It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The pope condemns personal relationship with Christ

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
a reply to: colbe

I've texted Jeff to ask him about that prophetic message and his understanding of it.

He'll probably call me back within 48 hours or so.

BO XIAN,

Our Lord is getting non-Catholic Christians ready to accept the Faith in the divine "awakening" of Revelation 6. Isn't it something, Our Lord speaks beautifully, gently with a little humor in explaining and without using the word Eucharist. There was a vision given a few years ago, of Protestants rushing forward past their Catholic brothers and sisters to receive the most Holy Eucharist.

Jeff is a friend of mine too. He accepts the Eucharist but in the Protestant way, he rejects the ministerial priesthood. He actually thinks that he can confect the Eucharist. No way, ever unless he becomes a Catholic priest. An ordained by the "laying on hands" in succession from the Apostles ministerial priest.

I share often as I can about the divine "awakening", also called the Warning, people I hope will remember when it happens.

Read these words from Our Lord again.

Message to Jeff Kingshott

February 26, 2014

Take Me in "eat ,drink" allow me to overcome for you

Take Me in for this is the way,
To fast and pray,
And soon you will see,
All things come under Me,
A beautiful surrender free and true !
As you take Me in I become you ,
One Body and Bride in Me abide,
No more struggle or care,
For Now I am There!
Filling the empty places in you,
I overcome and subdue,
And you are spotless and free,
For I AM your Melchizedek and Priest,
Bringing the bread and the wine,
For it is on Me you dine,
Purifying all!
I Am your call,
Your answer and your friend,
Trust and depend,
For there is no other way, ....

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:12 AM
link   
He is referring to the Church as the body of Christ. The body meaning the brothers and sisters whom hold the same beliefs. He is saying to have a relationship with Christ and not have a relationship with other believers is an absurd thought process...If we have a relationship with Christ then certainly we would have a relationship with other believers... Not to have a relationship with other believers does not make a very good relationship with Christ. and n

"But even so, “God has called us to know him and to love him precisely by loving our brothers and sisters, by persevering in the fellowship of the Church and by seeking in all things to grow in faith and holiness as members of the one body of Christ.”
Concluding his address, Pope Francis encouraged those present to keep in MIND that, “as Christians, we cannot disregard the other, the Church; we cannot save ourselves on our own.”

CHurch capital C refers to the body or All believers....church small c is referring to the Roman Catholic church..

Pax

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

originally posted by: colbe
So, we haven't known His "ways" for 2000 years? And I thought He is God, His Word in the Gospel and in Tradition and in Prophecy are already inerrant, they do not need to be "purified."

Of course the Scripture in the original autographs--which, interestingly, we do not have--IS INERRANT.

"Tradition" is largely a pile of human presumption, ego, politics . . . garbage.

Authentic Holy Spirit led prophecy can be quite pure but so far has tended to be less than 100% pure from most sources. I believe God will be cleaning up the Christian prophetic wholesale to a 100% level. I don't know when.

The forever vague, general, NEVER anything specific of what Our Lord is returning to do and to reveal. That is the Protestant way. Why return if things are to remain the same? Please, you haven't stated what is "New", what is the "change", the "understanding of higher things", how about the "unity" of belief ahead which is repeated every day in the Protestant messages from Heaven.

I'm not convinced that my gifting and hearing are sufficiently pure to be very specific. I've missed it far too many times. I might could say . . .

--All God's kids in the END TIMES--to the degree they will at all allow and cooperate with--will be intensely devoted to God and God alone; to hearing His voice and obeying Him immediately and fully with appropriate miraculous signs following from the young to the old.

--God has lots more surprises up His much bigger sleeves for the enemy and the enemy's forces than the enemy has in store for God's kids.

--Loving, broken, humble, servant-hearted, INTRINSIC, sold-out, sacrificial, obedient, sensitive-to-His VOICE believers will do great exploits for God and His Kingdom--exploits never yet seen on the planet ever before.

