It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chilean Government Agency Releases UFO Images

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: canucks555

Not at all. I believe that your bordering-religiously adamant support for Rob is acceptable, but I don't see any reason to accuse people who don't agree with him of being "upset" That's ridiculous. Rob has made some interesting points, but has proved nothing. -does that upset you?

Well the post I quoted certainly says otherwise and the 2 posts directly after Rob showed it was refection also show a bit of frustration and back tracking or explaining why you posted the pics.

Your summery of what Rob posted is that of child having a tantrum and refusing to face reality.

You post a photo with no link.

Rob replies to that a few pages later showing you the exif data and a image of the camera to see the shape of the flash and compare it to "UFO" in your pic.

What upsets me is an inability to see whats real and whats not even when you have hand held and you are guided.

But I guess everyone has a part to play.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I don't think any argument is called for. Yes, the photos are crap, but that doesn't really prove anything. I just wish CEFAA would get a clue and use some proper photo analysis. Hell, I'd be their permanent UFO photo analyst in return for a few cases of decent Chilean malbec per year

BTW, if anyone cares, here's the light I used to make my UFO. I didn't spend long trying to get it perfect, so it's still kind of obvious what it is. Photo was taken from inside my car (the only bit of single-glazed window I had to hand).

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

But I guess everyone has a part to play.

Including brown nosing, it would seem

I've said again and again that it could be anything. If you want to view me personally of championing the thought that, yes, maybe, just maybe there's something genuine there then keep flailing at me, I care not.
The pic I posted is just another bright anomaly in the same general area. I did no research on it and never claimed it to be a UFO. Just a pic someone took in the same country. Hardly a reason to have a hissy fit.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Every government in the world has secerts that they keep from the people....

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Laserliquids

Its crazy that most people dont believe life exists beyond this planet.

It isn't crazy it's untrue , most people DO believe there's life out there.

edit on 9-7-2014 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: red76910
Every government in the world has secerts that they keep from the people....

Relevance?

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: conundrummer

Stay tuned

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: canucks555

The pic I posted is just another bright anomaly in the same general area. I did no research on it and never claimed it to be a UFO. Just a pic someone took in the same country. Hardly a reason to have a hissy fit.

Lets look at what you said

I did a quick search found what could be the same ...whatever it is, Chile 2009:

Same colors, pretty much, same shimmering light, same country..possibly the same size (10m)

Army sergeant Fernando Yáñez Muñoz a snapped the above photo of what seems to be a starship hovering over the 3,125 meters high Llaima volcano, within the Congûillio National Park in southern Chile.

Underlined above looks to me like you think it was a ufo

Now if it's supposed to be hovering over the 3,125 mtr volcano it can't be only 10 mtrs across can it

Now as for your ufo experts did they not bother to look at the camera it was taken with, did they not see that the object shape was the same as the flash, so is it a simple case of your so called experts believing EVERY picture sent to them is real and going out of their way to try and prove it is !
edit on 10-7-2014 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-7-2014 by wmd_2008 because: word changed

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 04:11 AM
link   
This is the exact sequence of three pictures:

Now it should be clear what it is

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob48
A commenter on our blog (kloptdatwel.nl) found a good candidate spot link to Google Maps it looks like the two container buildings are in the right position

Collage with pics and views from Google Earth

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: pjvanerp

Thanks for that! That's a little way from the main mine site where I was looking, so the angle to the conical mountain is more south than southeast.

It looks as though the photos were taken from on that access track, which makes it very likely that they were taken inside a vehicle, as I suspected.

Looking at the angle of the sun, I would now suggest that it is a reflection of the sun on a shiny object inside the vehicle, which is then reflecting on the glass.

That would also explain why the shape appears to change so significantly as the angle changes.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

I did a quick search found what could be the same ...whatever it is,

You didn't read or understand that?

Honestly at this point it would seem that you're trolling me.

Step back, take a breath, stay on topic instead of grasping at straws and trying to derail the thread.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoofinterest

I agree with you on the positioning of the second image - I also used the unmoving dark smudges to figure out where that cropped image was taken from. I am still not quite clear exactly what you are implying it is, though.

One thing I do know is that the "best" image seems to show that the shape is an artifact, or at least distorted by an artifact.

Here I have overlaid a blown-up version, centred onto the exact same spot. The yellow lines mark the centre of the image, i.e. the lens axis. Notice how the "blob" on the underside is exactly aligned with the centre point (as shown by the pink line).

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   

I did a quick search found what could be the same ...whatever it is,

You didn't read or understand that?

Honestly at this point it would seem that you're trolling me.

Step back, take a breath, stay on topic instead of grasping at straws and trying to derail the thread.

So NO comment on the other assumption you made I see!

Don't flatter yourself why would I wont to troll YOU

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Wow ya I guess that's right, I suppose there are more worthy people here on ATS to troll right? How about coming up with your own assumptions and theories dealing with this thread? instead of riding the coat tails of someone who is doing quite well without your making absurd accusations at the people they're debating?

Re Rob
-Again you're making some great points and thank you for the work you've put into the thread.
-All I have is an ussumption that the witnesses will come forth and we will see one way or the other. Give it a month or so.

edit on 11-7-2014 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   

A T T E N T I O N

Please comment on the topic, and not interpersonal jibes. It's fine to be passionate about a topic in a discussion, but making personal comments is the antithesis of a discussion.

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Nowhere in the report on the CEFAA site does it mention that the photos were taken from inside a vehicle or building.

Had the photo been taken from inside a vehicle, that would certainly have been mentioned in the report and the articles I have read.

This is a working strip mine, they are at work, outside, they are not going to take an hour or more to take pictures on the boss's dime. That takes care of the duration the photos were taken.

So, one of them had a camera and being in a dusty, strip mine environment, it had some crud on the lens. That explains the dark blobs on the photos.

The photos show the background, i. e.; the context of the photos, which is de rigueur when taking shots of UAP.

Exif data can be read when the youtube video is downloaded and played in slo-mo in VLC. Springer should have the data he needs.

Lastly, the introduction of photos NOT under discussion in this thread serves only to derail discussion of the photos in question.

My opinion? It's a series of daytime shots, lens flare is not possible due to the shadows showing approximate position of the sun; i. e.; above and behind the camera.

Witnesses report classic UAP hovering with vertical and horizontal maneuvering of the object.

Object exhibits self-illumination quite evident on the bottom of the object even though the sun is almost directly overhead.

Object is not a reflection from being taken indoors or in a vehicle else that datum would be known.

So what is it?

It's a bright, self-illuminated disk shape that appears to be solid, that makes vertical and horizontal maneuvers while hovering soundlessly for more than an hour above a strip mine in a cloudless, very clear sky at 14,000 ft. altitude.

Further deponent sayeth not.

guyx

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Wow ya I guess that's right, I suppose there are more worthy people here on ATS to troll right? How about coming up with your own assumptions and theories dealing with this thread? instead of riding the coat tails of someone who is doing quite well without your making absurd accusations at the people they're debating?

Re Rob
-Again you're making some great points and thank you for the work you've put into the thread.
-All I have is an ussumption that the witnesses will come forth and we will see one way or the other. Give it a month or so.

I think if you actually BOTHER to look at my posts in this thread I am not riding on the coat tails of others !!!

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join