It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ascent: The Space Game

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Hey all, this is my first topic here in the video games section, ive been waiting to deliver you guys a gem, and i believe i have found such.

Do you like space simulators? Do you like free games? What about a free space sim/mmo IN YOUR BROWSER?

Ascent- The Space Game

Ive only been playing for a few days and already have a MASSIVE ship with a 1.2k ton cargo hold, which allows me to make 10's of millions of credits purely mining asteroids. The game is A LOT deeper than just mining asteroids in the first few systems. There are billions of star systems waiting to be discovered outside of Apollo Space, many of which could bear your name! With each star system, there are planets, which you can land on, sample the soil, and if satisfactory, establish a colony which you must then ferry in supplies and people to construct/live there.

Take a look, toy around for a few days, it is totally free, and the premium options, if you like the game, are DIRT CHEAP.

EDIT: Keep an eye out for me in the comms channel if you decide to join up, my name there is Muunilinst

edit on 3-7-2014 by 8fl0z because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: 8fl0z

Thanks for the heads up

Looks interesting I will give it a try.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I've not played a video game since Asteroids (which may lurk on this machine). I know this is not the first "sim"-type of game that is worthy of being called a game, but I applaud it for being a constructive effort rather than one that seeks to improve your kill counts.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Looks good! Unfortunately there's no way that'll play on my laptop.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: yorkshireman

Dude try it, my PC is absolute garbage and i can still play it decently, i crash jumping into Apollo and Veritas, sometimes Ubertaa, but the game recovers itself INSTANTLY no reason to relog.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Looks dated, with nothing new to offer.
I'll continue playing Sins, Star Trek Armada 3 which is a free mod, and wait for Star Citizen.

edit on 3-7-2014 by muSSang because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   
i Will have a look at this later

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: 8fl0z

BUMP - Check this game out guys

new topics

top topics

join