--A massively powerful supernatural led and featured "revival," in-gathering of souls is scheduled for these END TIMES . . . . the manner, features and vastness of it will shock the secular world and be covered in the media. The numbers in-gathered will be staggering and unprecedented. Some of the famous individuals involved will utterly shock the public and their associates. There will be many 180 degree turn arounds of individuals never predicted to become believers ever in their associates' wildest imaginations.

--Resurrections will be common place--even after days dead.

--Loving servant-heartedness will be a hallmark of such believers doing great exploits. Yet, it will be A SUPER TENDER YET SUPER FIERCE LOVE-IN-TRUTH manifestation of the Great Shepherd's Love.

--Weather will be greatly more influenced by The Lord's prophets than by the globalists' tech and demonic manipulations of the weather.

--Lines will be drawn by The Lord's prophets which the enemy will not be allowed to or able to cross.

--There will still be many martyrs as there will be many protected from martyrdom.

--Many of the supernatural miracles at the hands of believers of all ages will be doings which no one has ever seen on earth before, ever. No one would have ever conceived of or imagined that such COULD be possible, even miraculously.

--Walking on water; food multiplication; resurrections; absent legs and arms being restored, absent eyes being restored, traveling in The Spirit instantly from one place to the next etc. will be common-place.

--evil leaders being instantly taken out in dramatic ways due to their pride and other arrogant evils against God will be interesting and sometimes soberingly humorous in the manner it's done in.

--broken and impossible-to-heal relationships will be healed in many cases.

--Humility will denote leaders far more than any acclaim of man; any political maneuvering; any seminary backgrounds, whatever. God will raise up whom He will raise up however He chooses to do it--REGARDLESS. And often, the least likely will be the most powerful in His Spirit.

== == ==

I think that's as specific as I'm up to currently.

The Catholic messages do NOT say this, they say hang on to the Faith, far worse persecution is coming, the Church is going to go through a Calvary like her founder.

Certainly God WILL have a purified people . . . through the refiner's fires. Though, also, The Blood of Jesus is what cleanses us in terms of Salvation.

I just posted an obvious message to a Protestant messenger about the Eucharist, no response.

I responded that I don't know what Jeff construed that msg to mean on such scores. That's why I texted him to ask him.

I feed on The Lord Jesus a variety of ways in my prayer life and worship and walks and talks with Him . . . sometimes even in The Lord's Supper. That's not necessarily at all the RCC construction on such issues.

The first underlined, I love what you wrote BO XION, you describe the Warning, the "illumination of conscience", the
Warning though it is going to be far more than a "revival." It will be God touching every soul on earth!!! A Pentecost, the 2nd Pentecost. Come Holy Spirit, Lord of light.

Believe what God shows you people, free will, our choice to accept what we are shown. I'll add, this is
no fake or Blue Beam Project, only God can show us every moment of our lives. It is prophesied, spoken of
in the Protestant messages too, we will all experience an NDE like life review at the "awakening" (Rev 6:15-17, 1
Cor 3:13).

The second underlined. Truly, the Great Tribulation will be a time of reparation for all. The people who enter the new time, the Millennium, the 7th Day will be "purified", holy. Hmmm... you contradict in the next sentence with a heresy. Why do we have to be "purified" IF Jesus as you say..."also, The Blood of Jesus is what cleanses us in terms of Salvation." ??? Jesus' suffering bloody sacrifice for mankind opened Heaven, it does not justify us. See why
Our Lord is going to show you the Faith is Roman Catholicism.

The "Lord's Supper" as you call it remains bread and wine (sometimes juice and crackers). That is it. This is not
God's plan but the Reformation fellas, their new term, the "Lord's Supper" when they rejected the most Holy
Eucharist and the Faith.

