It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Seeming Rise in Police Brutality Cases: Why? Can we Hypothesize Productively?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   
This is a REAL disturbing topic to me.

I've long been a supporter of the military and law enforcement personnel and the tough jobs they do--often very thankless jobs at low pay--particularly for the military--dangerous jobs with tons of horrific time away from families at all hours.

That being said . . .

We also KNOW that the globalist oligarchy has been increasingly militarizing local police with equipment and training much more IN KEEPING WITH a Nazi gestapo mentality than the old neighborhood familiarity friendly policeman--one of the neighborhood guys strategy.

I find this an extremely disturbing and horrific turn of events but mostly not that surprising given the globalists' mentalities, motives goals and strategies from hell, etc.

One hypothesis that just occurred to me this evening as I read another case on ATS--the CHP beating a woman beside the freeway thread . . . One hypothesis that came to mind is:

IS IT REMOTELY POSSIBLE THAT . . . TPTB are using advanced technological brain washing and brain control methodologies on ?selected? LEO's to see how far they can be wound up into ?unconsciously? or maybe ?consciously? seething thugs waiting for an excuse to pound on a 'serf' or 'slave?'

It seems to me that it MIGHT be SEEN AS useful to the oligarchy to experiment with HOW and HOW MANY LEO's COULD be turned into erratic destoyers of common citizens.

It would help them refine their goals and strategies toward incarcerating, exterminating and depopulating masses of the general population down toward their 200-500 million global population goals.

It would help them exacerbate and intensify their desired terrorizing of the populace such that the populace lives in constant fear that renders them feeling and being UNSAFE at any governmental speed, in any governmental context.

It would give them OUT IN THE 'REAL' WORLD experimental evidence of how effective their various wave forms inserting motives and feelings and action 'commands' into LEO's brains could be.

I'm just conjecturing. I'm just trying to put puzzle pieces together.

It seems to me that there's more than enough anecdotal and whistleblower evidence, reports around that such goings on might well be possible to certainly are possible.

And tyranny has demonstrated throughout history--that when RUTHLESSNESS HAS A NEW TOY OR A NEW TOOL--IT WILL BE USED against the hapless populace and particularly against OUT-GROUPS . . . currently, e.g. patriotic folks; tea-party folks; Veterans; Christians etc.

If y'all have some other interesting conjectures and hypotheses, I'd love to read about them.

If y'all have disconfirmations or confirmations logically or otherwise to my hypothesis above, I'd love to read those.

I have just been trying to come up with WHY would run of the mill LEO's begin to act soooo violently.

NOW I DO REALIZE that screening for LEO's is NOT as wonderful or thorough or successful at weeding out misfits; serious ATTACHMENT DISORDERS prone to violence; etc. etc.

Nevertheless, all that has been true for decades. Why now is the acting out escalating so?

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

Dear BO XIAN,

This is neither an adequate response to your post or even a brief comment which may be useful. Instead, I'm going to add my own confusion and another question which only muddies my thoughts further.

I did a little digging for another thread. Maybe my research skills are slipping but I wasn't able to find statistics showing unjustified, fatal (or even seriously violent) police behavior anywhere.

Maybe the numbers are going up, maybe they're not. Maybe there's a pattern to the numbers, such as a growth paralleling the rise in population, or poverty. Got me.

If you'd like me to get into complete speculation, sure, why not? But realize that I don't have a clue what I'm talking about.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I don't believe the problem is getting worse, I just believe the coverage of it is getting more air time lately.

When people search out every instance and put up a video highlighting it then it gets more attention.

I think for every instance of brutality there are hundreds of thousands of police / public interaction that is done professionally and properly.

I would also say that 90% of the claims of wrong doing is people who don't know the whole story and want to judge a situation by watching a clip of the incident and play keyboard commentator.

Yeah there are bad cops out there just like there are bad doctors, bad teachers and bad McDonald's employees.
For every bad cop there are thousands of good ones.

There has always been some bad cops but with everyone having a video camera on their phone now days you just get to see the problem more.

The one out here now about the CHP cop beating the woman on the freeway, the guy saw a woman walking in the median and thought she had car trouble and decided to film it...? Bull, he saw the lady and a cop and filmed hoping he would see someone get beat or shot.
The video I saw showed the cop beating her for sure but it started when he was doing it.....what happened before that? I don't know and neither does anyone else.

