It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you could be any other nationality which would you be?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Icelandic for me.

I wouldn't mind being smooth as ice and twice as nice.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Whatever island Tom Hanks and Wilson were on...."Fed-Ex" Island! Guess I'd be a "Fedexian"

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I agree with Mikeone718, Icelandic.

98% high school graduation rate, over 90% speak more than one language, and they jail crooked bankers rather than give them government bailouts. Those people have their act together. Not too keen on the weather and diet, though.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon
Jamaican

For obvious reasons... ya mon

I am with you man. After they legalize
i also heard they have a religion where they believe after smoking something they become closer to god.
i am a athiest. But would never say no to that in jamaica

But other then jamaica ( 1 choice ).

(2) Neatherlands, (3)Uruguay, (4)Portugal.

(5). 2 States in USA

1 thing in common those have i would love to life there

edit on 3-7-2014 by kadara_dk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom
I agree with Mikeone718, Icelandic.

98% high school graduation rate, over 90% speak more than one language, and they jail crooked bankers rather than give them government bailouts. Those people have their act together. Not too keen on the weather and diet, though.

Same here. For weather, native Hawaiian. For food, history and culture, Greek.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Scotscorps84

I suppose i would not mind being from Monaco or Switzerland.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Would Julian Assange say Ecuadorian?

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I'd choose Micronesian if I couldn't be a Finn. The woman still can go around topless there, there are lots of easy to catch fish from shore, and the people are mostly friendly and you can grow a garden year long. They have beetle nuts there too.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Erm it seems to change a lot

In the past I've thought the USA, Canada, & Australian

I'm still undecided

I love all the cultures, they all speak English as a first

I love the weather in all 3, I love the seasons got to have decent seasons, proper summers proper winters etc

Tough choice, if I could if take Aus in the Summer Canada in the winter US for everything else

However, I love the UK and could probably never leave, recently got back from Cornwall and rediscovered my love for holidaying in the UK here's a couple of pics I thought I'd up load for you lovely ATS members, for those of you who don't know, yar that's where the pirates hail from me mates aughhhhh

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   
US citizen here, if I had a predator drone pointed at my head and I absolutely had to relocate, I'd pick the moon if I could not get one of those mars slots!
One caveat... I get to take my guns, I know what them aliens can do!
Seriously though, born here and will die here.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Ehhh probably nothing Im quite satisfied with who and where I am. Any other land would restrict one or more things that I enjoy. Guns, knives, weapons, quads, fireworks, big pick up trucks and that sorta thing.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Canadian, without a doubt. What's not to love about the Canadian people? They're polite, courteous, kindhearted, have better beer than us Americans, and most importantly, hockey culture. Aw yeah

Yep, I'd wanna be a Canuck. That'd be sweet as hell.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I'd be Norwegian. Am 1/4 and think its the most advanced country on earth. Finland's nice too, minus the obligatory military service.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Respectfully, looking at the state the rest of the world is in,

....I'll stay put in beautiful, low crime rate North Yorkshire, U.K. thanks !

No ! You can't come here ! Clear off !

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I'm an American Cali girl but would gladly give it up to be Swedish! I love their culture and they've got excellent musicians, especially the rock bands. Plus I like cold and dark lol

I can't forget to add how beautiful the Swedes are... The guys and girls are all hot!

Plus #Viking heritage... Nothing cooler than that!

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrJohnSmith
Respectfully, looking at the state the rest of the world is in,

....I'll stay put in beautiful, low crime rate North Yorkshire, U.K. thanks !

No ! You can't come here ! Clear off !

I stay in the highlands now, and we get alot of people like myself who moved from the central belt ie (Glasgow, Edinburgh) and a large amount of English who say they moved because they disliked the racial diversity in cities like birgmingham, wolverhampton, liverpool, manchester and london. I find their view slightly racist and disturbing for a few reasons at the same time.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

i visited cornwall a while ago it's a lovely place! Some places in the UK are great for holidaying. York is cool, and I went on a boating holiday in the Norfolk Broads which was a real experience.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I suppose, in order to avoid culture shock, it would have to be Nigerian or Pakistani.

Meh.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Why don't we end all nationalities, they are nothing more than a "Collective Ego" ,a construct of the mind, a program if you will that is subject to alteration and control by outside forces in order to manipulate and subjugate. Why don't we stop the pain and suffering that these collective delusions cause and realize that we are all ONE? Please stop this insanity of violence toward our own species and destruction of our planet. Stop the insanity.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Iceland.

Beautiful, low crime rate, part of the ancestral lineage, and well they lock up corrupt bankers.

Ireland or Norway would be runner ups.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join