It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO on CNN News!! I dont think they meant to put this on TV

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   
- I dont think this was posted already -

So my GF was on Facebook and saw a link on CNN News to some cool lightning that was going on in NYC. She noticed that about mid-screen towards the right hand side there is a UFO that lights up, and slowly dims, and then lights up again. It is NOT a building antenna, its not attached.

CNN UFO Video Here
www.cnn.com...

(I am trying to Embed but failing...)

I have heard that UFO's MAY control the weather and show up in storms. Go figure.

Also a few weeks ago in San Clemente, Ca there was a UFO sighting and the UFO's moved VERY similar to how this UFO lit up, and dimmed, and lit up again.

Here is the similar video of UFO's in San Clemente, CA a few weeks earlier

San Clemente UFO June 2014

Whats your thoughts on this video and topic in general ? Have you heard they manipulate the weather. They are Watching us, I know that much.

edit on 4-7-2014 by Onion88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-7-2014 by Onion88 because: (I am trying to Embed but failing...)

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   
copy and paste everything AFTER the =

-though I've had trouble doing this from time to time.. should work tho..
edit on 4-7-2014 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Onion88

The comment about the weather implies you have a lot of catching up to read about here at ATS. YEARS worth! About UFOS and weather manipulating? There are some real old and some new threads about the weather subject you should ck out.

It'll bring you up to speed on these and other topics. We moved very deep into both of these! Especially over the last 4-5 years here.

PS The UFO? Mistaken, faked or illusionary image. Even CGI...but surely not-real anyway.

edit on 09-22-2013 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

PS The UFO? Mistaken, faked or illusionary image. Even CGI...but surely not-real anyway.

Huh? Further explanation needed for that statement.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   

The comment about the weather implies you have a lot of catching up to read about here at ATS. YEARS worth! About UFOS and weather manipulating? There are some real old and some new threads about the weather subject you should ck out.

It'll bring you up to speed on these and other topics. We moved very deep into both of these! Especially over the last 4-5 years here.

How can it be CGI? It is on CNN and its not even about UFO's... its about the lightening.

Plus, its behavior is very similar to other UFO sightings which i have attempted to demonstrate by posting a similar video.

edit on 4-7-2014 by Onion88 because: Spelling. ugh

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Seems to be powering up. Starred and flagged. Something about that one is making me smile, like that one, energy feels good.
edit on 4-7-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Screenshots will last longer then that video will.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Interesting video! - seems unlikely to be a conventional aircraft of any sort, I'm sure they would avoid the area during a storm of that magnitude.

I wonder if anyone spotted it in the immediate area.

Thanks for posting

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Bilk22

How much more do you need? Its mistaken...a trick of the camera...not real...mistaken for something its not.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   

"Because its on CNN" .Really? Did you really say that? You must not have been around us very long. Its here I learned myself from ATS to not believe ANYTHING on the MSM. Especially because it was seen on CNN....

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   
This is a a UFO above NEW YORK.

An unknown Object, stationary, pulsating, hovering above the city...during a lightning storm.
No explanation...
S&F.
edit on 4-7-2014 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thorneblood
Screenshots will last longer then that video will.

I will try to get some screenshots. Your right, cnn is bound to take it down sooner than most cuz they keep their website pretty recent.

Just saw that Arken grabbed the screen shots. Thanks for doing so! That'll last much longer and how funny is it it's on MSM and they don't even know it.
edit on 5-7-2014 by Onion88 because: Arken posted screenshots

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

If the first explanation doesn't work, lets try a 2nd one. If that doesn't work, lets try a 3rd one.

Debunker!

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   

a reply to: Bilk22

How much more do you need? Its mistaken...a trick of the camera...not real...mistaken for something its not.

You said CGI. Does CNN use CGI or other "fakery"?

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I'm in the camp of wanting there to be SOMETHING out there, but calling a natural phenomenon something it isn't doesn't help the case. Always seen during storms because it's lightning.

Ball lightning.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Yeh looks like ball lightning to me.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
There is definitely something there on the CNN video.
I would really like to see some footage of that area on a normal night. It could be a weird light from somewhere in the city, but you can't totally tell.
If you could see some other night from that same camera angle, you would be able to dismiss or add to the mystery.
Certainly is something though.

And I might add that is one cooooooool lightning display!
Well worth checking out, no matter what the light is.
edit on 5-7-2014 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
cool..
..reminds me of a report taken somewhere in asia not so long ago
of a flying pyramid-looking thing in a lightning storm..

S&F'd

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I saw this video long before this thread.

To be honest, I don't understand why people think it's an UFO and not a plane. (Or helicopter)
It's NYC, I would EXPECT planes over NYC, also during a storm.

The fact it appears stationary could be from the angle it's shot, whether it's an object disappearing we don't know..all we see is a LIGHT turning on and off. Could be landing lights.

HERE IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING:

THIS VIDEO IS IN A LOOP (don't just trust what you see, look again and look closer!)

It's a video of *the same* lighting strike at least 3x in succession. Ever time when the light goes on you see THE SAME lightning flash (watch the lighting arches and the patterns and compare the three!). It's the same flash and the same light at the same time in a loop. Therefore it looks like the light (plane?) is stationary....in reality it is not, it's simply the same sequence multiple time in the video! If you don't believe me check the video for yourself.

On an interesting side-note, since the video is definitely in a loop, this also means that the claim of the media "how lighting struck over and over again" is FALSE. Shoddy, bogus news reporting.
edit on 7/5/2014 by NoRulesAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: NoRulesAllowed
Nice work. Seeing the light 3 different times pulsating would rule out a lot but, when you realize it actually only happens once it opens it up to be any number of mundane things.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join