It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soccer Snipes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I found this hilarious! Don't get me wrong I love watching the World Cup but it really grinds my gears when they can't get through a minute of play without someone doing a ridiculous dive. It's unfortunate but I think it's part of the game now, they should start giving out Oscars to soccer players. Anyways I thought I would share this and give some people a laugh.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Now that was funny until the end which wasnt funny at all.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaAgent

Oh wow I just saw that now, It must have been another one I watched on facebook because it didn't have that ending.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
that is indeed brilliant haha

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   
The end part with the tank was definitely not funny. That was the Bradford city fire where dozens of people were killed. Some were trapped in the escape exits because the doors were locked. Others died because they were partially incinerated by the heat of the fire (all those walking about on fire). The fire took hold because the owners hadn't been willing to spend money cleaning up all the rubbish that had collected underneath the wooden benches.

[yvid]svI7AgMFqJY[yvid]

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Actually "sniper football" is awesome if you think of it... this guy has the right idea but just hasnt perfected it yet!... cut him some slack...

This is a pretty good idea and really I had a really good laugh at it... the end was not so good, not because of the fire but because I didnt like the sniper being taken out by a tiger tank in the movie (yea... call me what you will)

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   
saw this for the 1st time
a week ago...

didn't really like
any part of it
thought to many
Wrong messages
could be derived from it.

& yes
all the drama on the pitch
is why i only watch Soccer