It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

/We Are All Living In Amerika/

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 01:36 AM
link   
america. (No capitalization due to demotion by every other county on the planet!!!)

Land of the Fat & Stupid. God Bless.

This very old Rammstein song is perfect. Please watch the music video (it's in German with English subtitles) A note to the old timers turn down your speakers, and for the young folks turn it up! You know this song well.

Rammstein- AMERIKA.

We have reached a point in time when the people who give a flying F**K are so sick of the BS that we decide, "ya know what? Good Effing luck." It's like the mighty USA is the crack addict of the World Family. We all try to help but the message just doesn't get though. It is time for a intervention of biblical proportions.

*Lawd bring them plagues*

(No I'm not a bible thumper, in case you're wondering. It's just funnier that way...)

Anyways... I don't need to tell you how f--ed up the world is, you read all the threads on here as I do. It's a bloody mess! This cat explains perfectly how I feel every time I come to ATS or get a news feed from FackCrack.

I claim to have no answer to the upside down world we live in where evil is good and good is terrorism. This is my last ditch effort to get somebody ANYBODY to listen. What is easier? Be good and loving and help as many people as you can to keep your own sanity? Or To blow your F***ing brains out in a public place to make a point?

Really think about that for a minute... I'll wait..............................ouwoiwhiouhwiuowgh3ogieugfuiwh9438ty943857iurhwiu>fcukGr8-B8-M8

I am all about peace and love but what happens when hate and antipathy is so much easier?

Gaining power over others is easy if one is a heartless beast. Earning that power through love and acceptance of all humanity as one is harder, but way more powerful.

The Dark VS the Light, Good and Evil, Positive and negative are all just energy. Waves flowing around us, we choose what to grasp and hold onto as a security blanket - Let them go and just BE. Emotions are tools, not just you feeling upset coz some idiot f***ed up your day by cutting your off in traffic. F*** him, we are better than that ( I hope.) The worst most dishonest and broken people you meet are your greatest teachers in life. I think the Dali Lama said that might be wrong but it doesn't matter LISTEN TO THE GOD-DAMNED MESSSAGE. Stop fighting and love each other! Why is that so hard?

"whaaa he's a muslim sand-nig*er I hate those people coz my religion told me so."

"I wish we bomb the hell out of those diaper heads already. All these Breaking News stories are getting in the way of my Game of Thrones and Honey Boo Boo episodes."

Yes that is how I see the world. I'm f***ing sick of it. It is the year 2014 people! Why the hell are we letting the elite rule us?

We look like a bunch of Pus*y's.

/End Rant.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agent008
america. (No capitalization due to demotion by every other county on the planet!!!)

Land of the Fat & Stupid. God Bless.

I claim to have no answer to the upside down world we live in where evil is good and good is terrorism. This is my last ditch effort to get somebody ANYBODY to listen. What is easier? Be good and loving and help as many people as you can to keep your own sanity? Or To blow your F***ing brains out in a public place to make a point?

Really think about that for a minute... I'll
/End Rant.

Careful with the generalizing. I live in Texas. I could be fairly defined as an atypical character. Yes, there are plenty of dipsticks, but there are also many intelligent, good people here.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

I am talking to the intelligent people out there and praying to baby Jesus on a cross that somebody cares enough to fight with us. The real people need to rise if they don't now.... All is lost...

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 02:36 AM
link   
See nobody cares...

If this thread makes it to 5 flags ill be impressed.

People pretend to care, i pretend to carer too.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Agent008

I'm open to suggestions. What's our first step?
edit on 3-7-2014 by WakeUpBeer because: winter is coming

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 04:42 AM
link   
[
edit on 3-7-2014 by alienjuggalo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 04:49 AM
link   
omg i love that song i LOVE Rammstein ! I don't live in America so i can't really comment BUT i dont think its the land of the fat & stupid, theres fat & stupid people everywhere, you might as well be saying Earth - the planet of the fat & stupid, see you can't label masses of people something that not everyone is .. The problem isn't the people its the government.. The only problem with the people i do see is that they need too stand up against that corrupt government but i honestly think its too late for that anyway..

