It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Chemical God

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

No, no, I got it! You're a funny-mentalist!

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs can i explain how nature and humans intertwinne? Only on a limited basis could i attempt.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

can i explain how nature and humans intertwinne? Only on a limited basis could i attempt.

Okay.
Well, then - do you not think humans are part of nature? After all, we would not survive without "nature." It provides everything we need.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

LOL just another poke at funamentalist.

Dick! I think you just coined a new word, unwittingly!

I am proud to say I'm a funamentalist. Good Gawd, do you EVER get tired of being so sour and dour and negative? Try having some fun with what God gave us to have fun with.

EDIT: Oh. Wait. I know: "fun" now = "burn in hell" later. Right? Did I get it right?

nm then.

Also, I've been wondering what the ISIS fanatics' questions are to the people they're slaughtering...does anyone know what those "questions" are? The ones which, depending on whatever you answer, mean you keep your head, or lose it?

Jill it was a typo but as for the rest of your post it seems that my thread prompted you to delve into some chemicals

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
The basis of the thread is that chemical reactions do not prove GOD does not exist but only show us the way we can be manipulated by higher powers.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   

chemical reactions do not prove GOD does not exist

I thought GOD created everything, according to you. (And, I am not an atheist - so, I won't argue that). EVERYTHING, including our own body chemistry, brain chemistry, plant chemistry, minerals and combinations of those....

but only show us the way we can be manipulated by higher powers.

Wait....
so....Chemical reactions show us the way can be manipulated by higher powers....right?

But didn't your "higher power" create the various combinations all of those reactions?

edit on 7/4/2014 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs wtf you are not making sense. yes GOD created everything and the pathways of communication that can be accessed by him and satan and big pharma.... what is the point of your posting wasted?

In no way i see does the thought that because we are controlled by chemicals mean that GOD did not create us.

happy forth party on jill

edit on 4-7-2014 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Why are you calling me Jill?

I'm sorry my posts aren't making sense. Yours don't make sense to me, either. Bottom line: We are made the way we are, I don't refute that it's possible it was all "designed" by a Source that we can never understand.

You seem to be saying that chemical reactions are a 'trick' or something that "GOD" has induced to KEEP people from knowing him.
THAT, I disagree with.

Okay, well, whatever -- I'll try again later. Enjoy your weekend.

"Jill"
edit on 7/4/2014 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
The basis of the thread is that chemical reactions do not prove GOD does not exist but only show us the way we can be manipulated by higher powers.

Really? Wow. I never realised that alcohol is a higher power. I guess I'll be under an abundance of divine influence tonight.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AfterInfinity Ever heard it being called spirits? My thought is that certain reactions could be made inside us to have a desire to drink or really do anything that was desired by someone that knew the right combos. This could be done by outside stimuli or inside stimui via the god particle.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
It really sucks the whole "free will" thing out of it if god can manipulate us with drugs. I mean the whole point of the Bible is that men follow his will of their own free one.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   

a reply to: BlueMule LOL just another poke at funamentalist. The truth is that everyone is subject to delusion. You do not have to fit into someones list of people they do not like or respect to be decieved. I would have to say that right now everyone alive is being decieved in some way regardless of there personal confidence.

It's true I do take pokes at fundamentalists. But I take pokes at a lot of things. Don't take it personally.

Yes indeed everyone is decieved to some degree, even if it's only in so far as they identify with the ego-self.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
It really sucks the whole "free will" thing out of it if god can manipulate us with drugs. I mean the whole point of the Bible is that men follow his will of their own free one.
I'm speaking more of chemical reactions that go on in our boby brought on by outside stimulas but it is true that ingesting things would be a part of the process along with our natural enviroment. This is how minds can be changed. How do you think GOD could send strong delusion to the masses if we only had free will.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   

a reply to: AfterInfinity Ever heard it being called spirits? My thought is that certain reactions could be made inside us to have a desire to drink or really do anything that was desired by someone that knew the right combos. This could be done by outside stimuli or inside stimui via the god particle.

"What if the god particle makes me want to drink because God?" Look at that question. Look at it. And tell me it doesn't look ridiculous. And yes, that's the speculation you're offering right now. Let's be at least somewhat realistic here, please.

The so-called "God particle" has nothing to do with any form of higher power, so we can drop that right now.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: AfterInfinityDrop it because you say so? It might happen when you explain your reasons why. Are you saying that our reactions to stimulas are not affected by anything outside ourselves? Are you saying that the human is not able to act as a receptor for anything. I say chemical combinations produced naturally in the body can be altered by outside forces. I say that once we are able to control a particle that gives direction then we could also control stuff via input or stimulas. I even believe that right now you are able to do just that with your mind by overwritting with will power and stimulas.

almost forgot here you go via request. it does'nt look ridiculous.
btw you seem very demanding in your post. i'm not sure if you view me as an enemy or a child but go ahead and chastise my thoughts more simply because you differ in opinion or do not fully see what i see.

edit on 5-7-2014 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Are you saying that the human is not able to act as a receptor for anything.

Receptor for what?

I say chemical combinations produced naturally in the body can be altered by outside forces.

Well, sure. Electromagnetic fields and the like. But that's not what you're talking about.

I say that once we are able to control a particle that gives direction then we could also control stuff via input or stimulas.

Sorry, what?

almost forgot here you go via request. it does'nt look ridiculous.
btw you seem very demanding in your post. i'm not sure if you view me as an enemy or a child but go ahead and chastise my thoughts more simply because you differ in opinion or do not fully see what i see.

I'm keeping the discussion real, so it doesn't get mired in abstract rhetoric. Because it's teetering right over that line.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: AfterInfinity Yea i have noticed that when people break down post into snippits like the msm then the intent of the post has been completely overlooked or the reply is ment to focus on certain parts only to distract from the whole. If you want to tell me what i'm talking about then stick to the whole of the reply and not seek to destroy that wich you either fail to understand or choose to ignore. it is a great way to confuse any meaning or intent. i suggest you go back and reread if you are interested or even better like i asked show me the failure in my logic. You are controlled by chemical reactions in yor body by outside stimulas and i believe that that is the way GOD controls us to an extent. The god particle is a tool in this control.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   

How is God giving them a fair second chance if he keeps pumping unbelief chemicals into their brains? That seems very unfair, pushing them away from repenting thus condemning them to an eternity of suffering. What's worse than hell? Nothing, so why is God condemning the ones he loves to an eternity there? It doesn't make any sense and it sounds like your god has an unfair and cruel advantage.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1 The answer is in your post cause you say "your god" You and i are subject to the same influences so why has one of us sought to find fault and one sought to remain in love unconditionally? The truth is before any recieves fuel of betrayal they already were falling and failed to turn to him. This is not a choice between gods as you put it. We are here under one king. It is all a learning expierence and the second chance does not come until you die. The second chance is another life but if being honest it would be more like 10 chances. It seems that he wants the cream of the crop. I have been tested over and over but to no greater extent than anyone else but i cling to faith and hope and love. I was expected to fall away a long time ago but there is power that is drawn from those three that will help any overcome. Just because the chemical reactions happen does not doom anyone it gives them choice.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join