It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

even after the cypher is exposed, does god exist?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: RevelationsDivad
I've posted the last book cypher as many have witnessed on this site. Even though the implications that go with the explanation of the code's means that god doesn't exist. There is no way of knowing god does indeed exist due to the fact that a computer may have made the bible or by some aliens.

I want to say one thing - that I refuse to follow a god that has placed me here with evil beings which I have no idea about. I refuse to be his slave and anyone elses slave.

With this - I cannot say if god exists or doesn't exist because that is neither for the ones that put the bible here or for me to decode and rationalize as god does not exist, as the codes state.

Just be careful with this god that could have created us all. No one will ever know until it all hits the fan.

I don't want to be responsible for swaying peoples thoughts about this god - I just want people to know the truth. If the cypher really is truthful, it doesn't mean god doesn't exist.

I've done all I can about this. Everyone be well.[/quote

My reply to OP:

I understand how people can have the same opinions you do, and as stated, but you are 100 percent wrong, just flat wrong.
For one, you don't possess the knowledge to issue a statement like "No one will ever know until the end"
YOU might make this statement for yourself though. Is scientific proof what you mean?

When a person does certain things and seeks to have a real relationship with the creator, he sometimes, and even often times reveals himself in many ways to those who have committed to serve him through his son. This is NOT given as proof of his existence and is not intended to be.
I find it amusing seeing these blanket statements where the statement writer issues his edict as including every man woman and child on the planet, just because the statement writer can't see in his/her own mind how it could be, and in his vast ignorance and emotion based conclusions, includes everyone else. Perhaps when you believe like the stork that all see as you do, it makes reality less frightening to look at. (This is what the ostrich does).

Plus all the other things which you say that God is completely false. God hasn't commited any crime by placing you here or anywhere, and it is obvious to some, and even explained in the philosophy of Christianity and others as well, that this is a stage where God is conducting a grand play, and each person plays their part with, or without ever learning their script which can be ascertained by believers who first believed, and then chose to serve and follow, in order to learn what their script in this existence will/should/needs to be, to conclude their part successfully.

None of this is done with any malice by God for anyone, quite the opposite. People who are self serving followers of only themselves and their own desires, are the ones who really need help now.
Now, the spoiled children will use every excuse they can think of to defame God, so they can justify a continuance of life without having to ever learn their part for a higher calling, and live out instead, a selfish one.
After telling yourself and everyone else the falsehoods you bring here, it is so much easier to force the conclusion that God is mean, angry, and everything else that is untrue, to put it mildly.
And this gives you your reason and false justification to "opt out"

In all of this, I am not telling you what to believe or what to do in life, and am only pointing out the true nature of all of your forced opinions (biased opinions).

None of what you have said is even 1 point in a thousand of haing any element of truth to it about God, and what your role might be truly.

So, this leaves you at:
1: Do I continue on just like what this op is about and what I believe, after being shown the psychological nature of my opinions, and how visibly biased and self serving they are, or-
2: Become a person who seeks the truth and does not "OP ED" his truth anymore. And begin discovering for yourself if God is really any of those things you said, and not just push the conclusion you have because society makes it really easy for you to do that, and stop doing this mostly for yourself and forget what others might think of you, and seek a friendship with God instead. (Yeah, you can do that, and God is always friendly and wishes our success, but this will NOT be given to you like how some people want all of life's rewards delivered to them on a silver platter. Things done for you that way will never give you any sense of accomplishment and true discovery.

This relationship I have been seeking since childhood, and it is not the easiest route to take in life, but to me, it is my only hope for what I wish to do. This route also can have many potholes and God wants people to learn these things like how a sword is tempered and strengthened by fire, (we by the trials of fire, learning truth and virtue through our walk in life.

No matter what road you take, God is walking it with you because he loves mankind, but for mankind to ever ascend, man must do it as a choice in how he conducts actions. With desire to know God, if he is real, everything you seek to know, and the choice is how you learn, through honest discovery and FAITH, and love and kindness, or like Obama does it (by blaming everyone else, defaming everyone else, making excuses, finding fault with everyone else and God, and basically building yourself that "route" through life in your mind as a template even though it is untrue, and following it anyway and propping it up every day like Obama does.
(I know how Obama does it, because I have also done it like that, and am falling in the potholes quite often. Should I get mad at God and begin claiming he doesn't care? of course not, because I and anyone can begin living without using those pathetic sociological crutches as often, and hopefully one day, not at all. Then a person would have truly cast off the clothes of childishness, and seen that those things won't deliver you to success in this life.

Are you worth all of these words? God says yes, and even if your response is totally against seeking any of it and you reject trying to seek if God exists, and do it with virtue and love, instead of spite and mockery and slandering anything not understood.

