It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dog Ghost?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Some guy on Facebook posted this. I downloaded the video but it's not on you tube. Anyway here is the link to the public facebook post!

www.facebook.com...

Story goes: Hi.my dog died recently and we kept smelling wet dog and getting orbs on photos in the dining room.then this is what I caught in video

What do u think? When the spirit dog walks past he says 'What The.....?'

His dog?

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Interesting. But I wonder why he's filming the floor in the first place. May because of the rabbit who knows.

edit on 3/7/14 by EnigmaAgent because: Spelling

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Hilux1996
For one the "ghost" dog in the vid looks nothing like the posted pic of the dog in the comments section.
2 it's a little bit convenient that it appears in the place he had been filming.
3 his "what the" reaction pegged my bulls#ometer out at max

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Thanks for the fresh thread on ghosts. s&f

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Interesting - thanks for posting. FWIW, here the poster addresses the question on why he was filming at that time/in that spot:

Haha amazing .I never said this is a ghost dog.we had been catching orbs on pictures when the kids where play near to where the dogs basket used to be.I caught nothing apart from orbs until I got the smell of wet dog so started filming on video and caught the mist.not once have I said this was a ghost dog.I told my story and explained why I was filming.u guys decide.

So I guess he smelled wet dog and started filming near where the dog's basket used to be.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: EyesOpenMouthShut

Just for shiz and giggles, I would like you to explain your process for faking/editing/hoaxing a video on a smartphone.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Anbody with an ounce of intelligence knows how orbs are created and the mist in the vid looks like cigarette smoke .
Nothing more to say really

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

Since its a camera, the same process you would use to hoax ghosts before digital editing programs were used.
most likely a glass sheet.
Smart guy

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
It's interesting. You never know what you might catch with a digital camera. I caught a couple of Orbs during my cousin's wedding reception in Fernie Castle, Fife, Scotland. See what you make of these:

The Devil's Room. Named that after the Paranormal Activity encountered there by workmen refurbishing the room. This orb was caught 4th of June 2005.

The Grand Hall. Apparently in the 16th century the owner of the castle had a pet chimpanzee that died in the room.

When it comes to the paranormal you never know what is going on.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: EyesOpenMouthShut
a reply to: FlySolo

Since its a camera, the same process you would use to hoax ghosts before digital editing programs were used.
most likely a glass sheet.
Smart guy

A glass sheet? You mean, glass used for a window placed on the floor with the reflection of...smoke? Is this your explanation? Don't let me put words in your mouth.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Hilux1996

I see the Orb
but not the chimpanzee

where should i be looking
in the red rum..?

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hilux1996
... You never know what you might catch with a digital camera. I caught a couple of Orbs during my cousin's wedding reception ... See what you make of these:

They need to dust ... en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Just because someone can think of a way to hoax something, doesnt mean its hoaxed, and saw our dog after she passed sitting in front of the tv, middle of the night on the way to the washroom. I was alarmed and she looked worried, her forhead wrinkled, that I was afraid. It was just a natural reaction to the paranormal, and there were odd bubbles in the air, felt a change when I woke up.

The video shows a dog when you pause it, and it was nice.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: spoonbender

The orb is on the right. In front of the chair arm.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 02:55 AM
link   

...This orb was caught 4th of June 2005 ...

at 17:34:03 on a Sony DSC-L1 camera ...

The orb is due to camera-flash reflecting from dust. [ you won't find any 'orb' pictures where the EXIF metadata shows the flash didn't fire ].
edit on 4-7-2014 by engvbany because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 03:14 AM
link   
looks real to me. a very good catch.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: engvbany

If that is a piece of dust which is solid then why is the arm of the chair visible?

How about the other one? It's reflected off the window!

edit on 4-7-2014 by Hilux1996 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
When I lived in a small community in AK, a beloved local dog named Boomer died. People, including the owners and my husband and myself, have seen the dog (ghost) running up the driveway on the property. Just like he would if he was coming to meet you. You just catch a short glimpse of him running full speed. At first everyone thought it was a hoax. Then enough people saw him and he became a local legend. My husband's best friend and Boomer's childhood partner in crime, passed over recently. It was a huge blow to us. Yet, to know that Boomer has his most important human (ever!) with him now, made us feel better about the situation. Yep...doggie ghosts are out there, too!

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
You'd have to do frame by frame analysis, but it does appear that the "ghost dog" is in sync with the camera movements, which would mean it was added after the fact. But it's hard to tell.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   

If that is a piece of dust which is solid then why is the arm of the chair visible?

If the speck of dust floating in the air was in-focus, then it would be a tiny pin-point of light, but as it very close to the camera, (a few inches away), it is out-of-focus and appears as a disc, aka "orb", which is much bigger than the speck of dust that created it.

Detail behind the discs can be visible if the disc is not too bright,
e.g. the gutter on the left, and the window on the right, in the image of rain "orbs" below ...

en.wikipedia.org...

How about the other one? It's reflected off the window!

It's a different dust speck rather than a reflection.
There's definitely more than one "orb" in the picture ...

edit on 5-7-2014 by engvbany because: (no reason given)

top topics

join