It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do gay people as a group choose to be linked to the colour pink?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Because NWO conspiracy, obviously.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: werewolf99

Your thread is hilarious! Of all the things one can choose to be upset about, you choose the color pink!
I love pink, and I'm not gay. I love to see others wear pink, and it matters not what gender, nationality, religion, etc. they are. They are human beings, and as such they should be free to wear any color they like!
Why judge others because of the colors they wear? That is outrageously funny!
Did you know there are life-threatening events happening world wide? Drugs, violence, corruptions by leaders...and you are allowing yourself to be upset by a COLOR?
I think you have a very long, stressful road ahead of you.

P.S. I am truly sorry at laughing at your pain, but just.....

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Pink is a color of submission actually. just a fun fact. when a person observes the color pink, their brains submission centers activate and they become more calming and such.
This is why (outside of just sheer humiliation), the Az sheriff Joe has made all prisoners uniforms pink...it subdues them naturally.

As far as the whole idea of it being a gay thing, well, thing is, its been shoved on them as some sort of derogatory color for decades. Even today you hear homophobes calling things pink whatnots as a insult.

I think the source of your frustration is that they simply took a negative and turned it into a positive. Well done.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   
im just upset that they stole the whole damn rainbow of colors...
greedy jerks

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
They can't own the rainbow. I like rainbows. I'm taking it back.

technically skittles owns the rainbow...

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: okamitengu

originally posted by: skunkape23
They can't own the rainbow. I like rainbows. I'm taking it back.

technically skittles owns the rainbow...

You're right... And technically we can only taste it. WTH is up with that bunch of crap??

OP you could be mad at skittles and not gay folks.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   
because pink is gay?

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I get this is a rant, but many people have clearly told you why and yet you are still taking issue with it?
And then you even say that you already know why...?
Confused on the point of the rant.

Maybe you want to wear pink but are afraid that people will think you are gay cause of it?

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Because Pink is Fabulous gurl!

but on a serious note, the answer has been given

you can't "Take Back" the rainbow flag

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
I get this is a rant, but many people have clearly told you why and yet you are still taking issue with it?
And then you even say that you already know why...?
Confused on the point of the rant.

Maybe you want to wear pink but are afraid that people will think you are gay cause of it?

hahah ... yeah...

DUDE... JUST WEAR PINK.

if justin bieber and cristiano ronaldo can do it... you can do it!!!! WEAR PINK...

still gay tho... lol

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Maybe thats why the Canadian Superstore has all its employee's including the men in these ugly pink tshirts suddenly. Gay pride awareness.

I believe in equality but not having 2 year old satanic dark hats, shoving juvenile cartoon level crapola at people who are light years over their in maturity.

I don't need their crapola shoved down my throat. I can't even see the city hall electee's, the government staff, the business heads, in the same way. Having this juvenile delinquent mentality shoved at us, and many other things as well, such as having a minority group gaining most of the employment, being ashamed of being white in our country, just things that some B grade cartoon writer might pen, but it wouldn't even make the show, more like a caricature, something simplified and exaggerated beyond belief.

Well these guys in responsible positions in my region just became sickening, pathetic goons that I would be embarrased to be seen with, they're pathetic, irresponsible fools. Anyone participating in this.
edit on 4-7-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
Maybe thats why the Canadian Superstore has all its employee's including the men in these ugly pink tshirts suddenly. Gay pride awareness.

I believe in equality but not having 2 year old satanic dark hats, shoving juvenile cartoon level crapola at people who are light years over their in maturity.

I don't need their crapola shoved down my throat. I can't even see the city hall electee's, the government staff, the business heads, in the same way. Having this juvenile delinquent mentality shoved at us, and many other things as well, such as having a minority group gaining most of the employment, being ashamed of being white in our country, just things that some B grade cartoon writer might pen, but it wouldn't even make the show, more like a caricature, something simplified and exaggerated beyond belief.

Well these guys in responsible positions in my region just became sickening, pathetic goons that I would be embarrased to be seen with, they're pathetic, irresponsible fools. Anyone participating in this.

Haters gonna hate...

Can you let people be themselves... please? pretty please with sugar on top? Thanks!

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Why do straight people even care anyways?

