Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Was John Edgar Hoover made the FBI director in 1924 because of a hidden subliminal in his name ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Was John Edgar Hoover made the FBI director in 1924 because of a particular hidden controlling subliminal idea association in his name ?

I made this thread to help find out more about this subject's possibility.

Below is what I have discovered about this subject.

If one pronounces Hoover as Hovah, then this name may possibly become subliminally Jehovah and thus there is the Jehovah God Federal Building in Washington DC.

Israel is associated with Jehovah, and Israel became a new country in 1948.

The age of the USA in 1924 was 148 years old ( 1924 - 1776 ).

The opposite of Jehovah is USSR Lenin the atheist who died in the same year of 1924.

John Edgar served as director ( 1924 to 1972 ) for 48 years ( except in 1935 there was a change in the name FBI as they added the F from just BI ).

Jehovah's Damnation against the Russian Red communist river was completed in 1935 ( Hoover Dam on the Colorado ( Colorado means Red ) ).

The same year that the major construction of Hoover Dam began in 1931, the Jehovah Witnesses voted in 1931 to make this name their new name for the first time ever in 1931, as the JW had a different name before 1931.

The concrete that formed Hoover Dam began to pour in 1933 ( Adolph Hitler's starting year ) and the concrete poured continuously for two years until Hoover Dam was completed in 1935.

By an error Hoover Dam was called Boulder Dam until 1947. Maybe Boulder Dam is associated with the phrase Bolshevik Dam.

REF www.fbi.gov...

edit on 4-7-2014 by trader21 because: fix subject

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   
His name was Hoover. Why (who) would pronounce it, or even consider it, "Hovah"?

I think this is connecting dots that aren't connected..

Yeah..

Left out the dot where Jay-Z calls himself Hovah btw.
edit on 4-7-2014 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   
J. Edgar Hoover was also a Freemason.

Maybe that connects to something as well ?

and the Dam was named after President Herbert Hoover.

edit on Jul-04-2014 by xuenchen because:

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Just a guess, but i reckon John Edgar Hoover was hired as the (F)BI director due to his skills, education and abilities...

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   
More like connecting dots that aren't even on the same page.
Hoover was just one of the early crooked ba $ tards in our history, he had just as many secrets as anyone in any office today.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Naw, they made him director because his personality sucked....just like the vacuum

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I think what the OP is suggesting is that we call him J. Edgar Hoover today, but what if he was called simply J. Hoover in his day? Add to that the pronounced Hoover with an "ah" sound at the end, and it sounds like "Jehoovah".

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Hoover was a queen. A big nasty one. He was also pretty evil.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
J. Edgar Hoover was also a Freemason.

Maybe that connects to something as well ?

and the Dam was named after President Herbert Hoover.

And is just outside Boulder, Colorado. Boulder, Colorado was not mistakenly called Boulder.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse
yeah i totally agree that he sucked his way to the top

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   
there was a recent film on hoover with leonardo dicaprio but it lacks some info
much like the bull# o'reilly put out @ lincoln recently..

i don't usually post rense links, but this might be helpful..
some secrets of WW2 (part 2)

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Yeah wow...too bad it all falls apart when the first thing that is required is that we mispronounced J . Edgar Hoover's name. Everything pivots on that stupid point so bllllllllp, that's me giving you the raspberries.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: trader21

Absolutely NO linking pieces of evidence here whatsoever.

Just a bunch of random facts made....how you have come up with anything makes me think you have
a few conspiracy related "problems"

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
he was probably made director because he had dirt on someone.
he was known to push around political leaders and had secret files on just about everybody that was in washington and many more. he was not above illegally collecting evidence, and it is said that he intimidated and threatened sitting presidents.

truman said this about him and his then FBI.

we want no Gestapo or secret police. The FBI is tending in that direction. They are dabbling in sex-life scandals and plain blackmail. J. Edgar Hoover would give his right eye to take over, and all congressmen and senators are afraid of him".[

i would not be surprised to find out, he was the one who leaked or made the allegations that the prior director, he replaced William J. Burns was involved in the teapot dome scandal, that was the considered to be the biggest political scandal in the U.S until Watergate.

no there was nothing subliminal here. just down right crocked evil manipulation.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
NO! It's because he dressed in womens clothes. LOL.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: trader21
If one pronounces Hoover as Hovah, then this name may possibly become subliminally Jehovah and thus there is the Jehovah God Federal Building in Washington DC.

Ahh..I love things like this and in general numerology.

Okay if you ignore facts A, B and C then only look at fact D after adding fact E then subtracting fact F you get the date the world ends.
"If one pronounces Hoover as Hovah" stretch much?

edit on 5-7-2014 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure he was made director because he is an alien, and the super galactic federation needed an ambassador on earth, and what better place to put him than an alphabet agency that has no one to scrutinize or question it.

Just my one and a half illogical pennies on a matter i have nothing but assumptions to add as well.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
My middle name is Hoover. It seems that people associate the word with vacuum cleaners and sucking jokes much more often than with the god of the Old Testament.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
What ever you do don't marry into the Dyson family and please spare your kids that name. I totally get that. a reply to: skunkape23

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Perhaps those that appointed him thought he showed potential by his reputation.

new topics

<<   2 >>

join