It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google FIFA World Cup 2014 Satanic Doodles

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: awakehuman

Who is Brainwashed here those who reveal satanic symbolism

Yes

2nd

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Surely you have better things to do than adding 2+2 to make 5?

But then lunacy can be an endearing character trait.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagicWand67

I took a screen shot of today's doodle. It's even worse than the last one.

The sloth represents mankind being hunted and hiding from the lion.

The lion represents the elite waiting to pounce on the sloth as the satanic ball of death is thrown.

Yes clearly there is no intent behind the appearance of the soccer ball always in the same position /eyeroll. Over the course of several doodles the ball is always presented in the same positioning with the same pentagram/pentacle inside. If this were random would we not see the ball in various positions? I mean surely you people realize the ball could be placed in a number of ways as not to show this correct? Why then always the intentional placement indicating something else? Like Kaiyuss showed above the placement of the ball is always shown in a way that when the lines are laid over the "middle" point is always downward oriented. Several examples of the same image in this thread yet always the same placement. Any explanations? As I have stated before these designs are intentional. Nothing is placed there by accident especially not when repeated across doodles.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
..i'm surprised i didn't see MORE symbolism everywhere this year
budget cuts maybe?

i did happen to catch the part where J-Lo was singing about "sacrificing a million lives"
someone should put her and that kardashian wench in the same room so their butts create an event horizon and cancel eachother out

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Anyone want to interpret the latest doodle?

Satanic ball still in play.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: MagicWand67

Its just a ball.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Also you don't even know about the pentagram.

For the Jews, the pentagram symbolized Truth. For Medieval Christians, the pentagram symbolized the five wounds Christ received during his Crucifixion. In fact, in an irony too delightful to fully appreciate, the medieval Christians believed that the pentagram, because of its Christological nature, had the power to ward off demons.

www.patheos.com...

So satanists are using it wrongly anyhow and you believe them...

As shown above the pentagram was a symbol of christianity.

So what are you going to say now eh?.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

I'd say you sure have a strange obsession with the pentagram.

Satanists also use the cross, which is a symbol of Christianity, in both cases they invert it.

I posted the doodle for fun. I don't care if you're a satanist or not.

My comment about the ball was a poor attempt at humor.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Iam not the one saying it is all satanic symbols and such done on purpose the OP is Iam showing the OP that it is nonsense what he has said.
Did you see the other thread last night? the one about the BBC coverage with the subbuteo figures? he claimed headless ones are to do with satan also but we versed him on why it was headless and I think is now a deleted thread.
It really is nonsense and If people believe this BS they need help.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Thankfully, I must have missed that thread.

If you look at the 3 posts I've made in this thread, hopefully, you'll see I think it's a joke.

But if the OP wants to see and find symbolism in objects why does that bother you.

I think having "vision" and "imagination" are usually good traits.

I understand it's a concern when extremists or mentally unstable people start going off the deep end.

But there's no real harm in this particular case.
edit on 8-7-2014 by MagicWand67 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   

I gotta try and make him see sense and not waste his life looking for things that are not real.
Plus it helps If anyone whom does suffer from mental illness reading this thread to be given a different rational point of view.
Oh and my post which started Also was to the op sorry dude

edit on 8-7-2014 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 05:00 AM
link   

In fairness, the OP is not the only one who has a similar train of thought.

I found other examples of people interpreting these silly google doodles as messages from the illuminati.

It's at the very least a valid enough topic to discuss on ATS.

Illuminati or no illuminati there are secret societies who have political agendas mixed with mysticism and the occult.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Today's doodle

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Iam not the one saying it is all satanic symbols and such done on purpose the OP is Iam showing the OP that it is nonsense what he has said.
Did you see the other thread last night? the one about the BBC coverage with the subbuteo figures? he claimed headless ones are to do with satan also but we versed him on why it was headless and I think is now a deleted thread.
It really is nonsense and If people believe this BS they need help.

I don't deleted it, it was deleted by moderators... But remember what i had shared
edit on 8-7-2014 by awakehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Today's doodle

Volkswagen! Nazis!

I jest but again we have another iteration of this doodle with the soccer ball and still we see no altering of the position of the ball. Still the same dual implication all because of said positioning. All they would need to do is show the ball in another position but in each example it is purposely placed in that position or are we still calling it random? I think 4 or 5? doodles have been posted thus far and all have the same thing in common.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: NihilistSanta

Well the truth is the doodles were in motion.

I took a screen shot and got lucky both times.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 05:34 AM
link   

a reply to: NihilistSanta

Well the truth is the doodles were in motion.

I took a screen shot and got lucky both times.

That is fine and all. I have a plug in that prevents the animations for me but I disabled it for todays doodle and yes it is in motion however the ball remains in its orientation the entire time even while moving. Would repost it here but omw out the door. Feel free to yourself though.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 04:31 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join