I have 2 cops in the family and would say they are not "jack booted thugs" or "brutal guys" but there are times when they have had to fight for their lives and trade some blows. it's not like TV. You don't always have back-up on time, you don't always have a taser and sometimes when you do shoot someone they don't always stay down and quit fighting.

The more people get the idea that all of them are bad , brutal people the worse the situation gets. I personally feel that having the Posse Comitatus forum just exasperates the problem. It gives the people with an agenda against law enforcement a soapbox.

Just my opinion.

And we all know it's wrong..... just wait, everyone will tell you in the coming posts........
edit on 5-7-2014 by mwood because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-7-2014 by mwood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 01:22 AM
link   
There's a couple different kinds of people that would want a job like that; some are of the 'serve and protect' genre, some are power tripping on having a badge and a gun and carte blanche, as long as they think no one is looking.

That, and they're getting increasingly militarized by the same BS we get on the news about terrorists everywhere, and even more so every day at the station where they're inculcated with 'intelligence' about all the bad guys that are lurking everywhere. In other words, now everyone is a suspect.

Add in that they spend a lot of their time dealing with the 'dregs' as my police officer cousin so tactfully calls them. He used to be a really good kid who had a rough break early on; his father died when he was only 8 or so. Once he got into the police force, you could see the emotional strain of the business on him, it really coarsened him; being there after suicides 'with people's brains all over the place', breaking up family disturbances involving violent drunks and beatings, he broke his leg bad one time running after a suspect, and the worse was having to shoot at someone pointblank who was trying to run him over with their getaway car. He also was first on site at a bank robbery that involved two murders of tellers. He really isn't the same person now that I knew as a kid.

And some of these guys I swear are on roids.

It won't stop until the fines start coming out of their own pockets, and they're found criminally negligent with more regularity. At this point, they have immunity from having to pay any settlements, the city or county has to pay off any lawsuits.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I am of the opinion that some police officers act in such ways, due to the very structure and training regimes of the police force. Now, i've never been a cop, but this makes more sense to me, than anything else.

A lot of police officers feel above the law. Some are narcissistic, and others bring their ex-military mindset into the fold. In my opinion, these aspects, along with the very structure of the US police force, is what contributes to these harsh actions undertaken by officers. Now, i don't intend to generalise every officer out there, as most are good guys doing a job for the betterment of their communities. I just think the very system needs an overhaul in order to extinguish the corrupt and harsh elements of the police force.

As for the increase in police brutality cases, something tells me that more people are just starting to record their interactions with law enforcement. In the past, people were apprehensive of recording officers. Now, more and more people are beginning to realise that recording one's interactions with the police is not only a smart idea, but an essential one.
edit on 5-7-2014 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: charles1952

1. I realize that some such has gone on as long as there have been police of whatever flavor in whatever era and country.

2. I would CERTAINLY like to see some solid statistics.

3. I am, TENTATIVELY, . . . fairly convinced that the phenomenon has been increasing.

4. I do not THINK it is primarily due to more robust and powerful tech gadgets with which to record such . . . is the only reason . . . that it SEEMS to be increasing. Not sure why I don't believe that. I just don't. Maybe it's because of the escalating craziness and horror stories in many contexts these days.

5. I also am UTTERLY CONVINCED that the PTB MUST be dinking with, manipulating, experimenting with--ruthlessly--maniacally--every interest group they have the slightest justification for doing so with--PARTICULARLY SUCH KEY ROLES AS the military and VERY MUCH SO, THE LOCAL POLICE.

6. It's just a 'naturally' ripe interest group for the PTB to play with . . . so destructively . . . against the general populace.

7. And, it is probably fairly easily done, sadly . . . if even 25% of the tech means to do so that are rumored to be true, are actually true.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 01:35 AM
link   

OP I agree with you completely as crazy as it sounds. I think indeed they may be doing just what you suggest - testing mind control methods on certain LEO's in order to see what their toys can really do. 90% of 'supposed' wrong doings by police are not BS!!! Maybe 50% tops I'd say. That is the problem with so many of you quick to defend cops. You say stuff like 'judge from a video clip and play keyboard warrior.' Well the problem with that is - many of these videos indeed show only mostly the beatings however it DOES NOT MATTER what happened before! In SO many of these videos of police beatings I see, it simply does not matter what the person did prior or what they cops thought they did.

