David Paulides downplays mountain lions!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I've listened to a lot of his interviews,I did'nt so much get the idea that he downplays mountain lions,in general.I rather got the sense that after considering all possible normal explanations,he admits when he is stumped-exactly because he exhaustively searched for rational explanations.Either way,deeply depressing subject matter.a reply to: GreenMtnBoys

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   
What would be most helpful of all,imo,would be if the Parks department would keep lists of all the people going missing,which apparently they don't.And start talking about all the mysterious disappearances.From listening to his interviews I have to wonder why they are being so secretive,and why they are so reluctant to release information.If we could have some whistleblowers from their ranks,I think the public may get a huge shock.a reply to: Tangerine

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane
What would be most helpful of all,imo,would be if the Parks department would keep lists of all the people going missing,which apparently they don't.And start talking about all the mysterious disappearances.From listening to his interviews I have to wonder why they are being so secretive,and why they are so reluctant to release information.If we could have some whistleblowers from their ranks,I think the public may get a huge shock.a reply to: Tangerine

not only that, but it would be helpful to see if there were similarities between the missing and those found dead. there seems to be some sort of 'conspiracy of silence' going on which, you are right, it is very disturbing

<< 1   >>

join