It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy Independence day.. Its not all bad

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Hello all and happy 4th of July.

We spend alot of time focusing on all the bad. I say we focus on something good today.

I am generally a happy person I have my health and my wife and 2 grown sons. I can chat with people from around the world from the confort of my living room.

Today I am having a barbecue for my family and my oldest son just told me his girlfriend was pregnant. HOLY SHI# I am 43 years old and Im going to be a grandfather.

What a way to celebrate Independence day. Its not all bad some of it is good. Really good...
edit on 4-7-2014 by alienjuggalo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Congratulations on your good news! Happy 4th of July to you and yours!
edit on 2014-7-4 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo

Same to you! It's shaping up to be an awesome day, and memories will be made...particularly given that we have a local festival taking place directly after. The fun is just starting around here.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Congratulations and happy Independence day! Barbeque and family - is there any better way to celebrate a holiday?

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Happy Independence Day

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Happy independence day to all of you! As far as I'm concerned you're a great neighbor and anytime I make it down there I have a lot of fun. Good people.
-cheers

Now get those bbqs going and drink some beers!

edit on 4-7-2014 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Congrats Grandpa!, now lets get wasted break laws and blow stuff up!.....well I have to wait till my friends get here but you get the point!

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo

And

Hey Grandpa

I wish you and your family all the happiness in the world, you may need this in your future

Cody

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
We're just staying at home tonight, maybe we'll have a campfire and roast some marshmallows and drink coffee. The wife has one beer every night, I don't like to have one, that is just priming the pump. If I have one, I will want to go sit in a bar somewhere and have three or four.

new topics

top topics

join