It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderbergs 2003 participants list :

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 10:06 AM
link   
www.konformist.com...

seems to be a hoax list, but Arafat is on it, along with lots of other people that probably wouldn't have been invited.

"Amichai, Yehuda - Israeli poet

Annan, Kofi - UN Secretary General

Arafat, Yasser - Chairman Palestinian Authorit

Pope John Paul II - Pontiff of the Roman Catholic Church-RCC"

Here's the source of the dodgy list

www.worldnetdaily.com...

[Edited on 15-6-2003 by Peace]

posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Thank you for finding that list for me. Personally I don't put it past them. I don't see why people are not willing to believe that the Bilderbergers are willling to invite non-whites. So what is your opinion Peace?????

Is this list you provided fake or not?????

Can you try and find the so-called real list?????

Why is it that someone would want to lie about this????

Does it not make sense to have Arafat there at the meetings????

And why?????

Can I have some opinions on that????

Abraham

posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 12:01 PM
link   

If you were invited to the meeting would you have went?

Absolutely. Turning DOWN an invitation could mean big problems.

posted on Jun, 16 2003 @ 01:55 AM
link   
If one were to say no than one would bring a lot of attention to themselves. Who would turn down the oppurtunity to sit down with world leaders????

Really who???

A child maybe. Someone who was ignorant.

Other than that those that refused would obviously have some sort of reason not to go. But what could that reason possibly be????

I have to work????

I am pregnant????

What is a viable excuse???

I can't find one.

Not to mention what is to fear????

It isn't like "They" are going to force you to rape children or anything. Or will "They"????

posted on Jun, 16 2003 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Better to be on the inside looking out, than the outside looking in. According to Nans the food is probably better as well!

posted on Jun, 16 2003 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I am wondering if you can legitamize your claims that if you refused to go you would be in trouble. Do any of you know anyone who has refused to go? Have any of you heard any stories of people who have been invited but have not went? I have another question, if you were to accept the offer and go would that make you a conspitator? I mean many people seem to believe that if you are on the list to a Bilderberg meeting that you are some type of conspirator to control the wolrd. As is shown by this thread it is seen as some type of incrimination to go to this meeting, like going makes you part of some big conspiracy that causes all the problems in the world. I was wondering if anyone here could actually substantiate the claim the the Bilderbergs control the world, or that they are involved in a conspiracy. I mean it is perfectly logical that the have influence in the world and that they discuss current issues, but how does this turn into them controling the world?

posted on Jun, 16 2003 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I can't confirm anything. The only thing that I can confirm is the fact that one cannot possibly know what they do there in those meetings. As for not going I can't confirm anything either. I just figure that not going would cause for some concern among the Bilderberg meeters. Don't you???

I couldn't tell you of anyone was invited but refused to go. I hope someone else can though.

So anyone??????

Abraham

posted on Jun, 16 2003 @ 06:33 PM
link   
If all of these dignitaries and major global players were doing something for the greater good of the world, why would they keep the minutes of the meetings a secret?

If you want to know about the insidious nature of those people who have been affiliated with the bilderbergs, do a search in google for "Prescott Bush AND Hitler".

Or how about Henry Kissenger, CURRENT BILDERBERG. You can learn about this man's treacherous history by clicking on the below link.

www.bilderberg.org...

How about Kissenger's involvement in a covert action in Chile on... coincidentally enough.... "September 11, 1973":

"** CIA memoranda and reports on "Project FUBELT"--the codename for covert operations to promote a military coup and undermine Allende's government. The documents, including minutes of meetings between Henry Kissinger and CIA officials, CIA cables to its Santiago station, and summaries of covert action in 1970, provide a clear paper trail to the decisions and operations against Allende's government "

Link: www.gwu.edu...

If you are interested, do some research on your own, check it out & see what you come up with!

[Edited on 16-6-2003 by MKULTRA]

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 12:06 PM
link   
"If you were invited to the meeting would you have went?" by Joebrown

Yes, definately, who would give up the oppotunity(sp?) of being able to see what goes on in there!

Also Great list!

[Edited on 30-6-2003 by MrEisenhower]

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Totally would've gone... Get the hook up with a few important ppl and learn the stuff... Stay close to your enemies and they won't bother you if they think they're your friend

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
This is a very old thread... but I read something in the Danish papers yesterday that made my blood boil.

It's pretty open now that our prime minister, Anders Fogh Rasmussen, participated in the 2003 meeting. Members of the Danish government have been interested in in learning what he did there, what was said etc. Just like us "common" folks...

However, after much beating around the bush the state department now says that the actual transcript on his time spent with the Bilderbergs is now missing... gone... nowhere to be found in any records.
Along with that, what the business of our, now, minister of environmental affairs is also shrouded in complete darkness without any disclosure what so ever.

I know you all know this and agree with it, but I don't believe it can be said enough times:

It is appalling how the common man, who in lack of better words, co-owns the country he lives in, is not allowed to know what our tax money is spent on and what is being said at meetings that involve members of the highest positions in our country. Members which we are lead to believe that we have elected with trust and the hope for success of our own well being.
Although we probably are, we should not be treated as puppets whose voice counts as nothing, regardless of how complicated we are lead to believe state affairs are.
I would love to know how I can raise a vote of mistrust towards those in government who mistreats the very people they are there to protect.

What can the people do? What can I do? And how can I do it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join