th century with the famous experiment by von Helmont, who grew a willow tree in a clay vase with 200 pounds of soil. After 5 years, he dried the soil and found that its weight had decreased by only 2 ounces: "Water alone had, therefore, been sufficient to produce 160 pounds of wood, bark and roots" (plus fallen leaves which he did not weigh). Presumably, there were some minerals in the water he fed to the tree. Nowadays we know that plants form carbohydrates from atmospheric carbon dioxide, but their mineral content is derived from soil, not air. It may be possible, however, that the ORMEs (Orbitally Rearranged Monoatomic Elements), discovered by David Hudson in the 1980s, exist in the atmosphere and are utilized by plants.

A French researcher named Louis Kervran was then the Conferences Director at the University of Paris, and his first paper was published in La Revue Generale Des Sciences, July 1960.

Kervran pointed out, the ground in the area known as Brittany contained no calcium; however, every day a hen would lay a perfectly normal egg, with a perfectly normal shell containing calcium. The hens do eagerly peck mica from the soil, and mica contains potassium - a single step below calcium in the standard table of elements. It appears that the hens may transmute some of the potassium to calcium. Hens denied calcium but not potassium, stay perfectly healthy and lay perfectly normal eggs. Hens denied both potassium and calcium will be sickly and lay only soft-shelled eggs. If these sick chickens are allowed to peck only mica - which they will frantically do - everything returns to normal again.

Japanese researchers replicated Kervran's astounding results to their complete satisfaction & recommended him to the Nobel Committee for a Nobel Prize for his work. Thus Kervran became a Nobel nominee, though he was not granted the prize.

Over a century ago, a chemist named Albrecht von Herzeele proved that germinating seeds somehow transmuted elements in the process. In 1873 von Herzeele published a book, The Origin of Inorganic Substances, where he showed research proving that plants continuously create material elements.

Lawes and Gilbert, two British researchers, also found that plants could "extract" more elements from the soil than the soil actually contained in the first place.

edit on 7/5/2014 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Garth is the shizz, just saying

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Semper Sings "Everyone loves Garth"
Thanks for listening

top topics

join