Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Idaho Governor's Debate - Entertaining Video Highlights

page: 1

join

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Hello, I am from Idaho off-and-on, and my mom is from there - she told me about this video showing the candidates for governor that was going around the web and I wanted to share it with you after I was able to find it.

This is a real, televised debate.

A lot of their views are the real views that people in Idaho have, which are more libertarian leaning. The media likes to make fun of these people, but they are real people with real viewpoints, often ones that politicians aren't willing to address.

I don't necessarily agree with them all, but the education system in Idaho is one of the worst in the nation, so these people could be coming up with the best ideas they can get information for. Even so, it is worth hearing their views. Idaho has interesting debates.

When I worked for the college paper over in Idaho, I interviewed Pro Life, a political candidate. He had his name changed, just like Harley did in this debate.

Here is one of the candidates, Harley, on Hardball.

The full video:
I heard there were a lot more interesting quotes than the ones in the highlights, including some involving home schooling.

I kind of like the two unconventional candidates - I think the best clips could be found in the full debate. I thought this was worthy to post to A.T.S.
edit on 05amSat, 05 Jul 2014 03:36:46 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

join