It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

convincing matter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 04:09 AM
link   
the most convincing aspect for me would be the sheer magnitude of the general beliefe and testemony of indivuals, including all of the ex-military, and government officials. the overall plausibility of the entire extra terrestrial concept. they must like us or else they would have killed us a long time ago. there is so much to discover from one another, yet we conceal their existence? somethings baffle me, for now i will just bask in the limelight of beliefe. anyway here is my favorite UFO pic.

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Yep, thats what I seen, however my sighting had it a Redish glow with a red beam.... My wife seen it as well, I woke up to see it... this was back in the late 70's.

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 06:44 AM
link   
No insult intended, but that looks like a metal desk lamp to me.

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bondi
No insult intended, but that looks like a metal desk lamp to me.

I thought it was a hubcap with a light stuck in it.

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 08:08 AM
link   
sturod84,

I agree. The testimonial evidence from credible witnesses is overwhelmingly in favor of the existence of extraterrestrials. Open disclosure will not occur because facets of the government have their own hidden agenda.

Coincidentally, the well-known Gulf Breeze spacecraft picture that you posted is shown projecting the characteristic blue beam that Zetans use to paralyze humans before abducting them. They use an intense white floodlight (which is much brighter than a police helicopter searchlight) to do the same thing when pinpoint targeting isn't as easy to arrange, i.e., inside rooms, boat cabins, etc. The Floridian who snapped that picture stated that he touched one of their beams and found that his arm became paralyzed.

Anyone who reads up on abductee reports quickly learns that blue beams and bright lights, followed by paralysis and unconsciousness, often precede an alien kidnapping.

Avoid contact with their beams and floodlights and you avoid getting abducted, as they won't pursue a kidnapping unless they know that their intended is either knocked out or paralyzed.

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Where is this picture supposed to of been taken.

There is no a single star if it is outside.

If there is light whether it outside on inside there would be differing levels of darkness and shadow surely

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   
The pic is one of Ed Walters, i.e. ref the Gulf Breeze, Fl case... Note of course, that in most cities, it's hard to catch stars on camera due to the light issue...

Of course, Ed's been debunked/supported many times over. Personally, I'm pretty leary of people who seemingly conjure up UFO pics by the hundreds, seemingly at will. I'm more inclined to think of the case as a hoax than genuine, with the sightings by other witnesses in the case mostly turning out to be misidentification of aircraft, hot air balloons, etc.

One of the key points made by his supporters is that many of the UFO photos were polaroids, which right there kind of rules out any darkroom tricks. However, models of the "UFO" were found in his home. Of course, these could be plants, but it certainly taints the case pretty badly...

[edit on 2-12-2004 by Gazrok]

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 11:44 AM
link   
As with Bob Lazar's education records disappearing, oftentimes when good evidence is presented to support the idea of UFOs and extraterrestrials and/or insight about them, those brave souls are targeted by a governmental smear campaign that is designed to discredit them.

The same applies to Ed Walters.

Analysis Of The Testimony Of Thomas Smith, Jr. Regarding The Gulf Breeze UFO Photos

Ed Walters and Bob Lazar are both credible witnesses. Anyone who does enough research in this field realizes that the government has an ongoing disinformation campaign. With practice, one learns to see through obvious governmental manipulation.

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Okay it continues... every photo and persons that claim what they have seen, and are lucky enough to capture it has no merit.... (on film) It will not convince those that wish not to believe. Until with your own eyes you will see... Will you really think differently then? I took only once for me, all others experences confirmed it!

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by sturod84
somethings baffle me, for now i will just bask in the limelight of beliefe. anyway here is my favorite UFO pic.

Hmm. It's shaped like a kings crown isn't it? I'm not too sure about this pic, my first reaction would be fake. But its so clear, and I always say it's odd that most of the ufo pics out there are blurry...
Here's a clear one and I say fake.
I don't know, i guess I will go with my first reaction.

[edit on 2-12-2004 by diana]

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 01:07 AM
link   
well, it's always fun to play a little thought exercise

I'll provide the questions, you'll provide the answers. That way I'm not telling anyone what to believe or why, you'll do that yourself. You may all reach different answers, and that will be based upon your beliefs, nothing wrong with that

1) Who is the nr. one authority in the world, has the loudest voice, the most dominate country in the world?

2) What is the reason for this country to be regarded in this way?

3) If the people on earth found out that we are being visited by other friendly and extremely advanced civilasations from other parts of the universe, would the above change?

In order to understand a persons (or a group of people) actions, you must first learn to understand it's intentions.

Sincerly

Cade

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 02:53 AM
link   
i follow, retaining power is a key aspect of motivation. however even if we were to make contact the we would still need someone to govern. i doubt the ET would even allow us to reach for their kind of power. a change in attitutude is the most apealing aspect of disclosure, our current administration, is in my eyes failing us.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 07:40 AM
link   
It's much like we treat our kids. As the mature, we give them more power. If they show they cannot handle it, we take it away. Our nuclear weapons is a dangersign. Putting the Starwars project into place has the warninglights going off.

Only us the populations has the objectivity to see this is madness, cause the really powerfull MAJ12 guys are too control hungry and have litterly lost their minds. The longer we let them have control without an uprising, the crazier we are. Not to mention irresponsible as a citizen.

Concerned

Cade

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Well, we've all tackled Adamski, and Meier, perhaps it's time to revisit Mr. Walters on a separate thread (or this one, with a title change...for search reasons...)???

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 11:54 PM
link   
While I am convinced UFO and alien visitations are real, your photo, a photo of the alleged Gulf Breeze sightings is not a really good case or evidence for UFOs, because the whole incident is still controversial and many still believe the UFOs in the photos are double exposure.

Im still not decided on the reality of Walter's experiences and photos, I still have to research it more. I find his pictures cool to look at, but am 50/50 on their reality.

I have alot better pictures for UFO evidence that I have seen...The Trent Photos, Trinidade Island photos, and the Belgian triangle wave, for starters.

new topics

top topics

join