It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A deeper look inside the Russian "little green guy book" happy world ufo day!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: skyblueworld

You mean this one?

Sorry but it's a pathetic attempt to make a fiction look real, it's like I was making up races from various movies..

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Armadall
Just an fyi folks, the picture of the "DRIES" species is directly from the tv show Stargate Universe (SGU). It is of an alien species called the "Nakai".
I sincerely hope that none of you are actually fooled by this "book".

LOL

The pictures in the book are hilarious.... I'm looking now and just laughing.

Oh man...

What a joke.

More disinfo to discredit UFOlogy

Happy World UFO day indeed..

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: blupblup

originally posted by: Armadall
Just an fyi folks, the picture of the "DRIES" species is directly from the tv show Stargate Universe (SGU). It is of an alien species called the "Nakai".
I sincerely hope that none of you are actually fooled by this "book".

LOL

The pictures in the book are hilarious.... I'm looking now and just laughing.

Oh man...

What a joke.

More disinfo to discredit UFOlogy

Happy World UFO day indeed..

plz enlighten us on the reality of ufology. a big statement requires substance rather than: im just laughing, what a joke. etc

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: kevinp2300

plz enlighten us on the reality of ufology. a big statement requires substance rather than: im just laughing, what a joke. etc

What? So you're saying the pictures lifted from movies and TV shows are actually of REAL aliens?
Did you look at the book, the images?

There are plenty of good cases on ATS related to UFOs and Aliens.... just off the top of my head some good cases are:

Battle of LA

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Papa New Guinea

Rendlesham

Phoenix Lights

Top 100 UFO Cases

You don't have to buy into every shill, kook and moron who comes along with a "book of aliens" or whatever, it just does the topic a disservice and makes people look stupid.

Maybe that's your intention? The intention of those releasing this pathetic book? To create disinfo and discredit the subject.

edit on 4/7/14 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   

In the beginning of the book, He said the only places he could find pictures that remotely represent certain species, were from movies, shows, drawings, etc. Im not sure that is enough to discredit the book, but thank you for bringing that point up.

Of course that's not anywhere near enough to discredit the book. It always amazes me how insignificant these discredit tactics are, coming from debunkers. It's like they latch on to petty details like that and then cling on to them for dear life. If anyone is going to debunk, then the least that can be done is to provide something of real substance to the contrary...Jesus .

BTW I''ve already read the book but kudos to you for bringing this to everyone else's attention.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueMessiah

In the beginning of the book, He said the only places he could find pictures that remotely represent certain species, were from movies, shows, drawings, etc. Im not sure that is enough to discredit the book, but thank you for bringing that point up.

Of course that's not anywhere near enough to discredit the book. It always amazes me how insignificant these discredit tactics are, coming from debunkers. It's like they latch on to petty details like that and then cling on to them for dear life. If anyone is going to debunk, then the least that can be done is to provide something of real substance to the contrary...Jesus .

BTW I''ve already read the book but kudos to you for bringing this to everyone else's attention.

Literally have had to explain the same thing 3 times in this thread about the pictures. Is it like this for most threads? Do I ignore the trolls?

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

]Literally have had to explain the same thing 3 times in this thread about the pictures. Is it like this for most threads? Do I ignore the trolls?

At some point you're bound to come across it threads pertaining to this subject. Ignoring the trolls would be a good idea.
edit on CDTThu, 07 Aug 2014 18:58:38 -0500uAmerica/ChicagoAugAmerica/Chicago383858pm by TrueMessiah because: quote mistake

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
i whish that this was truth, but pics of aliens... race named dorsay, picture of one of them , is actually a guy from game Mass Effect lol...and picture of race which cause the legends of faries(race called lang) , the pic is taken from deviant art and here is the link to it fc09.deviantart.net...
i woud like that this is truth but its obvious fake... kids playin around. and here is link with whole book
en.calameo.com...
fake...when i saw that guy from Mass Effect game... lol

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Hi All
I just went through the 58 Races book on youtube and the comments here. Firstly, regarding the images of Aliens, Dante says they are taken from other sources ( not Walmart photos of the real deal). What I took the alleged original book to be was a guide based on available info, not an authoritative encyclopedia. Of course, most of the info an be found in other sources. I would say that some seems material seems to be from the Urantia Book just as some photos are public domain. The only thing I find curious about the book is the Alien comments on the status quo and their predictions. The book purports to be a guide for Soviet agents that slipped out of their domain. Maybe so, maybe not.. Overall I don't find much of worth in work, authentic or not.
Jasaha

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Apparently the book was stolen when his buddy got in a car wreck. How convenient.
I say without the book there is no proof and thus this is just the product of his imagination. Yes I read it. It was laughable at best. I am open minded, I just cant let my brain fall out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join