It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Physicists Launch Campaign To Rebuild Tesla’s Wardenclyffe Tower And Power The World

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
This would be totally awesome if it works.

“Tesla was right and we are ready to prove it!” So say the two Russian physicists who have just launched an Indiegogo campaign to rebuild Nikola Tesla’s Wardenclyffe Tower in Fall, 2014. Tesla believed that the tower could transmit power wirelessly but this was never definitively proven in his lifetime.

If he was right, and after extensive study the team are convinced he was, the project could provide an efficient, worldwide energy transmission system that would distribute all the clean energy we can use.

themindunleashed.org...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
It would be the one equalizer that would make for a very interesting shift to a world not suppressed by tptb .You think that the Crimea situation was a line in the sand to go against Russia ? This would open the flood gates that even Snowden would have to flee to North Korea . Let me see ,mmm free energy to power all of my self sustaining projects and transportation ..mmm ok I am in .... a reply to: nighthawk1954

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: nighthawk1954

Cant argue that Tesla's ingenuity and inventions have not only influenced but changed our world in ways we couldn't have imagined.

Some of his more shall we say outlandish technologies however like the world wide wireless power transmission system which i think said tower was directly involved with carry inherent dangers that humanity is probably not ready for yet until we grow up and stop trying to find new and interesting ways of destroying one another.

Scalar wave interferometers hold the potential to destroy our planet far more so than any nuclear devices we could possibly conceive. I think there was even some speculation that Tesla's Wardenclyffe Tower experiment could have been responsible for the Tunguska event.

Not saying we should not attempt to repeat and even further such a great Man's works but extreme care should be taken I imagine.

en.wikipedia.org...

www.teslasociety.com...
edit on 3-7-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Theres no such thing as free in this world...

They'd figure out a way to charge people for the energy somehow

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
That may have been and may still be but ...just sayin :>) Sometimes it takes a lot of effort to maintain control ,and all it would need is for something like this to get out over the internet and it would go viral in no time .I don't think that is going to happen but, just sayin :>) a reply to: Akragon

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
It sems either they've dsicovered a new kind of phyusics or they're plain wrong. What I've read is they'd have to expend massive energy to transmit it those disrtances. I think some recent innovaters have created a way to transmit wireless energy efficiently but only over a couple feet.

I've heard of microwave energy being transmitted but it could be dangerous. Something about beaming it from platforms in orbit or on the moon. I guess the effectiveness of solar up there makes up for the losses. And keeping in mind the transmission is only through a section of atmosphere several miles deep, not across its deepest/densest portions for hundreds/thousands of miles (as in if you transmitted to relay towers on the ground) Of course, right now space technolgoy makes it cost prohibitive either way.

See here:
en.wikipedia.org - Microwave...

Microwaves can be used to transmit power over long distances, and post-World War II research was done to examine possibilities. NASA worked in the 1970s and early 1980s to research the possibilities of using solar power satellite (SPS) systems with large solar arrays that would beam power down to the Earth's surface via microwaves.

gizmodo.com - Japan Wants to Ring the Moon With Solar Panels to Power the Earth...

The Shimizu Corporation wants to, essentially, build a ring of solar panels around the moon's equator and transmitted back to the Earth via microwave. And they want to get the project, dubbed LUNA RING (yes, all caps), started by 2035.

edit on 3-7-2014 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
This just seems dumb on so many levels. Tesla came up with some great inventions but just like all inventors he also had lots of failures.

Lets see this working on a smaller scale before trying to do the whole world.

edit on 3-7-2014 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhoenixOD
This just seems dumb on so many levels. Tesla came up with some great inventions but just like all inventors he also had lots of failures.

Lets see this working on a smaller scale before trying to do the whole world.

LOL

OK here is your proof it works on a small scale. It is called a Tesla coil, i am sure you have heard of it. It has been proven to work small scale for almost 100 years.....where you been at?

Seriously, you didnt know about this?

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Let me see ,mmm free energy to power all of my self sustaining projects and transportation ..mmm ok I am in

I hear this a lot. Where does the "free" come in here? What generates the energy this tower is supposed to transmit?

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: PhoenixOD

Tesla already confirmed it worked with his own experiments. He already confirmed the ionosphere and the Earth are large conductors.

a reply to: jonnywhite

Those sources you posted were not transmitting the energy the way Tesla described. Tesla didn't want to just pump the air with as much electricity as possible... He wanted to utilize the ionospheres ability to conduct electricity, and the potential that is already in the ionosphere.