Take the video of the woman being punched in the face on the Santa Monica freeway today. NOTHING could have warranted that. She could have spit on that cop's mother and pissed on his shoes for all I care and it would not have warranted that beating.

Ah, the old 'for every one bad cop there is a thousand good cops' fallacy. Not true. Every single cop who observes another cops carrying out brutality and does not stop it or covers it up - those are all bad cops too. And let me tell you - if that is the criteria, I would say a very frightening number are 'bad cops.' It is called being an accomplice to something illegal - you know that thing that is illegal for the commoners to do?

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Confirmation bias plays a big part. People/members who distrust or hate the police are often the same ones searching YT for videos to post on ATS. They are also often the same ones posting in anti-police threads. They're often so focused on how bad *all* the police are that they cannot conceive that bad cops are in the tiny minority and most of the ~750 000 US officers aren't crooked.

Instead of creating huge, complex conspiracies that involves nefarious forces hellbent on terrorizing the populace...we could ask *how* bad cops get through the system? Why are most cops decent and why are a few so unsuitable? What separates the two types?

We could look at triggers for violence in the job. Do good cops 'go bad' under pressure? Or were they psychologically unsuited for authority and slipped the nets?

Is Internal Affairs as effective as it could be? Do the bad cops expect to get away with whatever level of violence they mete out?

Before we demonize several hundred thousand working men and women for the sins of the few, let's see if any of those rational questions can be answered?

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Cause they keep getting told to fear everyone, that everyone is going to kill or hurt them and then they act accordingly. Sure there are some out there they do have that in mind, but it is sure as heck not everyone they meet.
You also have the guys that come over from the military, IMO you should make a choice, serve your country in the service or serve it with a badge. Service members are conditioned, yes conditioned ,a certain way and they can't help but carry themselves a certain way. Having their authority questioned is a problem to them, and that should not be the case what so ever.
I was also just thinking today, are cops required to know the penal code of their state front to back? And if so, how often are they tested of that knowledge out side of some final exam leaving the academy. For example in CA, that book is pretty darn thick, and with all due respect to the cops in CA, I highly doubt every cop has that memorized front to back. www.leginfo.ca.gov...
It seems that is a root cause of a lot of incidents, a disagreement based on the "suspect's" knowledge of the law and what the officer's knowledge is. The cop is not always right, many people get arrested and then charges dropped, which it seems in that case, the person should never have been arrested in the first place.
I would like to say that they should be lawyers before they could be cops but that is pretty unrealistic tbh, but I think that would help a lot.

Add in the ever increasing militarztion of the police force and it seems like we are heading down a dangerous road.
Also, they don't get punished when they do mess up, the courts back them and the PD's keep everything in house( another tactic stemming from military IMO) Blue covering for blue is dangerous and needs to be stopped.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: mwood

I, too, like to believe that the bulk of most police forces are wonderful people.

I have been sobered . . . to learn that . . . even in my small town . . . corruption seems to have been rampant at various points in our history.

And, I'm totally convinced, that when THE ROT IS INTENSE AND DEEP AT THE TOP--IT WILL FILTER DOWN HORRIFICALLY into the grass roots levels of officialdom . . . including into the lower ranks of the police forces wherever such conditions prevail.

And, it occurs to me that TPTB HAVE A VERY KEEN AND VESTED INTEREST

IN CORRUPTING police forces as much as workable . . . all across the land from big cities to small.

and this day and age . . . with evil flooding the land from every direction, in every institution, etc. etc. etc . . . it would take a saint to be immune, imho.

Just as hopefully, there are few abjectly dedicated evil jerks . . . I doubt there are that many tenaciously faithful saints, either.

BTW, It's been a long but good day. And I'm very tired and falling asleep off and on in my chair. I think I'll hit the sack and catch up tomorrow.

