It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contrails *do* influence the weather, here is proof by NASA

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Timing

The Clouds experiment at CERN was also determined to be "inconclusive" and left them saying "we don't know".

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the CLOUD experiment at CERN is about possible effects of cosmic rays causing/affecting global warming. It has nothing to do with OLR and high clouds.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: robbo961

www.carnicominstitute.org...

Mr. Morgellons himself...

Masses of scientific evidence that supports the argument that our skies are full of aerolsols

Carnicom and scientific evidence are two words that do not go together.

Here you go a little about Carnicom...

www.metabunk.org...
edit on 11-7-2014 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

(post by robbo961 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Timing

Sun penetrates where no clouds are present the sun rays bounce back off of earths surface of ocean and clouds trap sun rays in.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Masses of scientific evidence that supports the argument that our skies are full of aerolsols

www.metabunk.org...

Ha ha, of course, and that also discredits the 100 or so scientists that have contributed to the evidence. You see, all those experiments were not his, only a small portion of them. I havent quite decided yet what your motives are for contributing to this argument but I get the feeling that's all you are doing. Arguing. I will check out your link but I will be back if It aint scientifically supported of course

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   

www.metabunk.org...

Here we go again... ice crystal theory zzzzzzzzzzzz What exactly does this debunk? there are over 100 experiments relating to aerosol particles, lab tested materials from the atmosphere, ground soil, trees, effects on biology, human health (particularly respiratory disease in children) did you know for instance that prior to 2004 in the good old USA, respiratory disease was the 10th biggest cause of death, now it's the 3rd. How do explain that? that's a huge increase.

I'm not interested in your pseudo science, I want facts, not comments from argumentitive drones. I'm not going to argue with you anymore. Bye bye

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob48

Clouds ARE aerosols. What do you think an aerosol is?

Definition of an aerosol, 'a particle suspended in a gas or liquid' So yes, if you want to be flippant a cloud is an aerosol.

But when did clouds begin taking on the properties of heavy elements such as barium? (not naturally occuring 5 miles up) and not a product of jet fuel emissions? What's that? you want evidence that barium is present in trails? Here's a little tip... go research yourself

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Here's an idea for you. Look up the particulate emissions from vehicles, from industry and from air travel.

Then tell us why you think air travel is a problem.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Here's an idea for you. Look up the particulate emissions from vehicles, from industry and from air travel.

Then tell us why you think air travel is a problem.

I think I answered that in my last comment, what's your point?

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: robbo961

I'd like to see this lot debunked... goodnight and thank you

Oh my, you have pulled the "Cliff Carnicom" card. We weren't expecting that. He's un-de-bunkable.
I'm afraid you win.

oh my, you pulled the sarcastic 'we've all seen that before' card. If you're bored with this you could always find something else to do, sorry for keeping you awake.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Clouds ARE aerosols. What do you think an aerosol is?

Definition of an aerosol, 'a particle suspended in a gas or liquid' So yes, if you want to be flippant a cloud is an aerosol.

But when did clouds begin taking on the properties of heavy elements such as barium? (not naturally occuring 5 miles up) and not a product of jet fuel emissions? What's that? you want evidence that barium is present in trails? Here's a little tip... go research yourself

I have, and all the research I have done shows that there is no more barium around in the air than there ever has been.

It also shows me that chemtrail hoaxers regularly misrepresent test results, either through sheer ignorance or more likely wilful deception, to try and pretend that this is not the case.

If you think otherwise then point me to the test results that show barium in contrails.

I'm going to bet that you cannot, because they simply don't exist.

The hoaxers are clever confidence tricksters. Don't feel bad about being fooled; lots of people are. What you should feel bad about is continuing to believe them even after they have been shown to be fraudsters.
edit on 12-7-2014 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 04:06 AM
link   

www.metabunk.org...

Here we go again... ice crystal theory zzzzzzzzzzzz What exactly does this debunk? there are over 100 experiments relating to aerosol particles, lab tested materials from the atmosphere, ground soil, trees, effects on biology, human health (particularly respiratory disease in children) did you know for instance that prior to 2004 in the good old USA, respiratory disease was the 10th biggest cause of death, now it's the 3rd. How do explain that? that's a huge increase.

I'm not interested in your pseudo science, I want facts, not comments from argumentitive drones. I'm not going to argue with you anymore. Bye bye

You don't think that might have something to do with the prevalence of other diseases going down and the statistics being misrespresented do you?

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I'd like to see this lot debunked... goodnight and thank you

Oh my, you have pulled the "Cliff Carnicom" card. We weren't expecting that. He's un-de-bunkable.
I'm afraid you win.

oh my, you pulled the sarcastic 'we've all seen that before' card. If you're bored with this you could always find something else to do, sorry for keeping you awake.

Yea, your right.

Here www.contrailscience.com...

I debunked it all. Have a nice day.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   
dp
edit on 12-7-2014 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   

I breathe the same air. Don't you think that if I believed that harmful chemicals were being sprayed out of planes that I'd be up in arms about it?

But they're not. Instead what I am angry about is scammers ruining people's lives by making them terrified of ICE.

And I do mean ruining people's lives. Vulnerable people who believe in this kind of rubbish end up having mental breakdowns because of it. They end up truly believing that the government is trying to kill them by spraying stuff into the sky, all because hoaxers deliberately make up lies in order to sell DVDs and herbal remedies.

Don't you find that disgusting?
edit on 12-7-2014 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: NoRulesAllowed

They do indeed influence weather as all cloud cover does. when air traffic was grounded for three days in sept 2001 the average temp fell by 3deg F i believe and pan evaporation increased during those days.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigx001

They do indeed influence weather as all cloud cover does. when air traffic was grounded for three days in sept 2001 the average temp fell by 3deg F i believe and pan evaporation increased during those days.

No, the average range in temperature (ie the difference between the daytime high and the overnight low) increased by 3°F.

So it was a bit warmer in the daytime and a bit colder at night, as you would expect with clearer skies.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 04:34 AM
link   

No, the average range in temperature (ie the difference between the daytime high and the overnight low) increased by 3°F.

So it was a bit warmer in the daytime and a bit colder at night, as you would expect with clearer skies.

since you live inside the bubble here is the facts

www.pbs.org...

and yes it was warmer during the day since there were no more contrail clouds reflecting solar radiation and cooler during the night since there were no contrail clouds holding in the days warmth.

but it goes deeper than that

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: bigx001

I get a 404 from your link but regardless of what it may say, Rob was right in what he said. That it did not get cooler by 3 degrees, but the diurnal range was 3 degrees wider is a fact.
edit on 13-7-2014 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   

I want you to see what your source says

During the three-day grounding, the nights had gotten colder and the days, warmer. Averaged over the whole continental U.S., the temperature difference between day and night had suddenly increased by over a degree Celsius or two degrees Fahrenheit.
www.pbs.org... The link will give a 404. In the URL change the "tran_3310" to "transcripts / 3310" without the spaces and it works.

I found no mention of any fall in avg temp those days.

I couldn't find any reference to pan evaporation during those days.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join