Tesla's idea was to pulse and orbit the electricity around the Earth in the ionosphere. Start with one small pulse which will then orbit around the Earth, and when it comes back around, "push" that pulse with more energy. Then when it comes around again, "push" it again. Over and over. Like a game of tetherball. The natural electricity already in the ionosphere will then snowball with this orbiting pulse, and build up. In the end you make use of the ionosphere's natural massive potential with very little energy required to keep the pulse going. You then create overunity. More energy out than is put in. Then the pulse creating tower can power itself.

You see, Tesla viewed the ionosphere like a huge moat around a castle / Earth. Tesla simply wanted to create a pump that will push the water that already exists in the moat around in one direction, creating a steady circulation / flow of water that we can then tap into, so the water flows down our pipes.

Tesla did NOT want to just pump more water into the moat, he just wanted to circulate the water that already exists in the moat. Water which naturally replenishes itself from its environment.

I hope you understand.
edit on 3-7-2014 by WeAre0ne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: oblvion

OK here is your proof it works on a small scale. It is called a Tesla coil, i am sure you have heard of it. It has been proven to work small scale for almost 100 years.....where you been at?

As the post above me describes Teslar was planning to do more than pump electricity into the air for a few hundred feet. His proposed system was about producing scalar waves of wireless energy that would go right around the planet.

Personally i think the risk of discharging the ionosphere is just to great.
edit on 3-7-2014 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAre0ne

Tesla already confirmed it worked with his own experiments. He already confirmed the ionosphere and the Earth are large conductors.

Confirming the ionosphere and the earth hold a charge are one thing, creating a system that can safely use them in the way he wanted is something far more advanced. Sure he was working towards it but it wasn't a done deal.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: PhoenixOD

I'm fairly certain Tesla was able to confirm the ability to pulse electricity around the globe.
edit on 3-7-2014 by WeAre0ne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Where does the power come from to create lightning ? How about the energy that spins the earth ? How about the northern lights .There is a electrical force in our universe and solar system .How about that because as far as I know JP Morgan is not creating it . a reply to: DenyObfuscation

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
free energy to power all of my self sustaining projects and transportation

What makes you think it has anything to do with free energy?

Or do you think it will be powered by one of these?

or this?

or perhaps this?

or even this?

edit on 3-7-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Free Energy?

Some one has to pay for the tower(s) to be built, and for the land it is set on and (if it worked) to built the zillions of receivers to receive and use the 'power', not quite free, however in my opinion the Russians are a tad off base.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Where does the power come from to create lightning ?
Why wait for these guys to beam it to you? Get some!

How about the energy that spins the earth ?
Tap that too. Why haven't you already?

How about the northern lights .There is a electrical force in our universe and solar system .
How does the tower get it?

How about that because as far as I know JP Morgan is not creating it .
What do you know?

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Their English is awkward to read, but there is a thorough description on their website: "Examining Working Principle of Tesla Tower."

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Well for a start Tesla never said the Wardenclyffe Tower was designed to generate free energy, he said it's designed to transmit energy wirelessly, but still requires an energy source. It's supposed to be kind of like a cell tower, it sends out a powerful signal using a large antenna and everyone picks up the signal with a smaller antenna. Read Tesla's original patent for the Wardenclyffe Tower if you doubt me. The true secret of the Wardenclyffe Tower is that it can send wireless energy over any distance with very little losses.

Understanding Tesla's Inventions

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
Well for a start Tesla never said the Wardenclyffe Tower was designed to generate free energy, he said it's designed to transmit energy wirelessly, but still requires an energy source. It's supposed to be kind of like a cell tower, it sends out a powerful signal using a large antenna and everyone picks up the signal with a smaller antenna. Read Tesla's original patent for the Wardenclyffe Tower if you doubt me. The true secret of the Wardenclyffe Tower is that it can send wireless energy over any distance with very little losses.

Understanding Tesla's Inventions

Explain to me how that's different than this:
news.bbc.co.uk - Physics promises wireless power...

Typically, systems that use electromagnetic radiation, such as radio antennas, are not suitable for the efficient transfer of energy because they scatter energy in all directions, wasting large amounts of it into free space.

To overcome this problem, the team investigated a special class of "non-radiative" objects with so-called "long-lived resonances".

When energy is applied to these objects it remains bound to them, rather than escaping to space. "Tails" of energy, which can be many metres long, flicker over the surface.

"If you bring another resonant object with the same frequency close enough to these tails then it turns out that the energy can tunnel from one object to another," said Professor Soljacic.

Hence, a simple copper antenna designed to have long-lived resonance could transfer energy to a laptop with its own antenna resonating at the same frequency. The computer would be truly wireless.

edit on 3-7-2014 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join