Blessings,

edit on 5/7/2014 by BO XIAN because: added

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Howdy,

Well, I've never been a police officer, but I grew up (spent the entirety of my childhood into early adulthood) with a father in the state police force. I'm not qualified to speak of the horrors of the job, but please allow me to try to relate some things...

I believe my father was an honest man, a good cop. No shady business (my family didn't have the money to be supported by it), no unnecessary force (no reprimands...). He did his job, treated people fairly (to this day, I still run into someone he's pulled over for speeding or went to "talk to" about "disturbances" and they all tell me he was fair...) But the job, oh man... He was always working midnight shifts, never eating right, barely saw his children or his wife... That job nearly killed him, and it didn't take a high speed chase or a stray bullet in a gunfight. When you see a cop, remember that he or she is just another person who has been trained to deal with situations that you have not been... After a few back to back shifts (the state police here were undermanned) with no sleep and a cop's diet of fast food and coffee, well, yeah, people can get irritable and have reduced decision making skills. Some people snap, some people have the good sense to take a break. But if you don't get that break, you don't get the chance, because something is happening RIGHT now, you might see things as more dangerous than they really are. You might mistake that guy biting into a juicy ripe pear for a person pulling the pin from a grenade. It doesn't need to make sense to a sleep-deprived, over-stressed mind.

So, I personally fault overwork, undermanned stations, and surprisingly enough the media. Those cops have it bad enough seeing what the see, they don't need to see the twenty homicides two counties over. They don't need to see that and think, "Wow, today a cop got killed a state over... Maybe I will be today. I need to be more careful..."

I don't know... People are people. Some are psychos. I just try to give the benefit of the doubt.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I guess this is just confirmation bias but this video seems to fit in nicely.
Suspension of 28 days and probation
www.liveleak.com...

And that was just the very first thing I saw on LiveLeaks, IMO it shouldn't be that easy to find if it is not a problem.
If they don't want videos like this up, then just don't do the actions. It can't all be chalked up to people just going out of their way to find the incidents.
Another one, this as well from the dash cam. www.liveleak.com...
Cop beating a guy that is already cuffed as other officers just watch it happen.
This guy was actually punished tho, which is nice to hear.

edit on thSat, 05 Jul 2014 02:02:12 -0500America/Chicago720141280 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

edit on thSat, 05 Jul 2014 02:09:16 -0500America/Chicago720141680 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 03:37 AM
link   

The whole personsonality of the British Police Force has changed in my view and I did work for them for a few years in the admin section section in the 1970's. Did we ever deal with complaints about the Police, which we prosecuted? Rarely yes, however they were for odd things like stealing from a sports fund and - in fairness then, the brief for prosecution would be about 12 pages long (as opposed to some 6 or 7 for a murder charge) which shows how importantly the then Police Force viewed the honestly and integrity of the Force). We had one of the best forces in the world but, since the 1960's they have had to respond to so much more violence and dare I say the truth, immigration and people from countries where their native cujlture is to carry guns and knives and this has changed the country and the Force has adapted to that. My son mentioned that nearly everyone he knows now carries some form of defence in the Streets of the Western City he lives in just to be able to protect themselves.

The change came here when the Police were used by the Government to control strikes, picketing and things like hippy/traveller groups where, because of the huge difference in lifestyle and probably values - tempers flared and we saw police beating women carrying children in the fiasco on the tv. I suspect due to the outcry from the public, many of whom did not also agree with their chosen lifestye etc, our news has been carefully filtered - which is a layer on top of the normal image our news is allowed to portray by palace and governmental control.

I had a friend who worked for the Prison Service and she told me a number of the ones (not too fat or decrepit) had been given street riot training and could be called upon at any time. When asked how will you manage to run the prisons - she said they will simply be put on 'Lock-down' longer, as we are already way short staffed and the numbers never get refilled.

Maggie Thatcher thought the country was becoming ungovernable around the time of the Miner's Strikes in the 1980's and certainly the psychology of how the Police deal with their NEW ENEMY, the British Public has altered drastically from then.

