It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google FIFA World Cup 2014 Satanic Doodles

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrflipjr
Oh look! I've put together an amalgamation of ATS (from Above Top Secret) and made a caduceus.

PURPLE! Because aliens don't wear hats!

Looks like you guys will not be get paid tonight

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: jrflipjr

A sigil (/ˈsɪdʒəl/; pl. sigilia or sigils; from Latin sigillum "seal") is a symbol used in magic. The term has usually referred to a type of pictorial signature of a demon or other entity; in modern usage, especially in the context of chaos magic, it refers to a symbolic representation of the magician's desired outcome.

Sigil(magic)

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   
...sigh...

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: awakehuman

Hello Awakehuman,

Honest questions.

I keep seeing threads about the Illuminati and I just wonder. If celebrity stars, politicians, corporations, the Bilderberg meetings, etc etc... all have secret Illuminati symbolism hidden here and there, what does it change exactly?

I mean, most of the population doesn't even know or, if they do, doesn't seem to care much. So what does it change?

I'm just trying to understand..

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: NihilistSanta

For every troll there are probably 5 people who agree but don't want to post. I mean you bring up evil symbolism and the Sith lords, black metal, Promethean, Ouroboros avatars, come out to defend their own symbolism . Ironic eh? Granted people have made comments about my avatar before so take from it what you will.

Why wouldn't I use a black metal avatar or more specifically a stupid one like that?

Immortal are probably one of the most ridiculous bands ever when it comes to being silly even though they are tr00 kvlt. Every time I see Abbath strike a dumb looking pose I laugh..

Exactly what does that have to do with defending anything?

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Is this thread for real?

When did ATS turn into GLP? I mean i know its being going downhill lately but really?

OP, the reason footballs are made of hexagons and pentagons is because it is the design that allows balls to be more spherical. In actual fact, it allows the most spherical design possible (using current technology / science). This may change in future but not right now.

Does that make science / technology inherently evil and satanic? Or does it simply help to reflect the ridiculous nature of this threads premise?

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Here are the devil worshipers themselves!!

www.google.com...

Iluliluminatiays!

edit on 3-7-2014 by AlphaHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Some think it is psychological perhaps from the "Men Who Stare at Goats" angle or Michael Aquino Temple of Set psychological warfare/brainwashing view. Some see it as sigil magic like writer Grant Morrison in the vid below. Some see it as branding or tagging like graffiti for those in the know showing ownership.

Doh was supposed to be in reply to SonoftheSun
edit on 3-7-2014 by NihilistSanta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Also , still not seeing the Venom (more black metal!) logo anywhere.

It's just as likely the OP is dealing with pareidolia vs their being a satanic image on that ball.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Flavian

Really so why are baseballs, basketballs and other balls not hexagonal? Don't really care about your answer just pointing out how this fails as logic.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Like I said, this is not what they were looking for.
I actually like symbolism and I also enjoy looking for evidence of
it in the media etc, but this ain't it...this is weak man lol.

And it's DARK lord of the sith to you...minion lol

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: NihilistSanta
a reply to: Flavian

Really so why are baseballs, basketballs and other balls not hexagonal? Don't really care about your answer just pointing out how this fails as logic.

I give you the reason behind it (easy to check for yourself on this, don't take my word for it), and you simply dismiss it as it doesn't fit your paradigms (for whatever reason).

Like i say, check it out for yourself. There is plenty of scientific research freely available around this particular topic. In point of fact, this whole completely pointless thread could have been avoided by simply doing a little bit of research.

Like i said above, ATS is turning into GLP at its worst. Probably the main reason most regular posters are only intermittent these days.........

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: NihilistSanta

Worth reading....

History (and current state) of soccer ball patterns

Of course, I'm sure the new 8-panel design was conceived in a satanic ritual at Harvard for the sole purpose of influencing the world. Profit margins has zilch to do with it....

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Oh good gosh.

OP the soccer ball is made up of Hexagons and PENTAGONS.

Not PENTAGRAMS.

A world of difference between the two.

Soccer balls have undergone many changes over the decades. The Hexagon/Pentagon ball (known as a truncated icosahedron) was introduced and used in the World Cup by Adidas back in 1970.

Take a break from it all. You're starting to see things where they don't exist.
edit on 3-7-2014 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   
when is the crap cup over??? SOOO board of hearing about it...

those doodles are ridiculous,
i have come up with some pretty bad conspiracies myself
but this tops the cake

oh and """"pitbull""" that moron is holding up gang signs man
edit on 3-7-2014 by starfoxxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: NihilistSanta

this grant guy is on to something. he reminds me of anikan skywalker from the first couple star wars when we was smoking people in the races all jedi Forcelike without even knowing it.

this guy talks a load of # but he's not talking #.... if you know what i mean. if you do what he says then you will probably get results like he says but NOT BECAUSE of what he said. the actual mechanics of it all are off..

im not sure crowley had it right either. a lot of the old "Mystiks" basic premise is "manifest destiny". if you work hard enough and think enough towards one goal it happens. whether your spitting spells in rhyme or thinking of the devil or whatever if you spend enough time contemplating and trying to make things happen.... THEY HAPPEN!

this being said... i dont understand the mechanics behind it either very well. the whole kymatica idea is pretty flawed, the new age if we all think it, it happens. or the mind of the whole... like whats happening is happening because we are all thinking it.. all flawed IMO.

i reckon the symbolism has become so blatantly obvious and popular in recent years past because more and more people are attempting to use these "magicks" for whatever purpose and at times i think they fall short. using it more like a "tag" system and just trying to show off? idk its a big huge mess. buncha little kids running around dressed up in mommy and daddies clothes trying to play house is what i see.

theres a lot to our deep deep subconscious mind that we dont know. those "shapes" and letters and words and ideas could all just be images from many many lives ago that we might gravitate towards... just imagine if we all were salmon.. if someone could make a "Vacation" spot that felt and looked just like that spot thats engrained into salmons sub conscience for breeding then i bet that vacation spot would pull a lot of business.

the whole idea is very very complex too with many different levels of understanding and practice. think of these "magicks" like Killing. theres MANY MANY MANY different levels of killing... accidental killing like a car accident. purposeful killing because the GROUP calls for it like soldiers and marines. sick and twisted trying to enjoy every aspect of the emotion and control type of killing like a psycho serial killer. I'm sure theres 100's more examples but you get the idea. some killers dont even know they kill.. others patiently plan out every aspect of every "kill", same with magicks. some people accidentally are magicians.... OTHERS DO IT CAUSE THE GROUP IS (pop culture symbolism for the most part i think) others are high paid ad executives making hundreds of millions a year cause the color/shape/hype combinations they know work great and people want them. their "spells" are top notch so to say...

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Can anyone explain to me why all artists cover one eye?
What is the meaning of it?

I know about the eye of Horus and the like, but what are they all trying to say to us?

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Google is a pagan god.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: awakehuman

And how you will explain this ?

Opening ceremony screenshot ....

This just made me boycott the rest of the world cup.

Last thing I need is to worship the devil by accident.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   

What you have to say about Google doodle or you just a TROLL here?

What do You OP have to say about the things you plastered in your OP but never really explained?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join