It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The pope condemns personal relationship with Christ

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
a reply to: colbe

I'm glad you're so well versed in your Catechism.

I hope you're also well versed in the Bible.

I am not, I prefer the old Catechism, the Baltimore Catechism but I am well versed on private revelation (prophecy). I try to read non-Catholic Christian prophecy too.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   

I'm not that versed in the differences though my impression is that the older one was more strict and exclusionist and the newer one is more polished and . . . diplomatically . . . "flexible."

We might have some commonalities re some newer Christian prophetic sources. I used to keep more tabs on them but it's such a mess . . . I backed off and am waiting for God to clean the Christian prophetic up--as I'm sure He will . . . before things get lit off with wholesale END TIMES dramas and traumas.

There's just too much contamination by man's impressions, feelings and biases on the part of too many 'self professed' 'prophets.'

I've almost gotten to the place that if someone calls themselves a prophet, I almost immediately cross them off the list and consider them NOT being authentic.

The better, real ones with an ear to God's authentic Holy Spirit's voice tend to be more humble and to not call themselves prophets, imho.

I feel saddened that you know the 2 Catechisms better than the Bible.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle

So are you saying that catholics who belong to his church built upon his rock peter will not be?

Hi 55StarOracle, I like your avatar pic.

No! The exact opposite. God is going to show all peoples dramatically, He wants them to become Roman Catholic.
During the Warning (awakening) Rev 6:15-17, 1 Cor 3:13. The Day of the Lord in this the Sixth Day. Everyone will be shown and who can imagine, prophecy says some will still disbelieve. It has been almost a hundred years since Fatima, some think the year of the Warning will be 2017. God's gift of this awakening could happen before, only He knows for sure.

GBY ,

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

I've often thought about the worship aspect of God Almighty . . .

God does not NEED us in any normal sense of the word NEED.

He's the ultimate self-sufficient ONE.

I think one reason that it delights Him is that it is a measure of our TRUST of Him, our Devotion to Him which is indicative, then, of His being thereby more unlikely to experience us rebelling in the future a la lucifer's pride and rebellion.

I am just convinced that while there is undoubtedly some delight in Father God's Blood bought kids DELIGHTING IN HIM to the point of worship--as any Father would enjoy . . .

that the MAIN IMPORT MUST BE for OUR benefit.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Sorry.

That is wholesale unBiblical and unprophetic, to me.

I believe Jesus The Christ will wipe out all denominational divisions and labels.

I believe that the Sermon on the Mount will essentially be the law of the planet.

BTW, if you haven't read Exo-Vaticana . . . I think you are missing out on an exhaustive body of research data--particularly with the DVD full of thousands of pages of documents . . . a body of research that will turn out to be quite predictive and accurate about the near horizon in the next several years. I don't know if you could handle it. But I think if you are unaware of the facts presented in it, that the eventual shock to your system when such is falling out of the air onto the nightly news . . . will be quite traumatic to you.

And, IF The Lord has never stripped you to your bone marrow in terms of what you believed and thought you knew . . . even about Him and The Bible and Salvation and all things essential . . . I don't know whether to call you blessed or disadvantaged.

It's not something I'd wish on anyone.

Yet, it's priceless having come out the other side with God helping to rebuild my faith from the raw bones "I think/mostly believe God exists" period . . . to a full blown Biblical faith again.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: colbe No! The exact opposite. God is going to show all peoples dramatically, He wants them to become Roman Catholic.

GBY ,

Lol, you are not serious are you?
RC is not about a personal relationship with Christ

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   

I'm not that versed in the differences though my impression is that the older one was more strict and exclusionist and the newer one is more polished and . . . diplomatically . . . "flexible."

We might have some commonalities re some newer Christian prophetic sources. I used to keep more tabs on them but it's such a mess . . . I backed off and am waiting for God to clean the Christian prophetic up--as I'm sure He will . . . before things get lit off with wholesale END TIMES dramas and traumas.

There's just too much contamination by man's impressions, feelings and biases on the part of too many 'self professed' 'prophets.'

I've almost gotten to the place that if someone calls themselves a prophet, I almost immediately cross them off the list and consider them NOT being authentic.

The better, real ones with an ear to God's authentic Holy Spirit's voice tend to be more humble and to not call themselves prophets, imho.

I feel saddened that you know the 2 Catechisms better than the Bible.

I am very happy you believe in prophecy, quite a few at ATS do not. I try to change their minds (hearts), really.

There are a lot of current messages because God knows our fallen nature, people today do NOT believe the prophets, like in the past. And we are in times of fulfillment.

So, God speaks and He does daily. And reason why each messenger's style is different, God respects the messenger, revealing what He wishes in their manner of thinking and talking. You do see in reading the daily messages from Heaven, the approved and yet to be approved by the Church, All of them agree on the sequence of end time events, the Millennial reign coming and the mystical prophesied during both.

