It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo thread :) Happy 4th of July, US ATSers!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Happy 4th, all! I noticed we've had a history factoid thread started already, but I haven't seen a photo thread yet. I spent a good while outside with the kids oohing and ahhing over the fireworks being set off in our neighborhood, and thought a thread to share fireworks pictures would be a neat idea. Skilled or not, any fireworks pictures are more than welcome, even if it's just sparklers! Let's share a pic or two, and ooh & ahh over our own display, ones in our neighborhoods, or public displays we attended.

Mine were sabotaged by mosquitoes eating me alive through the bug repellant, but that movement netted me a couple of cool looking photos I can't complain about. From Tampa Bay, FL, Happy 4th of July

Mods, feel free to move this if it's in the wrong place.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Awesome pictures, if Will Smith turns up then it is going South a reply to: Nyiah

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   
A few people on my street usually get together and shoot off a ton of fireworks for a few hours every 4th. Same goes for the neighborhoods around me.

I only saw just a couple fireworks go off tonight. It seems everyone around here's taking a break this year unfortunately. Ive only heard a few off in the distance to. They're usually constantly going off until about 1am, but it's already dead tonight.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: buni11687

Cant really say I blame them.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Williston North Dakota

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I just wanted to add, me, the missus, and beez jr were eaten alive tonight by mosquitoes.

top topics

join