It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Californa Highway Patrolman Mercilessly Beats Woman Beside Freeway

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

And nothing ever happens to these punk cops. He'll get a paid vacation for it.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: TritonTaranis

The reality is, they was just doing there job

so...bashing the woman is all part of the job....you must be right i mean how else could a grown man take down that crazy bitch....she clearly needed to be smacked in the head 15 or so times.....

unbelievable

Agreed, TT has completely ignored the actual confrontation as shown, and starts talking about stars as if humus which are totally irrelevant, while the actual confrontation is shown, and which is totally one sided.
edit on 4-7-2014 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   

How many times does this have to happen until America wakes up and that Cops keep doing this?

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Onion88

Exactly. I'm not sure what more it'll take before people realize we DO have the power to take our country back.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Besides head pummeling, there are more and more ways to control the citizenry and show us the error of our ways. The military is giving nice goodies, weapons for them to use. The low IQ buggers are so happy with all that "stuff" coming to them from Iraq and Afghanistan "wars"... to use on us and forgetting it is all contaminated with depleted uranium. DU doesn't wash off! Karma IS a b@$%&!
edit on 4-7-2014 by shrevegal because: error

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

Umm, he beat the living sheeite out of a woman. Unprovoked.

That isn't lawful. He is breaking the law.

But he has a badge, so lets just go ahead and give the LEO the benefit of doubt. Nahh, forget that noise.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   

I have to subscribe to this thread... and I'm cataloging
all of the brutality videos on a portable drive too, just
in case.

There's definitely some credibility to the old quote
"All that will destroy evil is a greater evil".
There comes a point, we haven't reached it yet obviously.

(post by Fargoth removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Diaz is the real hero here. Without people like him, these swine would never be held accountable for their unacceptable behaviour. That's not how human beings are supposed to behave in a civilized society... is it? Maybe I'm just old-fashioned.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I'm sure he was just having a bad day, everyone. Calm down.

I suspect that, in order to make the unjustifiable justified, they'll come up with a psychological disorder that affects cops disproportionately to the rest of the population. "Stressed-Induced Psychopathy", or some other BS.

They're running out of excuses, and they'll obviously try anything they think they can get away with.

Hm. What if rampant police brutality is just another method of intentionally provoking the population to turn on the government, thereby providing the pretext and justification for imposed disarmament?

No way.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   
If I saw an officer doing that to someone unprovoked I wouldn't be able to stand by. At best I would be able to mount my camera on my car and then go confront them. I would get hit with a charge for obstructing the police, and if it came down to it a felony for assaulting a cop. But, that incident of abuse would be stopped.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
....however the uploader has complained that the above video was pulled by Google....

Censorship AND Brutality!

Anyone remember when something like this would have been shocking? Now, it's just another day, another beatdown by cop story. Quite frankly, she's lucky to not have been summarily executed.

And no, I'm not wholly anti law enforcement. A friend of mine's father was an upstanding officer for decades, and he's told me its mostly the power-tripping new guys that pull these stunts.

I don't see how anyone that can justify this level of force sleeps at night.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
I know everybody wants to give each other stars for condemning this action, but we don't have all the evidence as the incident was only partially film, as far as I could see she was resisting arrest and the cop was beating her, some cops are power trippers, most are not

Let's not jump the gun here

Tbh

One thing I've noticed about about ATS is people love to demonise the police, there are millions of police officers and they carry out there job and dozens of incidents daily, we cannot use a few hundred YouTube videos to demonise an duty which keeps use all safe

Just today I was shopping with my family, when the supermarket employees grabbed a scummy mouthy chav for shop lifting, he resisted for 10 minutes screaming foul language, I felt like kicking him in the face tbh I was with my kids sorry, but when police turned up, they had to put him in cuffs, and so it turned In to what looked like police brutality, but there was no other choice the man was resisting and aggressive, and a danger while making threats, he looked up and said to me... Look look are you watching this there hurting me

I said you deserve it now f@#*img sit still

Now had I off pulled my phone out and filmed it from that moment, amd should I have hated the police and the job they carry out and been anti government, I would have uploaded it to YouTube and portrayed it intentionally in a different light for YouTube hits

The reality is, they was just doing there job

They keep you safe??? are you kidding??? you're insane, and I don't mean to say that as an insult, Get some help...really.

The victim here was a female in case you didn't notice. Let me ask you a question. Do you think it's a policeman's job to 'pummel' citizens into submissal? For grown men to visciously attack women like this is nothing short of cowardice.

Your little story has no relevance to this one. You said it yourself "the man was resisting and aggressive" the woman was not.

This cop was way out of line, no matter how you slice it and for you to be defending him just shows your level of ignorance.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
I've seen half a dozen times "rude boy wannabe gangsters" mouth of to the police

Sure they have nothing on them offensive but they're insulting police officers for no other reason than showing of I front of there boys or just for the fact it popular to hate the pigs

Sorry but not only if I was a police officer but even if I was just a passer by I'd want the officer to arrest them for poor manors and a scummy attitude

And yes, if they resisted I'd probably beat there arse with the officer also

Pure scum get off my street

Another ignoramous spouting something way off the point. Here's a clue... cop beats woman, woman doesn't fight back. Which part of this scenario are you having difficulty understanding?

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Actually I have seen a YouTube video where that's exactly what happened. A crowd formed around this cop who was using excessive force on a lady. They kicked his ass while surprisingly his weapon remained firmly strapped into its holster.

a reply to: gunshooter

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Incidents like this are what cause the general population to fear and hate law enforcement .

Citizens should have the right to put these tyrants down like the rabid dogs that they are.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Totally uncalled for. He treated the situation like he was fighting for his life when it appeared he was in control the whole time. It is not like she was reaching for a gun in her waistband.

Hopefully he will be arrested and fired. Shame.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: gunshooter
I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I better never see a cop doing this to someone in front of me. I'll have no other choice but to beat that cop into jello. Are we not sick of seeing this yet folks. I'm more than ready to step in for the next citizen getting abused, are you? When is enough, enough for you to see this and step in to do something about it other than record. I welcome all answers.

You don't bring your fists to a gun fight.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: fenson76

originally posted by: gunshooter
I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I better never see a cop doing this to someone in front of me. I'll have no other choice but to beat that cop into jello. Are we not sick of seeing this yet folks. I'm more than ready to step in for the next citizen getting abused, are you? When is enough, enough for you to see this and step in to do something about it other than record. I welcome all answers.

You don't bring your fists to a gun fight.

Really? So how do you hold your gun?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join