Another contributing factor has been the Proceeds of Crime Act which means that if they can get a conviction for whatever and the opportunity is seen that they can exert a fine (often huge) then the worse they can make someone's arrest the better and the larger the levy - which goes ultimately into Police Coffers despite 'public purse' being muttered but only after the legal preditors get their share, which is a great incentive for the Police to lie and misrepresent the facts. Its also a great source of cheap quality goods that they get to raffle- pardon me! auction off to the public after they have had their pickings.

Police no longer live in the community as a part of it, they have extracted themselves and regard themselves as apart from the public so its now a mentality of 'them and us' fed by the Politicians and especially the rapters they protect.

I agree with you Bo Zian and wonder if this is not the sad fact all around the world as those who are instigating raptering the public at large are multinational players and need safety in whichever haven they sit their vile asses without being identified and harrassed for their crimes against humanity Oddly enough which are also against an underpaid Police force, although most of the thugs they integrate into the ordinary Police they employ today, are too hung up on the power of arrest given to them that they aren't bothered about the morals of the job they are doing AND there are always perks from the criminals some of them protect.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   
As an active police officer I would first like to applaud everyone who has commented on the thread thus far for not turning it into a blankent police bashing fest. However, I am sure those members will respond soon enough.

That being said, in a couple of other threads I gave my opinion as to why America may be seeing an increase in police brutality, corruption, poor decision making and/or mistakes. Of course the cop bashers ridiculed me. I am a glutton for punishment so I will post them again.

1. The pay and benefits at most departments nowadays are crap (California and New York are the exception not the rule). This is causing good candidates to turn away from the career which in turn results in a lesser quality candidate applying for the job. The positions have to be filled. (My friend told me that this is similar to what is occuring in the military now)

2. Good, experienced officers that have a heart, a conscience and are capable of making good decisions are tired of the constant blanket bashing and negativity received from the public. Couple that with decreased pay and benefits and they are leaving the career for something else (This is what I am currently going through).

3. With those good, experienced officers leaving, the departments/offices are left with more inexperienced officers. This causes issues with training. Since the experienced officers are leaving there are less experienced officers taking on the roles of Field Training Officers (FTO's). For example, we have several officers in our department that are FTO's who only have 1 to 2 years of experience themselves (IMO there should be a requirement of at least 8 to 10 years of experience to be an FTO). Those FTO's who have very little experience are producing new officers that have no idea what they are doing! They don't know how to make sound decisions. They are screwing up left and right!

We are currently experiencing a high turnover rate at my department. Speaking to friends who work at other agencies they are experiencing the same. They too state that they are not only having a problem hiring quality candidates, but experienced officers are leaving as well.

Another thing I have noticed is that our more agressive officers are generally ex military and not from the city they work in. The ex military members that are hired (not all) seem to be extremely arrogant and have sort of a God complex.

I feel that they cannot seperate how they had to operate overseas as a soldier, from how they should be acting as a civilian police officer.

I was born and raised where I work and was never in the military. I love my city and my community.

Just my observations.

edit on 5-7-2014 by TorqueyThePig because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: TorqueyThePig

I've often wondered if it would be a good idea to make it a rule that someone who was going to be hired as an officer in a community needed to have lived in that community for some substantial period of time, say a minimum of 5 years or so and that they should have been out of military service for the same or similar period of time.

I've also wondered if a person shouldn't be a minimum of 30 before they can become a police officer. I think there's a lot of independent decision making that most people in their 20's just don't have the mileage or seasoning for. People still do a lot of growing up in their 20's and I'm not sure that "growing" up as a cop is good for them or the communities they serve.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: charles1952
I did a little digging for another thread. Maybe my research skills are slipping but I wasn't able to find statistics showing unjustified, fatal (or even seriously violent) police behavior anywhere.

Maybe the numbers are going up, maybe they're not. Maybe there's a pattern to the numbers, such as a growth paralleling the rise in population, or poverty. Got me.

If you'd like me to get into complete speculation, sure, why not? But realize that I don't have a clue what I'm talking about.

With respect,
Charles1952

I don't know that

not KNOWING what one was talking about has EVER hindered blathering on the net! LOL.

My speculation . . . assuming your research is accurate . . . is that TPTB are conveniently trashing much MSM publicizing of such gestapo actions regardless of their origin, triggers, etc.