God bless you,

One very sweet and true thing for our brothers and sisters, they (not all) will fall in love with God even more
when they realize the fullness of God's revelation during the Warning -the awakening-.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Oh my, here is the first underlined which did not get underlined that I spoke of, BO XIAN's words, BO XIAN describing the Warning, the awakening of Revelation 6.

--A massively powerful supernatural led and featured "revival," in-gathering of souls is scheduled for these END TIMES . . . . the manner, features and vastness of it will shock the secular world and be covered in the media. The numbers in-gathered will be staggering and unprecedented. Some of the famous individuals involved will utterly shock the public and their associates. There will be many 180 degree turn arounds of individuals never predicted to become believers ever in their associates' wildest imaginations.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=18136718]colbe See why

Lol. You are quite insane.

pl seek to be Born Again thru His Blood and Grace.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: paxnatus
He is referring to the Church as the body of Christ. The body meaning the brothers and sisters whom hold the same beliefs. He is saying to have a relationship with Christ and not have a relationship with other believers is an absurd thought process...If we have a relationship with Christ then certainly we would have a relationship with other believers... Not to have a relationship with other believers does not make a very good relationship with Christ. and n

"But even so, “God has called us to know him and to love him precisely by loving our brothers and sisters, by persevering in the fellowship of the Church and by seeking in all things to grow in faith and holiness as members of the one body of Christ.”
Concluding his address, Pope Francis encouraged those present to keep in MIND that, “as Christians, we cannot disregard the other, the Church; we cannot save ourselves on our own.”

CHurch capital C refers to the body or All believers....church small c is referring to the Roman Catholic church..

Pax

Jesus did NOT establish a vague body of believers, declaring their differences to be non-essentials. There is unity of belief on ALL the teachings of Christ found in the only Church Jesus established, Roman Catholicism. Peter went to Rome, a hint. Roman Catholicism is the reason we can know Jesus' teachings today. Our Lord never founded the Orthodox or divided Protestantism, not one sect of Protestantism believing the same.

Church capital C refers to the Faith (Eph 4:5), Roman Catholicism...church small c refers to our separated brothers and sisters, the Orthodox and Protestants.

Remember, God is going show everyone the Faith, non-Christians too. Heaven's time, their "soon."We are all going to be of one belief "soon." Accept the most Holy Eucharist now, Jesus' presence in the Eucharist is the tops!@~

God bless you paxnatus,

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   
But he doesn't have a problem with his priests forming "personal" relationships with small children, and is willing to have an audience with them, so the VICTIMS can understand, the whole incident was they're FAULT anyway, because they are sinners and evil and will burn in HELL for even LOOKING at a preist the wrong way. The god of the bible is an ANGRY god, what's new?. The pope. Lying only SLIGHTLY less than barrak obama. just remember, in the end, god just wants you DEAD! Said so himself!

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nochzwei

originally posted by: [post=18136718]colbe See why

Lol. You are quite insane.

pl seek to be Born Again thru His Blood and Grace.

I care, this is not funny, bookmark the daily Catholic and Protestant messages from Heaven. They're saying the same with the Catholic more explicit for a reason. Believe the prophets.

Catholic, a direct link - www.afterthewarning.com...

Protestant - ft111.com...

Jesus' term "born again" He explains to Nicodemus in John Chapter 3 is water Baptism said in the name of the Blessed
Trinity, God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. This the moment God enters your soul, Original Sin is removed. Check John 3:22. Jesus went out with the Apostles and BAPTIZED.

The Protestant new never taught by Christ meaning of "born again", concerns a one time moment of conversion, which in itself is good. Read John 3. Where is the "water" in the Protestant total change to Our Lord's definition of "born again"? We are born naturally and spiritually reborn by Baptism. See what Our Lord meant/means....

GBY,

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 02:13 AM
link   

There is unity of belief on ALL the teachings of Christ found in the only Church Jesus established, Roman Catholicism.

So you claim Jesus established the church of Rome, a institution famous for covering up of paedophile priests and moving them so they can abuse more children?

