It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grand Army of the Republic newly created in Maine

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
According to this "press release" the The Unified Maine Common Law Grand Jury has created a Grand Army of the Republic, whose task it is to "suppress commercial mercenary forces operating under the guise of being federal government agencies". It is lead by General Ham.

The Orders stupulated that should it become necessary to suppress commercial mercenary forces operating under the guise of being federal government agencies — including but not limited to the Department of Homeland Security, the Federal Emergency Management Administration, the Internal Revenue Service, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms, etc. — General Ham shall assume immediate command and control of all armed forces and services owed to The United States of America stationed in North America and shall join them under his Command as The Grand Army of the Republic. And that all forces of air, land, and sea are to be employed.

This order seems to concern the entire United States - not just Maine.

The GAR is uniquely enabled by these Orders to operate on the land of the fifty (50) organic states for the purposes of securing the lives and property of the American States and American State Citizens. The GAR is not a foreign army and is composed primarily of American State Citizens.

They also point out that President O has no jurisdiction over the Grand Army of the Republic:

No orders, Executive or otherwise, issued by Barack H. Obama pretending authority on the land of the American States while operating as “President” of the UNITED STATES Corporation nor as the “President” of the United States of America, are owed any performance by the Joint Chiefs of Staff, General Ham, or any Ordinary.

I am really interested in knowing if this is a real situation or just a bunch of boobies making claims. Does any one have any insight into the meaning of this? This document/declaration was presented to the Joint Chiefs of Staffs on this day, July 4, 2014.

Please read the document before commenting and let me know what you think.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE - Maine Republic Email Alert

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: antoinemarionette

Well considering just for the moment that this is real, they have zero authority outside their state. They are simply inviting the Feds to put the smack down based on the assumption of Maine and its army as some sort of protector of the other states.

In a constitutional sense this could be a disguise by one state to usurp the rights of others. Some folks are dangerously dimwitted about the relationship states have to each other and the Federal body. I say this just going along as if this were real. Its probably a hoax. If not someone better get out a "Dimwit" alert.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Yes, it's real...

It has just taken a long time to reach critical mass on the criminals in Church and State.
The first member to fell the heat by ITCCS.org was Pope Benedict...found guilty in Brussels ITTCS Court last year...peodephilia, murder, torture, etc..

It is all archived here: ITCCS Org

All Spring, witnesses have testified for the prosecutors against Pope Frances...same "Ninth Circle" Vatican/Royalty evilness as his predecessor.

The Queen's guards have been protecting her against arrest by Common Law Sherri'f's all Spring...she has to stay in England for the rest of her life...

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

The language sounds anything but "dimwitted" to me.

They are basically notifying federal agencies of their intent to disarm them.

For agencies like Department of Homeland Security, the Federal Emergency Management Administration, the Internal Revenue Service, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms I think that would be tantamount to a declaration of war.

Civil war.

Foolhardy, maybe - but dimwitted? Who would make a statement like that without an army behind them?

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Granite
The Queen's guards have been protecting her against arrest by Common Law Sherri'f's all Spring...she has to stay in England for the rest of her life...

What a load of bollocks... She was in Scotland on the 4th naming the new Carrier, she was in France in June and Italy in April. Let me guess, your a "Freeman"?

OT - This "Grand Army", is it just a a couple of dozen redneck types who hate the "guberment"?

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Granite

So you're saying this is part of trend in the downfall of the NWO system?

Sounds good.
But do you think that all those alphabet agencies are going to take it lying down?

That's what worries me...

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock
Its probably a hoax. If not someone better get out a "Dimwit" alert.

Obviously you need a LOT of "Un-Dimwittng" education...

Start hear:

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Still trying to find where this "Unified Maine Common Law Grand Jury" has any authority to do anything. A quick perusal of the web shows nothing. Someone help me out.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: antoinemarionette

So you're saying this is part of trend in the downfall of the NWO system?

Sounds good.
But do you think that all those alphabet agencies are going to take it lying down?

That's what worries me...

Yes, this current effort involve criminals in Church/State, the CIA, NSA is not a target...

The Common Law Sheriff training in USA, Canada is in high gear for the last 6 months.
edit on 4-7-2014 by Granite because: sp

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Montana
Still trying to find where this "Unified Maine Common Law Grand Jury" has any authority to do anything. A quick perusal of the web shows nothing. Someone help me out.

All of the news, documentation, reporting happens at the ITCCS org website.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Bumped immediately, and I must keep track of this thread.
Thank you for this, I think.
It's far from a frivolous declaration.. and I expect this will
not sit well with DC. The last time someone in Texas men-
tioned even secession much less insurrection (which per
corporate law it is) there was the threat of a no-fly zone
imposed by the CIC:
and the assurances anything that tried to break through
would be fragged. No, these are fighting words, down for
the record. What else can happen this simmer? .....sigh

link   

I would have to say it is just a bunch of boobies making claims.

The Grand Ole Army.....err...OK.

Someone should tell them the power is still on their fantasies of revolution like the TV show isn't going to happen like that. This is something you would normally see on the Onion.

link   
Maybe you need to see this.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Sounds good to me! Where do I sign?

I really just want to serve under a dude named General Ham...sounds like a great name for a character in a book or movie.
edit on 4-7-2014 by rockpaperhammock because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Still not seeing an source of authority. Just some folks saying they are in a group of some sort. Where is the origin of the authority to institute an army of any type?

~ And how can an international ANYTHING have authority over US government?

ETA: I see several quotes from the Bible on pages referenced to the Unified Maine Common Law Grand Jury. Is this another religious group?
edit on 7/4/2014 by Montana because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Appointed General Carter F. Ham to lead and command The Grand Army of the Republic

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bilk22

Just proof of billion's of dollars attempting to shield themselves...PURE PROPAGANDA!!

Pope Frances's conviction is about 6 months away.
Then will you be convinced?

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: derfreebie

You are most welcome, and yeah, that's what concerns me. Not so much that this Grand Army is formed, but that they are claiming to be and that could mean a full on assault by certain organizations.

Of course there may be a lot happening behind the scenes that we don't know about. I believe there is. We may wake up one day to find the whole deal undone.

link   
And to the REPUBLIC for which it STANDS "ONE" nation under GOD...

edit on JulX61000 by MX61000 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Granite

originally posted by: Bilk22

Just proof of billion's of dollars attempting to shield themselves...PURE PROPAGANDA!!

Pope Frances's conviction is about 6 months away.
Then will you be convinced?
Well I didn't make a claim one way or the other. Have no idea if either entity is real and legitimate. Guess I'll have to wait six months

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join