It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why so many threads about Gay people?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: KyoZero

Couldn't have said it better myself... And as I've said numerous times...

Hypocrisy is a disease which runs rampant within the ranks of Christianity... and the reason I left it to begin with

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: KyoZero

Fab point! one i've brought up before... the hypocrisy to say "Keep it in your bedroom" and yell "Policing" when someone says to keep your Religion in your House Etc, if i said you shouldn't be allowed to voice your religion i would be "Policing Freedom" and a hypocrite, but the other side is okay...

Something that needs to be thought about is that just because you have the Right to say something, doesn't make it Right, people have the right to think what they want, and even say it if they want, but why come at me with malice? why come at a person with Verbal attacks, hate Breeds hate... it's not us "Defects" that are bringing the destruction of the world i'ts the hate and intolerance that is being taught to the generations

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Darth_Prime

amen you glorious bastard

I absolutely agree that the hatred is what causes the downfall of society, not my so-called deviant behavior. But that's the think. I enjoy freedom of speech. If someone wants to think I am a defect...so be it

I have but two requests

1. Keep it to yourself

2. If you can't keep it to yourself, then you get no right to complain when I voice my adoration of my fabulous brothers and sisters

but some don't want it that way

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Yaaas Gawd!

Quick Story: Recently at a Restaurant (In Hollywood) this Guy, alone i would say late 20's sat in the Table next to me, he would toss shade my way in his "Subtle" manner.. finally he made a "Statement Move" to the table across the Room.. and when i say statement move it was blatant "Huffff" Stomp off, he kept glancing throughout his meal. when he was done he walks over and says "No one wants to see that in public, you should be ashamed" now quickly

1. i was not in Drag
2. yes i am "Flamboyant" and Effeminate but i was not doing anything, nor being "Loud" nor being an "Attention Whore" as some may call us.
3. i was alone

Now, he has the right to think whatever of me, he has the right to say it if he wants, but why the need to come at me with Hate? why the need to make it a point to demean someone..

if i went to a family praying in a restaurant and said "You should be ashamed for doing that in pubic" what would be the response?

The "Progressive Gay Agenda police" and the "Gay Mafia Policing Religion and Freedom"

again for everyone who is against this "Gay Agenda" Tolerance is not a "Forced Acceptance" it's just being Human

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Darth_Prime

I never really understood the concept behind the whole "gay agenda" thing

it seems to me there's an overwhelming "Anti-gay agenda" coming from the religious people of the world...

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

I don't understand it either, it seems as if it's just a talking point that people toss out when they either can't answer the question or know they are wrong, same as the "Pride Parades"

unless i just didn't get the Invite to the Gay Agenda thing

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join