This is rather foreboding then. Matthew 19:14

But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: tencap77
But he doesn't have a problem with his priests forming "personal" relationships with small children, and is willing to have an audience with them, so the VICTIMS can understand, the whole incident was they're FAULT anyway, because they are sinners and evil and will burn in HELL for even LOOKING at a preist the wrong way. The god of the bible is an ANGRY god, what's new?. The pope. Lying only SLIGHTLY less than barrak obama. just remember, in the end, god just wants you DEAD! Said so himself!

Do you not see, Satan attacks the ministerial priesthood the most! Why? He knows their holy place in God's plan of redemption. It is through the priesthood, one receives God's greatest graces. It has gone on for years, including all priests in the priest scandal when 1% of priest were accused and how many of those accused are guilty?

"Small children", no, records show the priest scandal was homosexual NOT pedophile. Liberal media cannot call the scandal homosexual because they approve of the act of sodomy!

Friend, please trust Our Lord, He loves you more than any other person can. He is going to show you "soon" Roman
Catholicism is the way, the narrow gate. He wants you to become Roman Catholic.

God created you, He loved you first.

God bless you tencap77,

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

There is unity of belief on ALL the teachings of Christ found in the only Church Jesus established, Roman Catholicism.

So you claim Jesus established the church of Rome, a institution famous for covering up of paedophile priests and moving them so they can abuse more children?

This is rather foreboding then. Matthew 19:14

But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.

I just shared the truth with tencap77. The one other I can share with you hellobruce is Judas an Apostle betrayed Our Lord. Mankind is capable of good and of evil, we are all sinners. This is why Jesus founded the Faith, the grace
given as Our Lord set it up helps you be good, we need God's grace.

In all groups of society, everyone realizes there are evil people.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 02:29 AM
link   

"Small children", no, records show the priest scandal was homosexual NOT pedophile. Liberal media cannot call the scandal homosexual because they approve of the act of sodomy!

The do not call it homosexual as it was not always, often it was between a priest and a little girl. But paedophile priests do not care, they will molest a boy or a girl.

He wants you to become Roman Catholic.

He certainly does not want you to worship Mary, and he certainly does not want you to worship the pope or follow the teachings of the corrupt church of Rome!

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 02:30 AM
link   
God bless you hellobruce,

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 02:31 AM
link   

God bless you hellobruce,

He does, as I do not follow the evil and corrupt church of Rome and their many paedophile priests!
edit on 12-7-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 02:32 AM
link   
GBY too.
You an wallow in your ignorance all you want
Jesus said Unless Ye be born of the water AND of the Spirit, ye shall in no wise Enter into the Kingdom of Heaven. So 2 baptisms. One of Fire and one of the water.
Jesus himself did not baptize, but his disciples.
While man can Baptize with water . but only our Lord can Baptize with Fire.
RC's are unfortunately idolatrus and worship photographs and idols and I am afraid I shall never have anything to do with RC faith

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 02:41 AM
link   

The do not call it homosexual as it was not always, often it was between a priest and a little girl. But paedophile priests do not care, they will molest a boy or a girl.

He wants you to become Roman Catholic.

He certainly does not want you to worship Mary, and he certainly does not want you to worship the pope or follow the teachings of the corrupt church of Rome!

"Often it was" does not make it true. It isn't, records show the scandal was homosexual.

No one worships Mary. Our lord wants all people to honor her and do you blame Him, to revere His mother. Revere is not worship, only God is to be worshiped. Remember God's Commandment for our parents. No one worships the Pope either.

