It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New resturant allows patrons and waitresses to open carry.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
LOL! oh man. The resturants name is Shooters. Cute eh? a play on Hooters to be sure. I just saw this on Fox today so i thought id mention it here. PLease discuss ATS. I love guns and girls though myself. Although the name is similiar to hooters the owner says its just a coincidence.
edit on 14000000pppm by yuppa because: Accidentally posted topic before i meant to

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Not sure which one of your two posts to reply to but may as well be this one . Yea ,that is cool and fine but I think thay may want to draw the line with the cook .Bad enough they have sharp knives and are a bit touchy of criticism . Cant imagine going to a restaurant with a armed chef . a reply to: yuppa

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Well Id hope at least the lead content is carefully monitored. Woudnt want someone to slip and shoot someones eye out either. But for their Caliber of guest i guess its working and not going against the Grain. I wonder if they give free reloads on drink?

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
if i was Murican and gun owner i wouldnt open carry in any business out of respect of other patrons of the establishment i happend to be in,even if its a place thats encouraging it,it can be and is unnerving to some people.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
They should call the restaurant: The Insecure Paranoid Cowards with Small Penises Cafe. That's what I'll call them to their faces if I go in and have a gun-nut standing next to me displaying his cowardice and dishonor. a reply to: yuppa

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: DeepGoldEarth

I would pay a dollar to watch that unfold.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeepGoldEarth
They should call the restaurant: The Insecure Paranoid Cowards with Small Penises Cafe. That's what I'll call them to their faces if I go in and have a gun-nut standing next to me displaying his cowardice and dishonor. a reply to: yuppa

Sure you would. lol.

Cowardice is sitting behind a keyboard acting tough and talking smack.

To the op....I would go there. Where is it located? I am unable to carry and it doesnt bother me if others do.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Damn, that is manly of you. Extremely brave. It's awesome that you think people taking the safety of themselves, their family, friends, and community is an excuse to compensate for small penises. How does that apply to women though?

I am confused on the cowardly part though? How exactly does that fit in the equation?
edit on 7/3/2014 by sputniksteve because: forgot to, to.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   

I've never owned a gun. Fired one only three times in my life, over forty years. Yet I fully support the 2nd amendment and believe every person should carry and be taught firearm safety and use from a very early age.

I would gladly eat at this restaurant. Go ahead and stand next to me and try to insult me with your ignorance, I care not. I can just as easily ignore you as I do hundreds, thousands of other ignorant fools every day.

Calling me a gun nut is way off the mark. Saying I'm insecure, paranoid, cowardly and have small appendages means, well, that's just strawman suff that isn't even worth addressing.

I'm not threatening you at all. I wouldn't fight you because you have opinions I vehemently disagree with. I would gladly just ignore you and your mindless blathering about people you know nothing about. When you do go make a fool of yourself, please make a video as I would love to see the response you get.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
It would have to be on a vid cam in another part of the building for me but yea ,hears my loonie . a reply to: Grimpachi

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I'm a defensive driver. I barley trust all the people on the roads to drive carefully and not be idiots.

If I don't trust most people to safely operate a motor vehicle, why should I trust that these same people will be responsible with their firearms?

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   

How is it cowardly to show your support of a right? I can almost gurantee you they will never get robbed. ALSO the weapons have to be HOLSTERED. they even put up a sign explaining the rule. ALso telling someone they cannot do something in their rights is the dishonor in actualality. Youre political trolling and i do not appreciate it.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Oh shut up with the childish rhetoric.

Your lacking in several areas; your post being evidence of that.

As far as to the op...Awesome! Let freedom ring (corny as hell right?

'Murica

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
I'm a defensive driver. I barley trust all the people on the roads to drive carefully and not be idiots.

If I don't trust most people to safely operate a motor vehicle, why should I trust that these same people will be responsible with their firearms?

Because regulation has no impact on personal responsibility. Your example of motor vehicle operation is a valid example. However a drivers license is issued to most anyone; it's a numbers game.

I've seen parents force kids who couldn't drive worth a crap to get their license. I don't see that happening in the gun community. Everyone shouldn't be pushed to have one. That would worry me.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Stuff complaining about the food as I imagine the waitress could blow your head off!
LoL
edit on 3-7-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

Come on, really? You place your trust in other people in ways that make you much more vulnerable all the time without questioning it. You trust your airplane pilot isn't going to crash the plane, the subway driver isn't going to get wasted before work and crash the train, you trust people walking down the street next to you aren't going to "Knock out game" you in the side of the face. You trust your postal inspector and DMV worker, and co workers, students, teachers, gang members, thieves, terrorist, serial killer, DOCTOR, dentist, tattoo artist, the list goes on forever. You trust all those people not to harm you all the time, enough to function in society. Yet you are afraid that going to a restaurant with armed people, they are going to suddenly start shooting each other? The place surely isn't going to get robbed, have a mass murder, have a lot of fist fights, date rapists, pick pockets, or any other random violent act (which by the way could happen at any restaurant) due to a large portion of people being armed.

I get it you can just not go there, and I am not questioning you for being anti-fire arm, Conceal carry, what ever. That is for another discussion, I don't have a problem with what ever your feelings are. But why mistrust this scenario so much?

*Edit* Also, why yuppa is this in Skunkworks? Did you post it there originally or was it moved there? I am just curious, not because of my opinion but because it seems to be a non-conspiratorial, apparently not a hoax, granted without a link.
edit on 7/3/2014 by sputniksteve because: For a question

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Yea I highly doubt you would do any of what you said you can't even stay in a thread and defend your post, lol.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   
dont let them take them we did and now only crims have then...oh and the policy inforcers...

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I have a feeling no one will hold up the restaurant.....

There for sure wont be a mass murder there...unless it is committed by multiple people lol

Shopping in Texas

edit on 3-7-2014 by bbracken677 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: haven123
if i was Murican and gun owner i wouldnt open carry in any business out of respect of other patrons of the establishment i happend to be in,even if its a place thats encouraging it,it can be and is unnerving to some people.

That reminds me of when open carry has bothered me before, but it was a state patrol with his hand on his gun while approaching my car for a seat belt law ticket.
I have never been bothered seeing non police with guns in holsters, just when I see police who seem to favor their gun makes me nervous.

Shooters restaurant, gotta like that..
Better educate the local police or make them take a refresher course on the state's gun laws before they just yank their pistol and shoot an honest citizen in or near this place..
Remember, there is never a shortage of know-it-all cops, who (Didn't) get the memo.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join