New resturant allows patrons and waitresses to open carry.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I agree. im from the uk you' need something done about them dog shooters you call police.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   
There is a barber shop in Tomball, Texas that has 4 barber chairs and barbers. Each barber is armed however due to their log smocks a casual patron would never know. The only reason I know they are all armed is because a police detective gets his hair cut there all the time and highly recommends their shop. It might surprise many gun haters who partake of an establishments wares where the workers or owners are armed.

In a small town, all it takes is one shop to be robbed for the other shop owners to figure it is better to be armed than depend on the mercy of some robbers....

Carrying is a pain in many different ways..staying proficient with the weapons use, keeping a weapon in good firing order, CHL license, and in Texas it is a concealed carry state, which means no displaying either intentionally or accidentally unless you are fixen to use it. Fixen is a word in Texas which means getting ready to do something; IE I am fixen to get dressed as in 'future tense'.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Shooters Grill: Gun toting waitresses a huge hit in Colorado

edit on 4-7-2014 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Respectfully... Barmy !

Only in America..... Beautiful country, nice folks, ( Mostly.) great culture, shame they spoil it with their " Right " to carry loaded guns about their person, and shoot each other.

I suppose either no one has guns, or everyone has a gun. I think I prefer the former...

Yes, I don't understand the right to carry a gun and use it, lethally, given the opportunity, sorry, threat.

Nor do I understand the obssession with, and worship of guns, and their relative merits.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Something is seriously wrong with your society if you need a restaurant that allows you to openly carry your guns.

Ignore the fact not everyone is sadistically obsessed with a weapon that can murder people at anyone's whim,
Ignore the fact it makes others uncomfortable and uneasy,
As long as you can walk around with your chest puffed out because you have a gun, whats the problem eh?

Merc'a, f**k yeah! gunna blow up, bomb, shoot, massacre the m****r F****n world YEAH!

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I'd love to see Edson Ford Fong, "the worlds rudest waiter," in an open carry scenario LOL. Do yourselves a favor and wiki him, some good laughs there.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Well, I was about to say pics or didn't happen (followed by a please.....).

Thankfully someone beat me to it.

Thankfully.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrJohnSmith
Respectfully... Barmy !

Only in America..... Beautiful country, nice folks, ( Mostly.) great culture, shame they spoil it with their " Right " to carry loaded guns about their person, and shoot each other.

I suppose either no one has guns, or everyone has a gun. I think I prefer the former...

Yes, I don't understand the right to carry a gun and use it, lethally, given the opportunity, sorry, threat.

Nor do I understand the obssession with, and worship of guns, and their relative merits.

Of course you would not understand the Useage and carrying of A handgun or any gun.(except a hunting rifle or shotgun) Youre from England. And unfortunatly even in england your criminals get guns if they want them. Until all guns are gone from the world only th e law abiding citizen will be the easy to rob sheep.

ALso Americans dont put guns on a altar and say prayers to the god of gunpowder do they? So currently there isnt any worshipping going on. Maybe if the british would had kept their firearms the empire would look diffrent these days.

@agit8dchop. Is it sadistic to protect your self or property? Also th emajority of gun owners according to statistics are not bloodthirsty killers. There are also alot of things that make people uncomfy and un easy. SUch as public displays of affection. Or someone who is a outsider trying to act like they knows whats best for the entire world. I bet you that somewhere in your countries history someone used a gun and you would not had any issue with it because it was one of yours right?

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
LOL...
I'm trying desperately to find a clip of the movie where 2 armed robbers burst into a bar full of armed patrons.
Was it Reservoir dogs? I seem to remember it being an establishment full of Mafia-types.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: mikegrouchy

I call dibs on the short one

Someday, hopefully, my state will abolish open carry prohibition.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrJohnSmith
Respectfully... Barmy !

