It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seek conspiracy ideas: shadows of landing commercial airplanes always cross over my house location.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Noise abatement procedures are in effect. A number of airports switch to other runways over less populated areas at night to keep from "harassing" people under the approach path. During the day most people are awake and/or at work, so it's not as big an issue as it is at night.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: trader21

Check the neighborhood teens. Maybe five to ten of them have these big pieces of cardboard on sticks, and when a plane flies near your house they time it and wave the cardboard past your window in one direction while the other team quickly waves one over the window on the opposite side of the house about a second later. They work in shifts.

edit on 5-7-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I see this everyday as I live under the east-west approach for Newark airport. During the day many mid size aircraft fly over my house. By dusk they are all using the north-south which flys over the meadowlands unless there is a serious wind issue.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

We used to see it in Honolulu too. During the day and into the early night, they'd go right over the Barbers Point/Ewa Beach area. Then after about 9pm or so, they started landing on the runways that kept them over the ocean until their short final leg of landing. The local flights would still use the main runway, but would come in turning over Hickam, which kept them over one small housing area, instead of several large cities they'd normally fly over (well, large by Hawaii standards anyway).

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   
..why would masons troll a tinfoil-hat wearers 'conspiracy' forum?
i wonder if it's the same reason why a bunch of tinfoil hat wearers might be trolling a masons website?

OP post some pics & stuff before you head out into the black-chemtrail waters alone

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: UNIT76
..why would masons troll a tinfoil-hat wearers 'conspiracy' forum?

Orders.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: UNIT76

Since when does a shadow passing over a house equal chemtrails?

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 03:34 AM
link   
So basically a passenger plane at a distance of 4nM from the landing strip, at a hight of about 1000 feet on a glideslope of about 3degrees and at a speed of about 230kph will be able to alter height or approach angle so that the shadow always falls on the particular windows.
All within the 1 minute it will take to have committed seriously to the landing and almost being at the touch down point, this plane's pilots will have time to find the suns exact position and make sure that they control the flaps, speed brake, throttle controls etc. so that they can achieve the perfect semicircular approach to enable them to spook a poor innocent citizen?

I really have problems believing this story.

The much more likely story would be that the house is afraid of planes and actually flinches.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join