Again, men are sinners, all of us. The teachings of Christ are the teachings of the Church. They are good and true, they're not "corrupt." Our Lord's promise, guided by God, the Faith, Roman Catholicism, His Church will NOT be "overcome" by Satan (Matt 16:18). Jesus knows the future.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nochzwei
GBY too.
You an wallow in your ignorance all you want
Jesus said Unless Ye be born of the water AND of the Spirit, ye shall in no wise Enter into the Kingdom of Heaven. So 2 baptisms. One of Fire and one of the water.
Jesus himself did not baptize, but his disciples.
While man can Baptize with water . but only our Lord can Baptize with Fire.
RC's are unfortunately idolatrus and worship photographs and idols and I am afraid I shall never have anything to do with RC faith

Go read John 3:22, you are mistaken.

Jesus' term is "born again" in explaining water baptism (John 3). Quit using that term "born again" incorrectly.
Say instead, I was touched by God the Holy Spirit, mean what you say.

Protestants change the meaning and think all will believe them! If you read quotes of men who knew the Apostles,
all of them defined "born again" as water Baptism.

God wants you to become Catholic Nochzwei. In your lifetime, He is going to personally show you, me, all the world.
Some think as soon as 2017. Only God knows for sure. This is the "new" Jesus is talking about in the
Protestant prophetic.

I have seen paintings of Christ in Protestant Bibles. Explain them? Pictures and images, statues of Our Lord, His mother and the saints in Heaven are reminders of who we love. That is all, like your family pics. Images of "idols" as you say are pagan and/or "idols" not of Christ.

love,

colbe

KJV
John 3:22
After these things came Jesus and his disciples into the land of Judaea; and there he tarried with them, AND baptized.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 02:59 AM
link   

"Often it was" does not make it true. It isn't, records show the scandal was homosexual.

Wrong again, obviously you do not know the figures as you refuse to accept the church of Rome has paedophile priests!

Jay Report In the United States the 2004 John Jay Report commissioned and funded by the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB) was based on volunteer surveys completed by the Roman Catholic dioceses in the United States. The 2004 John Jay Report was based on a study of 10,667 allegations against 4,392 priests accused of engaging in sexual abuse of a minor between 1950 and 2002.[94]......................

Around 81% of these victims were male.

Female victims of sexual abuse by Catholic priests tended to be younger than the males. Data analyzed by John Jay researchers, shows that the number and proportion of sexual misconduct directed at girls under 8 years old was higher than that experienced by boys the same age.[95]

en.wikipedia.org...

This is one of the major problems with the church of Rome, they and their blind followers refuse to accept the facts that the church of Rome has paedophile priests

edit on 12-7-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Wrong again, obviously you do not know the figures as you refuse to accept the church of Rome has paedophie priests!

Jay Report In the United States the 2004 John Jay Report commissioned and funded by the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB) was based on volunteer surveys completed by the Roman Catholic dioceses in the United States. The 2004 John Jay Report was based on a study of 10,667 allegations against 4,392 priests accused of engaging in sexual abuse of a minor between 1950 and 2002.[94]......................

Around 81% of these victims were male.

Female victims of sexual abuse by Catholic priests tended to be younger than the males. Data analyzed by John Jay researchers, shows that the number and proportion of sexual misconduct directed at girls under 8 years old was higher than that experienced by boys the same age.[95]

en.wikipedia.org...

This is one of the major problems with the church of Rome, they and their blind followers refuse to accept the facts that the church of Rome has paedophile priests

"Around 81% of these victims were male."

Like I said...

The priest scandal was male, homosexual. You don't see the fact some priests sinned, they did, that does not make
the Faith false or the ministerial priesthood wrong, not of God.

Recall, from Billy Graham's son, was it Franklin, his words about the sexual sins in Protestantism are far worse. That doesn't mean there are not good Protestant pastors, preachers.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 03:19 AM
link   

"Around 81% of these victims were male."

Like I said...

The priest scandal was male, homosexual.

This is how the corrupt, evil church of Rome likes to operate, as well as trying to deny and coverup the widespread abuse of children by paedophile priests, they are trying to also disappear the 20% of these assaults that were done on girls

A truly evil organisation...

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join