It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Can I Learn About My Past Lives?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I meditate and have done self hypnosis for regression videos were a lot of people had positive results, but it just didn't work for me. I would get into a deep state and then....nothing. I eventually contacted a past-life Hypnotherapist who told me only one person did not have success during her sessions and everyone else saw a past life of some sort. I tried it and got nothing. I could truly tell she was shocked and not just faking. It really disappointed me. I still meditate at times but have given up on seeing my past lives. I know I had them due to all the natural fear I had growing up and my addictive personality, but I guess I'm jut not meant to see them.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I meditate and have done self hypnosis for regression videos were a lot of people had positive results, but it just didn't work for me. I would get into a deep state and then....nothing. I eventually contacted a past-life Hypnotherapist who told me only one person did not have success during her sessions and everyone else saw a past life of some sort. I tried it and got nothing. I could truly tell she was shocked and not just faking. It really disappointed me. I still meditate at times but have given up on seeing my past lives. I know I had them due to all the natural fear I had growing up and my addictive personality, but I guess I'm jut not meant to see them.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Thanks for the positive replies and links. I'll be looking into this for awhile. I'll post back here sometime in the future if I get any results worth mentioning.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Double post. Three double posts in a row in this thread..

Must be.. aliens!
edit on 7-7-2014 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Read any autobiography and get it from the horse's mouth.

Or just look at the world around you. Your (hi(s)tory) spans ages as we speak.
But if you want to examine the personalities and egos, better look into biographies.

A good regression therapy might help. Make sure to record it, video (preferably) the therapist and make sure you see their face and hands to eliminate any doubts of manipulation etc.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Are you inexplicably drawn to a certain era or place in history?
Have you ever felt instantly at home in a place you’re visiting for the first time?
Do you know people who you feel you’ve known before?
Do you wonder why your loving relationships aren’t always loving?

Even if you’ve never done hypnosis before, or wonder if you can be hypnotised, come to this fun experiential hypnosis workshop where you will:

Journey back into a previous life having a positive impact on your current life - find out who you were, where you lived, what you did, what your purpose was, and how that life is impacting you now.

Experience deep relaxation techniques to help you release stress.

Learn about recent scientific research being done on past lives that provide evidence for thousands of authentic past life recalls.

Find out the myths concerning hypnosis – what it is and what it’s not!

Book your tickets now at nancycanning.eventbrite.co.uk...
Early bird £22, £30 on the door

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join