The only "Gun worshiping" is done by the establishment and gun haters and grabbers, to make it all stick out like a sore thumb for propaganda reasons, because they all hope to illiminate any perceived threat against their ongoing corruption, felonies committed by them and gone uncharged with any crime, their brainwashed followers qnd the media continue to create scenerios that they can use to debase guns and take them away from good folks, while leaving them in the hands of criminals like themselves, and hoping for an outcome where they can institute truly draconian laws even more foul than the ones they have been offering as law without congress and due process.
They do these things knowing someone might retaliate with violence against their traitorous activities, and no one really has, so imagine all the guns being taken the things they will try to do to the common people in their ruling lust after power with evil intent.
Obama and his army of idiots GIVE guns to criminals so they can show us how bad guns are, (not criminals) . Obama has murdered government agents because he is willing to kill people to tell us that guns are dangerous and we shouldn't have them.
Obama is fit for being king of an active volcano, and he is just stupid enough to try and make it illegal for that volcano to erupt.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   

How, exactly, do you propose that all guns be eliminated? Fantasy land concept that one.

Even in Britain there are 14 million guns. Half of those are illegal.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: bbracken677

How, exactly, do you propose that all guns be eliminated? Fantasy land concept that one.

Even in Britain there are 14 million guns. Half of those are illegal.

Where did I mention anything at all about guns being eliminated?

edit: I have seen you on this site before doing this same thing where you respond to someone as if they had said the complete opposite of what they said, but you seem to understand it backwards.
And I see someone starred your response, so maybe there are more people with this interesting type of "reading comprehension dyslexia", or maybe they just like the way you structure sentences and like clicking on pretty buttons, and don't actually read anything, and just look at the colorful advertisement pictures?

My opinion and belief about guns is nothing remotely related to "elimination of guns"
I feel that everyone of legal age that can legally own a gun, should get one and be responsible and safe owning them, and keep them as a tool to be called upon when it is necessary to use it.

MORE GUNS is what I say, not less and especially not elimination.
More guns in the hands of law abiding citizens is what the entire world needs right now, because without them, those people will be crushed under foot and murdered by those who DO have them.
The need for more guns comes BECAUSE of governments, not because of lions and tigers and bears.
Governments FEAR guns, because GUNS have the potential to be used to stop their own corruption, and they fear that.

Over here in the USA, our own president and those who support him and back him, fear guns because they feel guilty and vulnerable about the crimes they have committed against their own country and people. They say guns are bad for people to own because kids have been shot here with them. They did not mention that they have murdered hundreds of children themselves using other types of military weapons, and the current president has boasted about it, and this president's supporters don't mind that he has murdered children.

They just parrot whatever they pick up in the mainstream media, and follow their daily marching orders completely unaware and uncaring that the sane and sentient humans that are still free of this mind control, can see them scream out against guns when told to do so, and at the same time bolster their support for the man that condemns these guns for being used to kill children, while that man is continuing to murder kids himself with remotely piloted weaponry, and then going on national news and faking a few tears for kids that have allegedly been killed with them, (guns). (these things they completely ignore and will even become angry if you ask them about it.) (This same mind controlled stupor can be seen easily and daily. Just ask one of these obamabots any reasonable question and their mind becomes frustrated and begins to short circuit.) Remember when Nancy Pelosi was asked if something she was supporting was allowed by the constitution? She became miffed and asked if that person was kidding.
This is that same confused and emotion filled retardation of intellect being displayed often and daily almost anywhere you look. And it is a non partisan problem. and right now they are focusing on guns because of the danger that guns present to their guilty consciences.

Because of the things our president is doing against America, is the very reason that more people should have guns, and this is easily proven that the majority also agree with that sentiment by looking at the way sales of guns have skyrocketed ever since this specimen of llama spit was elected.
Everything he says to anyone has the exact same effect upon the recipients as llama spit does. (Except for his supporters who seem to like it and beg for more).

MORE GUNS! (the government will sure get more). (Gun grabbers really love guns! (but just for themselves).

Perhaps by now, you can see that it is quite true that I do not have anything to do with "Eliminating guns" as you said before.
edit on 5-7-2014 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)
edit on 5-7-2014 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join