It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Kirakou/Bob Lazar: Internal Spies of the American people?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   

John Kiriakou (born August 9, 1964) is a former CIA analyst and case officer, former senior investigator for the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, and former counterterrorism consultant for ABC News, blogger for Huffington Post,[1] and author.[2][3][4]

He is notable as the first official within the U.S. government to confirm the use of waterboarding of al-Qaeda prisoners as an interrogation technique, which he described as torture.[5][6]

On October 22, 2012, Kiriakou pled guilty to disclosing classified information about a fellow CIA officer that connected the covert operative to a specific operation. Kiriakou thus became the second CIA officer convicted of violation of the Intelligence Identities Protection Act and the first for passing along classified information to a reporter, although the reporter did not publish the name of the operative.[7] He was sentenced to 30 months in prison on January 25, 2013, and reported to the low-security Federal correctional facility in Loretto, Pennsylvania, to begin serving his term on February 28, 2013.[8] Bruce Riedel, a former intelligence adviser to Barack Obama who turned down an offer to be considered for CIA director in 2009, has sent the President a letter signed by eighteen other CIA veterans urging that the sentence be commuted.[9]

Kiriakou received a prison "send-off" party at an exclusive Washington, D.C. hotel hosted by political peace activists dressed in orange jumpsuits and mock prison costumes.[10] In 2012, Kiriakou received the Joe A. Callaway Award for Civic Courage for standing up for constitutional rights

Wiki

John entered the Federal Correctional Institution (FCI) in Loretto, Pennsylvania on February 28, 2013. He can be reached at: John Kiriakou 79637-083, Federal Correctional Institution, Loretto, P.O. Box 1000, Loretto, PA

Here are all the stories on John in the Huffington Post

On this next video skip to 50 seconds and watch on.

He says a suspected terrorist was broken within 35 seconds of being water-boarded. Then goes on to say that after he was broke he went to bed came back the next day and told them that Allah had told him to confess. To make it easier on him and his family.

Ok so now when broken you can ask to take a break spend the night and come back tomorrow and confess to anything. Wow how considerate are we?

Robert "Bob" Lazar (born January 26, 1959) is an individual who claims to have worked as a scientist and engineer, reverse engineering extraterrestrial technology at a site called S4 near the Area 51 test facility. He claimed to have passed several tests by U.S. military officials and was warned that should he reveal anything, his family would be executed (Lazar reportedly signed an agreement to this). Lazar stated the space probe on which he worked creates its own gravitational pull and can pull the fabric of space and time toward it. Both universities from which he claimed to hold degrees have no record of him, and he has never produced any credentials that prove he was even employed by the U.S. government.

Wiki

And we have confessions from current employees about his legitimacy but we throw it aside because it makes it all to real! Or we didnt' pay attention to detail.

The work by the investigator/reporter proves his credibility again someone wasn't paying attention or lives in fear.

Some people get scared and what not over subjects like this and all I got to say is the information is already leaked why should I fear anything? otherwise they'd wiped it off the internet!
edit on 4-7-2014 by PrebelShotme because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-7-2014 by PrebelShotme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I fear living in an ignorant understanding of my environment more than the dark horrors it contains.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

I have not seen either subject here debunked. I've seen people claim and believe they were debunked but officially they wasn't debunked well enough for someone who pays attention like I do to believe it.

Most ADD people in today's world have a false sense of reality because they don't have the attention span to do what needs to be done to thoroughly pay attention or do enough research. They go with whats aesthetically pleasing to the masses who are only half paying attention anyway because they don't want to have to read a big section or watch a long film.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: PrebelShotme

The parts about water boarding and other inhumane treatment of prisoners is very well documented. Other dictators have been brought before the International Criminal Court for less. There has been some efforts made to undertake such proceedings but the USA is currently too strong to engage in such a way. Such treatment is usually left for the losers of war.

As for Bob Lazer, I find there is something to it. Is he legit, is he a plant or is he just wtf? Reasonable doubt is just part of the environment for any et/ufo info. The policy and media culture has been to deny for a long time. The international community tends to be a bit more open about these topics, there is already a lot of diversity going on and does it really matter where you started? I found Bob interesting.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Yeah but with the CiA Agent the whole fact he admitted on national television that the only reason the terrorist confessed wa sbecaus ethey used holographic technology on him and tricked him into believing his god visited him int he night.

That alone in my opinion backs and proves Bob Lazar's letimacy especially one who watched the first video with him present. Where he explains everything in great detail and with simple understanding for you to grasp how that technology works. Keep in mind that video was done in the 80's.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: PrebelShotme

HARRP did hold out some hope for a tv as big as the sky and a speaker as big as a mountain. It does look to have some influence upon the magnetic fields of the Earth, but as for specifics has some doubt. In terms of other mind control techniques and capabilities there are many research vectors. Considering the progression of the conflict I would not be surprised if unconventional techniques have been used with holographic or other brain interaction technology.

Considering how Kiriakou was broken in about 30 sec of water boarding, I do not see it as necessary to of used any other technique. Wither it was through dream, pray, holographs or just the act of being broken, Kiriakou has received a very loud and clear message of what can be done to him if he fails to cooperate. He also had some time to recover and think about it before continuing with the questions.

If I was to build a spaceship then Bob does provide some good reference material, I do like the way the process is described. In a way all it takes is just removing all the empty space in space to shrink the distance between all the atoms.

As for the mind controlling aliens behind all this, sounds like the tall whites have the moon at the moment. Are they the result of on going hybridization with the greys? Just how much of the corporatocracy do they own? It does sound like the Military Industrial Complex has put up a big fight for their piece of the technology, but just how far subverted is the current stage?

top topics

join