It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Body vs. The Soul

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Hi. I linked this earlier in the thread... tpuc.org... I'm not sure if that is what prompted your reply. I have a concept for how this might work using a kind of wifi or analog signal between "temples", but am waiting for some ideas to pop up about how this energy might be harnessed and used.

I had a theory arise out of this for how the pyramids may have been built.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm just waiting for some ideas to pop up on how this "technology" might secretly be still in use today.

edit on 5-7-2014 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wifibrains
a reply to: InTheLight

Hi. I linked this earlier in the thread... tpuc.org... I'm not sure if that is what prompted your reply. I have a concept for how this might work using a kind of wifi or analog signal between "temples", but am waiting for some ideas to pop up about how this energy might be harnessed and used.

I had a theory arise out of this for how the pyramids may have been built.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm just waiting for some ideas to pop up on how this "technology" might secretly be still in use today.

Hi. I did not read any prior posts to posting. I just was throwing out a thought that was running through my mind as to how we all are energy beings, and all things being energy we must be connected in this way too. Of course, I am sure new technologies can and should be developed, but the programmed thought processes and consciousness of the masses is slow to accept out-of-the box solutions, or are very slow to initiate, or incorporate into common use? Although, they are making headway into using brain waves to operate computers and technology for the handicapped, but this may be the physical energy (the body) and not the higher energy (the soul) manifesting.
edit on 6-7-2014 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join