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Yeah ignorance...
You do realize America is 2 full continents, right?
I understand them Canucks can be a little elitist with all of their delicious maple syrup and Bill Shatner being from there, but they are my neighbors so I overlook it.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 05:53 AM
link   

The U.S. made a significant improvement in charitable behavior, rising to the top position from fifth place last year.

Meanwhile, three countries tied for second place this year: Canada, Myanmar, and New Zealand. Australia, which was the highest-ranked nation in both the 2010 and 2012 reports, dropped to the seventh position.

www.cnbc.com...

I'd say all the people who have helped in their own way from the countries above, should pat themselves on the back.

www.savethechildren.org...

www.refugees.org...

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   
It's not good, but, it's definitely not just Amerika.

You're correct about people doing nothing and letting their freedoms be taken away and not even slowly anymore.

I think the "fat" stereotype is a propaganda tool that's been spread to cater to the pharmaceutical corporations and guilt people into feeling bad and spending money to fix that via surgery or weight loss pills/industry. Weight isn't an issue and there are people of all sizes globally, but this is beside the point of your article.

Nobody is going to do anything because they are too busy blaming one political party or another instead of realizing it doesn't matter who sits in the White House and hasn't for a long, long time. Also, we're too poor, too regulated and too submissive to authority anymore to make a difference. For the common American, it's a constant, personal struggle to maintain the lifestyle from the previous year. And this is done year after year with no hope of reaching the quality of life we saw 20 years ago or more. If your family is wealthy, it's a different story, but then they are lost in the greed and ignorance of the rich.

We are conditioned to fight against each other with touchstone topics that have been around for decades. The media regularly feeds the minds of the citizens with the same rage-inducing material we have seen over and over again. Many of the population are on medication for depression, anxiety and other mental issues that create the zombified nation we live in. Children are dumbed down generation after generation and are never kept abreast of the freedoms we have lost or warned of the importance of the rights we used to have. We live in fear of both criminal activity and the ever-increasing authority of the police and government. Prisons are for-profit corporations and more felonies and laws are created to fill them. The economy remains continually on a precipice of complete disaster. Colleges are quickly becoming a place for the wealthy only and offer little for the student that doesn't come from a upper middle class family at least. There's more. There's so much more.

It's already way past too late to save the country, but most people are as blind to that as they are what's going on. Infighting, ignorance and most especially greed have led us to the cliff-side we teeter on now. At this point, there's not much else to do but watch us fall.

edit on 3-7-2014 by gottaknow because: grammar correction

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   
The entire world is bolloxed .. idiocy isnt limited to amerika ..

As to what one can do about it .. not a hell of alot .. try to help those around you who need help .. beyond that grab a beer and hope the fools and idiots in the world wake the fook up ..

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   

You said:

"I am all about peace and love but what happens when hate and antipathy is so much easier?"

No, you are not. Your rant shows what you are about even if you think otherwise. There is not a word of "peace and love" in your tirade. Your mandate is to shock us into "peace and love" maybe? Hint: It doesn't work for you.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   
1. It's spelled America.

I've wondered why a few people here America bash and I think "the real people need to rise if they don't... all is lost..." sums it up for me. I don't know where you are from (don't care either) but I think the one world government thingy people keep talking about has already taken over your country or you live under some dictatorship and are waiting for some brave American to free us from the shackles that malevolent extraterrestrials, corrupt politicians and greedy corporations have bound us with since time immemorial. If you don't like what's going on try to change it. RANTING ON ATS (or anywhere else on the internet) NEVER SOLVED ANYTHING.

2. YOU look (and sound) like a pus*y.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

It's a rant forum. Deal with it bra. I needed to get that off my chest.remember the movie NEtwork? "First you've got to get mad."

new topics

top topics

join