It wouldn't do to have the sheeple, the serfs and slaves overly discomforted by the looming gestapo laden global tyranny abuilding.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: mwood
I don't believe the problem is getting worse, I just believe the coverage of it is getting more air time lately.

When people search out every instance and put up a video highlighting it then it gets more attention.

Plausibly.

It just seems like a very inadequate explanation, to me. That's always been the case. Sure we didn't have video tech in all our pockets decades ago . . . but word would get out in the rare cases of such. And in some locales, it was well known that there was a lot of thuggery on the part of the police under the corrupt leaders of the area.

I think for every instance of brutality there are hundreds of thousands of police / public interaction that is done professionally and properly.

Of course . . . and thankfully so.

That's true even in China. Even in corrupt systems, people of integrity act like it.

I would also say that 90% of the claims of wrong doing is people who don't know the whole story and want to judge a situation by watching a clip of the incident and play keyboard commentator.

Yeah there are bad cops out there just like there are bad doctors, bad teachers and bad McDonald's employees.
For every bad cop there are thousands of good ones.

Quite likely so. Though I wonder . . . as corruption has risen in the USA . . . has police thuggery also risen?

I went to China so proud that the DEGREE of corruption in the USA was "so far LESS than that in China. WE had the rule of law. Even the Chinese said so.

Then I kept pondering and watching the globalist machine manipulate the American political system into hypocritical knots worse than a pretzel . . . and I became ashamed. I can't any longer say that our corruption is AT ALL less than that in China.

The one out here now about the CHP cop beating the woman on the freeway, the guy saw a woman walking in the median and thought she had car trouble and decided to film it...? Bull, he saw the lady and a cop and filmed hoping he would see someone get beat or shot.
The video I saw showed the cop beating her for sure but it started when he was doing it.....what happened before that? I don't know and neither does anyone else.

This is usually raised in such cases. But in case after case, what went on prior to the beginning of the videoing was not justifiably supportive of the outrageous violence on the part of the police.

I have 2 cops in the family and would say they are not "jack booted thugs" or "brutal guys" but there are times when they have had to fight for their lives and trade some blows. it's not like TV. You don't always have back-up on time, you don't always have a taser and sometimes when you do shoot someone they don't always stay down and quit fighting.

Of course there's an overabundance of such challenges. They good cops well deserve every consideration and support. Their families suffer horribly along with them.

The more people get the idea that all of them are bad , brutal people the worse the situation gets. I personally feel that having the Posse Comitatus forum just exasperates the problem. It gives the people with an agenda against law enforcement a soapbox.

Just my opinion.

And we all know it's wrong..... just wait, everyone will tell you in the coming posts........

I'm strongly in favor of the fierce light of publicity.

Folks have always thrown rocks at authority . . . particularly ATTCHMENT DISORDERED folks abused as young children by horrific fatherly authority.

Things tend to not get better unless the LIGHT of publicity gets pretty chronic and fierce.

Thanks for your fine post and points.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Well yeah, that's what military conditioning is, and it isn't very high tech at all, it's really nothing more than team loyalty.

Military training involves influencing military personnel to think of their enemies as sub-human, a large portion of law enforcement are ex-military.

I am ex-military and remember this type of training, there isn't really anything so subliminal or high tech about it, I always questioned the fairly obvious efforts to influence my thinking toward whatever enemy I was being sent out to fight was less than human.

The conditioning never really worked on me, but for a lot of ex-military it does work and becomes a thought process which is in place for their entire lives.

Don't think, just do what your CO or senior NCO tells you regardless of how heinous the deed may be, like being told to shoot anything that isn't wearing the same uniform you are wearing as I was when I was deployed.

I only defended myself from being killed by another brainwashed dumbass who was conditioned to think of me as less than human and tried to shoot me down like a dog, and promptly got myself out of the military any way I could soon afterward.

It didn't work then and it doesn't work now, at least for me, but some people are more impressionable than others and actually take this horse-crap seriously and make it a way of life.

The direction this country and world is moving toward really scares me.

Ex-military do not belong in law enforcement....Unfortunately for many, that is about the only thing they are ever really capable of, being damaged as they are....

edit on 5-7-2014 by MyHappyDogShiner because: juyv

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   

I think it's more than likely a case of more of them getting caught.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join