It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colorado Driver's Licenses to Illegals Overwhelms DMV

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

The only way what you're saying makes sense is if you think that a US citizen's life is worth more than another country's citizen's life... Is that what you're saying?

If your child or wife or Mother or Father or best friend was killed by someone who wasn't supposed to be here in the first place, would you not think that your loved one would still be here if the illegal was not? Or would you say well citizens do it too? It would be upsetting either way, but the illegal should never have been here. It was more preventable and your loved one would still be alive today for you to love and share your life with.

You talk about some of us saying we are 'better' than illegals. Illegals are treated better than our veterans, our homeless and hungry and elderly. So...what makes THEM better than someone who is a citizen of this land???

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: yuppa

From what i have been told that is.

Then you are talking to ignorant people. Or you are misunderstanding that they get kicked out after they serve their time.
You might also be in a state that is kicking people out cause the prisons are full, in CA we are going thru that.
But they seem to be keeping the DUI's in.
So unless you want to link something, lets not go off of what you "heard"
If we are going to use what we heard as fact, my old man spent over 20 years in the border patrol and we had discussion about his and he assured me they see time. They can't even bail out while awaiting trail until the immigration hold on them is taken care of

Yet there are plenty of illegals who have had numerous arrests and deportations. All they need is anther stolen identity or fraudulent documents and they waltz right back over that border to commit more crimes.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

They are getting taxed.
they are illegals.

So really, they are getting taxed without representation.

They'll be voting as well.

Good to know that people who aren't even citizens can determine the fate and future of our country.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 05:21 AM
link   
That's the magic of a border -- it lets everyone believe that what happens on the other side will never, ever be their problem. In reality, you can't build a wall big enough to make that true.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
Actually a majority of them who kill a person while driving just get deported. and told to never come back. From what i have been told that is.

"From what you have been told"? Do you believe everything you're told? That's one thing I miss about the old ATS. If someone heard something, instead of just believing it, they kept an open mind and looked it up for themselves. It's what ANY self-respecting conspiracy theorist should do. Otherwise it's just a bunch of old ladies gossiping at a quilting bee.

I see WAY too much gossip and not enough research and intelligent discussion of facts here. People are more interested in finding a stupid photoshopped picture and posting it than looking for FACTS.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
A crime is a crime is a crime is a crime.

And you NEVER commit a crime? Do you ever speed? Drive without a seatbelt? Run a red light? Jay-walk?

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
If your child or wife or Mother or Father or best friend was killed by someone who wasn't supposed to be here in the first place, would you not think that your loved one would still be here if the illegal was not?

Not necessarily. I think people die when it's their time. I've had family members die WAY before their time and I don't go looking for someone to blame. Even if the immigrant wasn't here, my loved one may still have died.

You talk about some of us saying we are 'better' than illegals. Illegals are treated better than our veterans, our homeless and hungry and elderly. So...what makes THEM better than someone who is a citizen of this land???

SOME immigrants are treated better than SOME veterans, it's true. But I see us all as people and an imaginary line in the sand does not make one more worthy than another. I'm not caught up in nationalism of false patriotism, so I see people as people.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

Source?

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   
This is more than enough to establish that all the documents Americans need to obtain a drivers license are unnecessary.

So when are the lower standards going to be applied to all of us?

I'm quite tired of having to dig out my documents or worse yet having to replace lost or damaged documents. That's a horrible pain.

Hell, I'll happily pay the extra little fee if it means I can finally forget where my BC and SS card are.

SO next time I renew there will be an express lane at the DMV where no documents are required, right?

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

Source?

Speculation on my part.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: thisguyrighthere

Have you read the thread? They need about 6 pieces of documentation to get this special license that cannot be used as a federal ID or to vote, etc. it's ONLY for driving.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Speculation on my part.

Ah! The battle cry of the neo-conspiracy theorist. "We speculate and then get pissed off about it"! :shk:

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Did I say otherwise?

All I would need a DL for is D'ing and only then because by some waving of a magic wand D'ing without the DL is a crime against the state.

What do I need federal identification for? Anything real or just more manufactured purposes created by the state?

All of these government documents are bull. Licenses, permits, certificates, blah, blah, blah.

Get rid of all of them.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   

A crime is a crime is a crime is a crime.

And you NEVER commit a crime? Do you ever speed? Drive without a seatbelt? Run a red light? Jay-walk?

nice cherry-pick.

point?

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   

point?

You said, "A crime is a crime is a crime is a crime". If that's so, then I'm thinking you view being an illegal immigrant as the same as not wearing a seatbelt. If so, where's your crusade against illegal drivers in this country?

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   

point?

You said, "A crime is a crime is a crime is a crime". If that's so, then I'm thinking you view being an illegal immigrant as the same as not wearing a seatbelt. If so, where's your crusade against illegal drivers in this country?

Ridiculous.

Illegal immigration is illegal under different laws.

Governments are selectively micromanaging those laws.

Back to square one.

Enforce the existing laws before creating new ones.

Selective enforcement for political reasons always creates innocent victims.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
They need to be made to carry liability insurance as well. I know in my state you have to have it to get a tag on your car, but they should have it regardless.

That's fine though...let them all move to Colorado so they can legally drive.

And yes...they need to have a good comprehension of English to read signs and pass a driver's test.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Source?

Illegals vote.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Illegals vote.

I know. Of course, voter fraud does exist. That happens whether or not illegal immigrants have drivers licenses. My point is that these drivers licenses are not valid for voting, per my discussion with beezer.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join