And important...the non-Catholic Christian prophetic lines up. There is one end time.

I love Holy Scripture, at Sunday Mass, there are four readings. I do need to read the Bible more on my own. When Bible apologists quote and explain the Old Testament and the Gospel, it blows you over, everything Jesus states is perfectly said!!!

One favorite of mine, who helps you understand Church teaching using Scripture is John Salza. Read any of his writings.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

Dear BO XIAN,

You've given me so much to think about, that I'll have to work on it tomorrow (well, later today). May I comment on your thoughts about the purpose of our Love and Devotion to God.

Say, (as another potentially failed analogy) you take your spouse to some world famous Art Museum. She sees, perhaps, the Mona Lisa, or something by Botticelli, or Rembrandt. She might, possibly, say "Those are ugly, I think Andy Warhol's soup can is far more inspiring, awesome, and meaningful."

Or, you take a friend to an ocean at sunset. He looks out, then pulls a calculator and eventually says "You brought me out here to see 3.74 umpty zillion cubic yards of cold saltwater?"

These people don't have a simple difference of opinion. I would say, firmly, that they are wrong, there is something broken about them.

For me, failure to be in love with God and praise Him for His goodness, is an indication of something broken inside of us. Just as you wish that your wife and your friend could see and understand beauty, God wishes us to see and understand the truth and beauty that is His Majesty. It's not something He needs to be whole, it's something we need to be whole.

I'm certain this will be rejected by many, but I'm a firm believer in Love and Truth.

With respect,
Charles1952
edit on 10-7-2014 by charles1952 because: Correct word choice.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Sorry.

That is wholesale unBiblical and unprophetic, to me.

I believe Jesus The Christ will wipe out all denominational divisions and labels.

I believe that the Sermon on the Mount will essentially be the law of the planet.

BTW, if you haven't read Exo-Vaticana . . . I think you are missing out on an exhaustive body of research data--particularly with the DVD full of thousands of pages of documents . . . a body of research that will turn out to be quite predictive and accurate about the near horizon in the next several years. I don't know if you could handle it. But I think if you are unaware of the facts presented in it, that the eventual shock to your system when such is falling out of the air onto the nightly news . . . will be quite traumatic to you.

And, IF The Lord has never stripped you to your bone marrow in terms of what you believed and thought you knew . . . even about Him and The Bible and Salvation and all things essential . . . I don't know whether to call you blessed or disadvantaged.

It's not something I'd wish on anyone.

Yet, it's priceless having come out the other side with God helping to rebuild my faith from the raw bones "I think/mostly believe God exists" period . . . to a full blown Biblical faith again.

The underlined, I agree, Jesus is returning and things will never be the same. No more division or broken, divided
Christianity. God is going to unite Christianity to one belief, Roman Catholicism. It is the Faith He established.

If you can accept His supernatural presence in the consecrated host, you're there. The pinnacle of the Faith
is Jesus' presence in the Holy Eucharist. All the other will fall into place....be believed.

I've never read Exo Vaticana....

Thanks BO XIAN,

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Oops, I am not drinking, I meant to underline two comments of BO XIAN, NOT my entire reply. Sorry.

I didn't preview again.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nochzwei

originally posted by: colbe No! The exact opposite. God is going to show all peoples dramatically, He wants them to become Roman Catholic.

GBY ,

It is true, believe Nochzwei,

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Nochzwei,

Here is a Protestant message about the Eucharist. Our Lord can't say Eucharist for disbelief right now but He
says it. Jesus is preparing our brothers and sisters in Christ to accept the Faith during the prophesied
"awakening."

Message to Jeff Kingshott

February 26, 2014

Take Me in "eat ,drink" allow me to overcome for you

Take Me in for this is the way,
To fast and pray,
And soon you will see,
All things come under Me,
A beautiful surrender free and true !
As you take Me in I become you ,
One Body and Bride in Me abide,
No more struggle or care,
For Now I am There!
Filling the empty places in you,
I overcome and subdue,
And you are spotless and free,
For I AM your Melchizedek and Priest,
Bringing the bread and the wine,
For it is on Me you dine,
Purifying all!
I Am your call,
Your answer and your friend,
Trust and depend,
For there is no other way, ....

www.openheaven.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Gods love for us gives him greater need for us than you could fathom ever possibly needing something we are his yet through original sin we are lost to him his need was so great he found a way and died for us... We still need him more than he needs us though if that makes you feel any better or is easier for you to understand...

He is the good Shepard who shall not rest until the last of his flock is rounded up...

