It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you go about forgetting someone?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Time wounds all heels. Put time into making yourself better. The chicks will swarm you like bees on nectar. If you're lucky, you'll find a good one.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Hey mate, I've recently gone through a breakup of sorts that I didn't see coming, so know exactly how you feel. The feeling of frustration can literally be overwhelming. I know I spent a lot of time in my room either just staring off in to space, or crying. I did (and still do) feel like the connection her and I had was special. Unfortunately she didn't feel the same. The key is distracting yourself. Whether its another person, working out, art, music, could be anything. I was lost for ages, and then found some music that (for me) suited the situation perfectly. I went for a (LOT) of long walks and drives with the music cranked. And yes, sometimes I just stopped and cried. That happens. its part of the process. I've also started working out, which can't hurt with spring coming up (here in Australia). And working on my car helps too. All of it helps a little bit to keep my mind off the situation. Keep at it, and you'll get there. Just remember that it will be bumpy - sometimes you'll be ok, and then something will set you off. That's cool, it passes quicker each time. If I was religious I'd pray for you, because knowing what its like, I wouldn't wish these feelings on anyone.

Good luck with it all.

Tim

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: 8fl0z

You don't forget, you just deal with it. That relationship is tainted why would you even want it, find another one and dno't mess up this time..

If you are not ready for a "serious" reliationship then just play around without getting too attached.

getting hung over stuff like this is understandable but it is still foolishness.

<< 1   >>

join