It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Proud Whopper - Burger King serves GAY Food - This is the beginning of the END

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Booshka
But, it should also go both ways, Christians should be pandered to also.

1. So, the opposite of gay is Christian? You do know there are gay Christians...
2. I believe the latest Supreme Court ruling is pandering nicely to the Christians.
3. I don't eat fast food, but I've got a sudden craving for a Whopper! Where's the BEEF?

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s
Doesn't Jesus already have a nasty chicken chain?

"Many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many."
Mathew 24:5
edit on 4-7-2014 by WakeUpBeer because: edited

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

3. I don't eat fast food, but I've got a sudden craving for a Whopper! Where's the BEEF?

At Wendy's...

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Except we're not looking at all the population of the country. We're looking at only the population of San Francisco. We're also not even looking at all the Burger King's in San Francisco. We're looking at one Burger King in the middle of a gay pride parade in the middle of LGBT Pride Month. So let's see... At least according to the mobile BK page there are five Burger Kings in San Francisco. That means 20% of them served this burger. SF has a homosexual population of 15.4%. This burger was served on 0.27% of the year. Please explain how this is indicative of anything.
edit on 7/4/2014 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Im afraid anything ill say will be a severe T and C violation and cost me a lot of points but what about the Nambla burger,or bestiality burger or necrophilia burger with guaranteed dead meat..world gone stupid.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
whoop-tee-doo.. Non-story.

Biased religious article discussing the bad ways of the West regarding this calamity called "Gayness"...

One restaurant had those during the SF Proud Parade to gather funds for a foundation.

But no...that'd be boring.

The Downfall of the Western Civilization is much more interesting...

That article and its author is a joke.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnPhoenix
What say you ATS?

When people make up issues like this, this is my thought:

link   

originally posted by: SearchLightsInc

originally posted by: ketsuko
So, they went from "have it your way" to "we're all the same inside." I thought the selling point of the BK burger was that you could indeed "have it your way?" And I would think that any self-respecting gay person's life was all about "having it their way" instead of being forced to have it the same way as everyone else?

But then again, I see we are now actually shoving the gay agenda down people's throats ...

You want fries with that? I'll deliver it to your cave.

Considering I don't like hamburgers and never have ... and I'm not fond of frozen French fries, either.

I'll stick to "having it my way" thanks.

link   
a reply to: khnum

I think that's where we draw the line when it comes sexual rights.
Kids, animals, and the dead.
edit on 4-7-2014 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Made with only the highest quality ground lips and a##holes. Wrapped in rainbow.

link   

originally posted by: Booshka
But, it should also go both ways, Christians should be pandered to also.

1. So, the opposite of gay is Christian? You do know there are gay Christians...
2. I believe the latest Supreme Court ruling is pandering nicely to the Christians.

Hopefully, it's in the burger because if even one of those patties is mostly soy filler ... remember, they're "all the same inside."

link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
At Wendy's...

LOL! I told you I don't eat fast food!

I don't have any problem with a rainbow wrapper and I think people who are upset about this need to get a life. McDonald's has kid's meals and no one is complaining that they're "pandering" to kids...

Lighten up, folks. They're here, they're queer, get used to it.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
Made with only the highest quality ground lips and a##holes. Wrapped in rainbow.

Hey, don't you be dissin the Whopper.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

All of those are illegal and generally accepted to be immoral. The fact that you equate them to homosexuality says quite a lot about you.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
At Wendy's...

LOL! I told you I don't eat fast food!

I don't have any problem with a rainbow wrapper and I think people who are upset about this need to get a life. McDonald's has kid's meals and no one is complaining that they're "pandering" to kids...

Lighten up, folks. They're here, they're queer, get used to it.

I'm with you on that. I just can't get worked up over a rainbow wrapper that contains 100% Grade F Smeat.

They could wrap it in a velvet painting of Elvis for all I care.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
There is no ulterior motive here. Just a corporation putting on a human face pretending to support pride week. Keep your pitchforks in your barn.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Im just an old fool with a book called the bible dont mind me.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I will have my big proud whopper now....

Look really do you have to whine and complain when a resteraunt makes an attempt to capitalize it is the conservative way. I am a christian conservative whom is gay, but i have chose to lead a sad life unhappy in a heterosexual marriage. My wife isnt happy and im not happy and its people like you that have imposed people to lead a life where they will never be happy to satisfy your misgivings on the way others should live.

link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
a reply to: SearchLightsInc

The only Phobia I have is the fear of running out of potatoes in the house.

A phobia we can all share, finally!

link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I'm curious... Why do you think they're pretending?

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Im just an old fool with a book called the bible dont mind me.

OK. I make up my own mind about things.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join