Ask yourself this... What greater need would a father have if he lost his child? Even if he was pennyless starving and dying...

edit on 10-7-2014 by 5StarOracle because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-7-2014 by 5StarOracle because: Add

edit on 10-7-2014 by 5StarOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: charles1952

For me, failure to be in love with God and praise Him for His goodness, is an indication of something broken inside of us. Just as you wish that your wife and your friend could see and understand beauty, God wishes us to see and understand the truth and beauty that is His Majesty. It's not something He needs to be whole, it's something we need to be whole.

ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

I GREATLY AGREE.

For you and colbe . . .

EXO-VATICANA CRIS PUTNAM & TOM HORN
[BoX bold and color emphases added as usual] From the cover of the paperback 600 page summary of their research:

“Christians will not immediately need to renounce their faith in God “simply on the basis of the reception of [this] new, unexpected information of a religious character from extraterrestrial civilizations." However, once the “religious content” originating from outside the earth “has been verified” they will have to conduct “a re-reading [of the Gospel] inclusive of the new data . . . “ --Vatican Astronomer [Connected with Opus Dei] Father Giuseppe Tanzella-Nitti

There’s not a hint of how to overcome the absurdly impossible WAY, METHOD(S) of verifying something from purportedly Orion or Alpha Centauri etc. when we are the ones with the
--inferior mechanical technologies
--inferior brain tricking technologies
--inferior ‘Holodeck” technologies
--inferior transportation technologies
--inferior spiritual discernments evidently available at the top levels of government.

= = = =

The above . . . outraged me and grieved me immediately on reading it. I grieve for the millions of RC's around the world all set-up to follow the Pied Piper down the yellow brick road after the Eloi into the maws of the Morlachs.

The fallen angel/ET critter at Fatima was just the first major GREAT DECEPTION salvo toward that end.

St Paul warned us . . . EVEN IF an angel FROM HEAVEN came preaching ANY OTHER GOSPEL, consider him accursed.

As well they are . . . as well all the fallen angels are.

edit on 10/7/2014 by BO XIAN because: punctuation accuracy

edit on 10/7/2014 by BO XIAN because: tags

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Jeff K is a friend of mine.

I don't know that he sees the meaning of that the same as you do.

I'll try and remember to ask him the next call we have.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Ahhhh but you imputed a meaning to my words that I did not intend.

When Christ erases the divisions, it will NOT be in favor of the RCC nor any other human organized expression of Christianity. No way.

Just as He did when He walked dusty paths in Jerusalem and Nazareth . . . He will slice katty-wumpus across almost all human sensibilities and certainly almost all organizational human sensibilities and perspectives.

He's not coming to improve, overhaul, clean up, or refine human edifices or sensibilities. He's coming to trash them and set up HIS OWN REIGN HIS OWN WAYS WITH AN ABSOLUTELY PURIFIED GOSPEL IN WORD AND IN APPLICATION.

If you doubt HIS attitude regarding Pharisaical professional ecclesiastical pontificators, then print out all the verses in the Gospels about His comments to the Pharisees and about them . . . and just read all those in one sitting.

And THOSE Pharisees had the whole Torah etc. MEMORIZED. I doubt any Popes or RCC scholars ever did that.

They were master rationalizers and justifiers of all their elaborated additions to Moses' law and customs. Yet, Christ called them whitewashed tombs--a startling thing to call a Jew . . . as well as vipers . . . and sons of the devil.

God is NOT ABOUT TO ALLOW ANY group of Christians in Heaven to gloat about being members of "the most holy, truest, truly true and accurate exclusively correct club of Christians." ALL man's Christian organizations will be revealed to be thoroughly flawed to grossly corrupt AT BEST.

Just as He declared that no flesh would glory in His presence. No fleshly organization will, either.

And that's one reason Pope Frances' words in the OP are so . . . hazardous.
edit on 10/7/2014 by BO XIAN because: added, left out

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I hope you see that you are wrong about God not "needing" because you are wrong but more than that because it will only bring you closer to him and keep you from leading others astray as I know that is not your agenda...

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: colbe

originally posted by: Nochzwei

GBY ,

It is true, believe Nochzwei,

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 02:35 AM
link   

I think Bro Charles answered better than I.

I can only say . . . God does not NEED us in any conventional meanings of the word NEED.

Yes, He intensely enjoys our Love and adoration. Yes, He created us for fellowship.

However, the Triune Godhead is sufficiently complete in their unity and diversity as Frances Shaffer put so well.

I don't think we can well wrap our finite understanding around a God who so intensely delights in our Love of Him without 'DESPERATELY NEEDING' that Love.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 02:37 AM
link   

God is sufficiently complete without us or our Love of Him . . . that He could wrap this whole multiverse up and toss it in the nearest dipsy dumpster black hole and carry on as magnificently as before creating a new one--with or without a replacement for mankind.

Thanks for your kind words.

And now, I think I hear my Tempurpedic mattress and pillow calling sweetly to me.

edit on 10/7/2014 by BO XIAN because: added

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join