It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MMX: The World Cup – Easter Island Eclipse.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Hi Earthlings,

I thought you might get a kick out of this. Some will remember the lunar anomaly that coincided with the last World Cup Final... This takes a closer look at the wider picture of what happened that day . . .

wp.me...
edit on 4-7-2014 by 2syncs because: just being picky, I suppose

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: 2syncs

Nice and very interesting post!

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   
WOW how interesting! I bet ( and this is going to sound far-fetched) but I bet that its all linked. I bet that the World Cup games are placed there because they generate some sort of energy, and the eclispe is there as well. I bet alot of these world social events are placed there because of astral reasons.

WOw GREAT post. I bet if we look back for other correlations of sports events and astology/astronomy we can see that like this, there is ALOT of ' coincidences'

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Thank you! Much appreciated, really. a reply to: vataOsadhi

edit on 5-7-2014 by 2syncs because: typo

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
A football match don't last 2.5 hrs tho

They last 90 mins 1.5 hrs

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to: Onion88

"WOW how interesting! I bet ( and this is going to sound far-fetched) but I bet that its all linked. "

Hi Oinion88!

I don't know if they are 'all' linked, but I would certainly say that several of these events are linked. The 2010 Final turns out to reference the centerpoint of a very coherent synchronistic World Cup pattern that spans 4 decades. This refers to what I think of as 'relational design', and I think that it is an area of synchronicity that has been largely overlooked. In other words, people tend to think of syncs in isolation. I've made a study of also looking into how they connect, and I think this is where some of the most compelling information is.

I have found that if one identifies an exceptionally well synced event, that often there is earlier or later evidence of relational design. For example, if Spain and Holland were 'meant' to be in the 2010 Final because they both have strong Easter Island connections, then:

It makes 'relational' sense that in 2014 Spain opened with Holland on the day of a Friday the 13th Full Moon, since the 2010 Final that they played in was well-synced and synced through another lunar anomaly - the total solar eclipse. Various press reported that the next Friday the 13th Full moon won't be until Aug 2049.

Likewise, it makes 'relational' sense that Chile eliminated Spain in Spain's next game, since Chile now controls Easter Island.

For the bean counters out there, I calculated that there was a 15% chance, based on World Cup history, that Spain, Holland and Chile [the Easter Island nations] would all be in the same Final. [Spain's been in 14 of 20 World Cup Finals, Holland 10 of 20 and Chile 9 of 20]. The chance that they would be in the same preliminary Group of Four is a further 1 in 64; and only this way could Spain have been eliminated in their first two games, by the other two 'Easter Island nations'..

"I bet that the World Cup games are placed there because they generate some sort of energy, and the eclipse is there as well. I bet alot of these world social events are placed there because of astral reasons."

I don't know what cases syncs, but my firm view is that they are least likely to be due to chance.

In case you're interested, you can read more stuff I've looked into via the sample chapter of my book. My book is largely a focus of synchronicity on life's larger stages, 'macro syncs' as I call them, stuff relating to 9/11, the recent papal succession, some very interesting info on the deaths of three US presidents, what's widely regarded as the biggest story in the entire history of US sport and some other things I can't think of right now.

The sample also includes a VERY cool foreword from a guy named Dr. Lewis Graham, who almost got on one of the jets that flew into the World Trade Center towers. On the way to Heathrow he started seeing syncs all over the place, personal syncs, or 'micro syncs' as I call them. By the time he got to the airport he was so dialed in he insisted on getting on another flight, which saved his life. I mentioned this on another board about a year ago, and a flight attendant who flew into London said she'd heard the story through her professional work circle!

Thanks for the kind words.

Mark

edit on 5-7-2014 by 2syncs because: spellling misstakes

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Thefarmer

Farmer wrote: "A football match don't last 2.5 hrs tho

They last 90 mins 1.5 hrs"

Quite correct. I was rounding up to include total time -- time between the first and second half, the extra 30 minutes and shoot out... When we lower the time to 1.5 hours, what happened in South Africa is more like a once-in-60-million year event!

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Heh, the problem with Paul The Psychic Octopus was that there were many thousands of psychic animals being used to try and predict the World Cup results around the world, as publicity stunts by various zoos and animal places.

And only one actually managed any sort of successful hit rate, good old Paul.

But given the numbers of participants, statistics alone would have expected a few more to guess right.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

Hi Painterz. I agree with your take on Paul. Octodude got hot at the right time. Look him up. His track record prior to WC MMX wasn't quite so impressive.

Not sure if I agree that other psychic animals etc would be as hot. Don't you think we would have hear of Paul's 2014 counterpart by now?

new topics

top topics

join