These words are so easy to write, and the truth for me to discover is far easier than most people I know, BUT FOLLOWING IT IS STILL VERY VERY HARD, and doing what I know deep down that God wants me to do is STILL VERY HARD!

I hope that I can succeed at the same things I have just written about here, and maybe writing them will help me remember.

I ALREADY KNOW that God does in fact exist. I know it for me and learning this as true, even after finding it in a VERY BIG WAY, does NOT make it any easier to follow a Godly path in this life. That struggle is very difficult to win against
(My point with this is EVEN IF GOD was suddenly proven to everyone without any room for doubt, that people would still do evil and the struggle to be a higher being through knowledge and wisdom and seeking Godly ways in life, are still confronted with temptations of the body, and confronted with all kinds of human weaknesses like greed, power, lust , revenge, etc.
Those struggles are there for a real reason. To show us that these things are super important to God.
edit on 5-7-2014 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: glend

Judging communication based on your own level of understanding does not make the communicated information presumptuous or incorrect, it makes it misunderstood.
edit on 7/5/1414 by Zadok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Well, this is something else I was struggling with awhile later after I decoded the cypher:

The first book of the bible states that god was amongst darkness, then god says in the last book that "I am the beginning and the end". This is pertaining to his life span as I referred this quote to the "eternity rule". There is a contradiction between both statements. "Eternity rule" can be found in one of my threads in my signature.

God is the beginning and the end which means birth then death. Then only darkness is eternal so therefore god cannot be eternal, he is a simple being.

Here is the first conclusion or possibility: God could not have been with the darkness because he is has only a beginning and an end, only darkness is eternal - not god.

The Second conclusion or only other possibility: God is with the darkness and he is also eternal as the darkness.

What would make the most sense is the first possibility, I know this is pretty complex so work with me here - but you have to consider that the bible was changed in many ways and there is no real way of knowing if god exists or not. We'll only know if he exists if god shows himself to everyone in the world at once at a massive level of awakening. I believe I am the one in the last book (divad - read backwards) and I have never had a conversation with god or talked to any angels or anything that deals with god. Our end has begun in my life time, this is it - seriously.

Be well. If I have something else I'll post it.

There's only 1 person that really wants my studies, whats going on with you guys?

[email protected]

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
And one more thing, I'm going to post my picture when I get out of here... I can't tell you where I'm at. again I look like Michael Jackson. Michael Jackson is the one they are speaking of in the end book of the NIV.

I don't care what happens to me, I just want people to know our days are numbered and we don't have much time left.

I'll give whoever wants my communications studies if you mail me saying you want them. Its about 80+ pages of hard data on communications. The communcations is only a fraction of my power.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: RevelationsDivad

A beings days are numbered the moment they are born.

All created objects give rise, develop, and degrade, such as a human being.

We are conceived, we develop into a fetus, we are born, we grow progressively for a period of time, and then we degrade slowly until death.

Have you come to remind us that we will all die one day?

Foolish man.

If we don't have much time left and you know this to be true then what purpose would it serve to read your communications paper and why haven't you taken this information to news reporters instead of a random internet forum?

Foolish man.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zadok

A beings days are numbered the moment they are born.

All created objects give rise, develop, and degrade, such as a human being.

We are conceived, we develop into a fetus, we are born, we grow progressively for a period of time, and then we degrade slowly until death.

Have you come to remind us that we will all die one day?

Foolish man.

If we don't have much time left and you know this to be true then what purpose would it serve to read your communications paper and why haven't you taken this information to news reporters instead of a random internet forum?

Foolish man.

I will not give it to news reporters or the likes because this information hasn't been given to the public for the past 30+ years when it should have been. This com's information is what binds everything from a com's perspective so that you will have structure-all's for everything you want to learn. If I go to a publishing company with this information they'll turn me down - plus this information is so important that it will change how you guys think! It will teach children discipline and when they grow older it will help prevent them from falling into sin if any or not at all. Teenagers and adults can learn this also.

All I have said was that because I am here with my information that I am willfully giving out and that my information connects to the last book ch3 ver7 - we are in the last days. And no I am not foolish - I am doing my job.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   
you know what? I'm done with this web site. There's so many trolls on this web site its ridiculous. I don't even think it would do any good to post my picture. I've had enough, whoever wants my picture can just ask for it when they ask for my communications studies. No one really cares because everyones under mind control to not care. I've only had 1 person willfully asking for my information out of thousands of people on this web site. I guess we're all under mind control huh? Who would not care enough to become ascended in the communications? This is completely absurd. I hate this video game.

I'm done.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Life Is NOT a video game.

There is NO second level.

Believing otherwise would be what most people would call absurd.

A very disturbing video game is making the news rounds in media outlets pertaining to the Dawson College Massacre of September 13, 2006 when Kimveer Singh Gill went on a shooting spree. sandboxworld.com...

edit on 7-7-2014 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join