It's really not got anything to do with them. But as another member has stated it originated with the nazi symbol that our brothers and sisters were forced to wear in the death camps.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: werewolf99
Just for christ sake choose another colour or something.

Now, now, calm down... There's enough PINK for everyone, silly!!

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   
My problem with it comes not with the color or the symbol for what they are at their face but where they came from. I have the same issue with African-Americans who run around using the "n" word and feminists who run around being promiscuous claiming they are "taking the power" by doing it.

Basically, the school of thought is that by taking those symbols, words, behaviors that you feel were imposed on you by an outside force and used hatefully, you take some kind of "power" over it by choosing to use it or do it for yourself.

From the perspective of someone on the outside looking in, you only continue to accomplish with those things exactly what was intended with them in the first place - gays mark themselves out from everyone else, African-Americans continue to demean themselves with a word the rest of the world understands as a slur, and feminists continue to suffer all the negative societal, social and psychological effects of leading a promiscuous life.

They actually gain nothing. They've only chained themselves willingly.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: FraternitasSaturni

I am so furious at what the leaders and PTB are doing that I can't even begin to find words to describe it. This has nothing to do with gay phobia, I am not gay phobic, unless they touch me and rub my tummy like I've had several bi's do while pregnant, and told this could go as far as I wanted it to, but had my property protected by a really chivalrous gay woman.

This has to do with the ignorant, low level forcing upon society things that are unbelievably unintelligent, its like they take angels coming in to learn how to become counselors, diplomats and healers, and do all they can to try and reduce their consciousness, keep them from waking up, block every single avenue it takes to try and be free and help others be free from their slave traps, and then treat them to propganda on a grade 2 or 3 cartoon level lessons, ie the word caricature is the closest I can come to trying to explain the nauseating, gag me with a spoon response at what our so called responsible citizens are doing. OMG its pathetic.

Well, reminds me of a dream, no energy and bad headache, tried to wake up to take some pain meds, because my head really hurt, but couldn't quite wake up, so I realized I was in a lucid state, and tried first to just jump into Higher Self mode, but didn't know how, so then remembered my native friend who recommended John Trudell's words and video's, and who had been given dreams to show this is all a hologram, not real, just drive through it.

So, suddenly the room in my dream became water, slightly hardened water, and in a rush my fuller soul, put a snake reptilian juvenile delinquent in a headlock and was about to toss him, when I woke up in shock, realizing, thats what is behind the scenes here.

In our bodies, they're huge, but our souls are bigger than they are.

When the asshat, reduced consciousness, leaders endorse this, and do these "learning lessons" to the public, its like a tiny tot in a very messy diaper of harming others trying to conduct grotesque low level learning lessons, to people that are huge in comparison to them, angels of light and love in their souls.

You don't get it, I can't express the words of shock and disgust at their tactics and the demeaning dirty things they are doing to communities and countries, with words.

Between the light bulb going off on this thread as to what the town we shop in, my real home town for years, is doing, and between reading about the police killing a 19 year old innocent in a jail cell, while he begged to have this thing off his head so he could breathe while I had tears streaming down my face and started a litany of SOS's to God/Goodness/Ets cosmos for this nightmare on earth to end and all the people to be free, and then this, seeing their crapola gifts and lessons to us, on this filled diaper level of intellect is unreal.

This planet is unreal!

edit on 4-7-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

I am not gay phobic, unless they touch me and rub my tummy like I've had several bi's do while pregnant

So can straight people touch and rub your belly no problem?

And is the long and short of this post that you think TPTB are pushing the gay agenda on everyone?

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Lavender used to be the gay colour, didn't it?

Gentlemen of the lavender persuasion?

Anyway, they're both good colours...far too good to let the gays have all to themselves.

Being a single man of outwardly ambiguous sexual orientation, I wear both colours a lot.

It's good to give workplace gossips something to chew on...

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Actually, when a woman is pregnant, having people come up to you and touch and rub your belly is pretty offensive. They wouldn't just walk up to you and do it when you're not pregnant, to why is it suddenly OK to do it because your belly is shaped like a bowling ball?

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Of course we are, didn't you know gurl? the Illuminati is really the "Gayminati"

forget all the Gays that have been murdered throughout time, it's all smoke and mirrors until we can force the World gay!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join