It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Arabia deploys 30,000 soldiers to border with Iraq: al-Arabiya TV

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: BobAthome
a reply to: TritonTaranis

by this time,,crippling Russia and Chinas economy',, whats to stop Russia from stepping in first,,u know to save the Christian's,, yeah who would have guessed,, thanks, Fatima.
Cause know where on the World Stage has the cry of the Christians being ,heard/recognized,,
anyone know how the Christian Village that had been in the area, for 2000 years,,how they are?

strange times.

Wow.. what are you? You picture yourself like the Riddler or something speaking like that?... as I told you before... I - CANT - UNDERSTAND - A - THING - YOU - SAY. Your punctuation makes no sense, they way you speak make no sense and I have little - to no - time for riddles or nonsense-speak so... what do you mean? You think speaking like that makes you cool? It doesnt!! Makes you unintelligible! And I can bloody read Egyptian hieroglyphs!!!

The first part is fine... you're making progress there... but the second part, about that world stage and the christian village with the "THEY" with bold... I mean... what gives mate? Really

Cant you just write a single coherent paragraph? I mean Lucifer gave us all this knowledge and... then again he also gave us the free will to act like crazies so... ok, point taken...

<< 1   >>

join