It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know Sandy Hook has been beaten to death

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I am sure there are a million threads on here relating to Sandy Hook. Back in 2001 and 2002 I used to regularly access and communicate on ATS. In recent years I read from time to time but I am not a daily visitor. I don't mean to regurgitate or revisit threads that have been presented, debunked, re-presented and argued in the forums. I know there is little tolerance for this here. And I know the stringent rules for sourcing links, and beginning a conversation have been stepped up to eliminate redundancies and prevent copyright infringement from sources in a plagiaristic fashion. Hopefully I'm doing this correctly.

I have spent the last week...I don't know...I got a wild hair up my *$%^...but I have been watching a ton of YouTube videos on Sandy Hook.

I frankly cannot believe that the amount of discrepancies in EVERY report have not been advanced have not been looked at at an investigative level more seriously. These include: crisis actors, discrepancies on supposedly dead children seen later, suggestions that Sandy Hook school was shut down in 2009 and inactive (see NO WEB TRAFFIC on the school site for 3 years), the suggestion that the still uncorrected property database shows a TON of houses in Newtown being "paid off" or mortgages transferred on December 25, 2009 when NO ONE would be recording or selling property, the fact that "arm chair investigators" (who I always regarded the ATS membership as being) have been arrested/disappeared (Scotty Walker) and threats to Wolfgang Harbig, the fact that all available photos of the school look like a staged vacant building, the absence of blood materially in the school, the media images of only a few children filing out (where are the other several hundred kids that would have been evacuated), the fact that Peter Lanza with a still photo never was interviewed on camera (only one press photo ever presented), the fact that there are NO Google records showing much activity on the "older brother" Ryan being archived past 2012.

I just have to stop here because I could go ON and ON. Even if the government bought an entire town and a crew of actors, HOW is it possible that none of them are talking? And IF it was a legitimate mass murder, where are all the other attention seekers talking about their experiences at the school (the other students, parents, administrators, community members)? I go back to the famous quote from Benjamin Franklin: ""Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead."

If all of this is SO off the mark...how is it possible that this many people have remained silent? Is money really enough to silence that many people? Wouldn't there be one child or one adult with a conscious, a life scare, an integrity check, that would come forward and report. And as unbelievable as this silence is...the "facts" are equally unbelievable. Anyone have thoughts on this so I can stop obsessively watching these videos and wondering why a real whistleblower narrative has not emerged?

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Losonczy

Anyone have thoughts on this so I can stop obsessively watching these videos and wondering why a real whistleblower narrative has not emerged?

I honestly don't see a massive conspiracy. There's no denying this event took place. There are members who have shared experiences that are as close to first-hand testimony as you can get.

However ... There were some funny goings-on which cannot be denied. If you haven't, you ought to take the time to read through the threads that didn't get dumped. There are some pretty astute observations here and there.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   
This is the way I see it, if too many things don't seem to make sense, or contradict each other like this event and say 911, then you can bet people are lying, and lies mean coverup to some degree, people being protected or a staged event for some reason, that's just my 2 cents worth.

Also paying off someone's house could be a very effective way to keep them quiet.

Peace

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Most of what you listed is straight of of BIN or TRN.
Almost all of which have been debunked. The web traffic is a completly unrelated site
The house anomalies happens all over the county.
Crisis actors is really, really iffy as the kids seen later.
Could go on.
Fair to question it cause there is some things that don't add up, just make sure your not down the wrong rabbit hole

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I've been watching a bunch recently too. Don't know why.. but I often revisit certain things to see if anything new has developed. My most recent is 9/11.

I personally don't believe anything was "debunked". There are so many questions surrounding this event. And while I have looked to find answers, the only debunking I have ever found was someones opinion being slammed through as fact.

I still have questions. Why was Adam Lanza basically a ghost for several years before the shooting? Why did he choose THAT school? Where is the security footage of him "shooting his way in"? What in the world is up with Robbie Parker? Why did several of the parents behave as if nothing happened? (no tears, all smiles, etc). Why were there so many discrepancies about the firearms used? Who were the people running through the woods? Where are the pictures of over 600 kids being, or having been evacuated? Why not a single drop of blood ever shown? (I get that they were children and I certainly don't want to see dead kids). Why were all the EMT vehicles held at the firehouse over half a mile away? Why are some of the victims being seen alive under different names? Why are pictures of kids who never even went to Sandy Hook being used as victim pictures? Why are there so many "donation" sites for the victims, under their names? Why were some of those sites posted BEFORE the shooting even happened? And finally.. why was Adam Lanzas death certificate dated a day before the shooting?

No.. I don't think this is a "case closed" situation. I just think no one has gotten any answers.. and we as a society have a very short memory.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   

What are you trying to say?

Please elaborate further... where are your feelings/opinions on what occurred...

interested...

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Kids were murdered and everyone seems to be fine with the story, I guess if the parents believe it I'm cool with it.
Case closed!
Even with all of the holes...

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: g146541

I guess if the parents believe it I'm cool with it.
Case closed!

Stupid...

Let us know when you decide to think for yourself. Otherwise, you're just another example of what's wrong with this situation.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   

3 words:

Gull a bull

I am sure the parents of the lost children thank you for your interest in the deaths of their children. Particularly when you show them how their children are not, indeed, dead.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   
S&F 1000+ times if I could. Anyone with even the tiniest bit of common sense can see that there are way too many contradictions and legitimate unanswered questions for this to be a real event. Anyone who is offended by that observation falls below that common sense threshold. And anyone who attempts to silence people who are looking for answers are not helping to find those answers. Why not provide reasonable answers to the questions instead of censoring or sticking your head in the sand? Seriously.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
The only people that believe the story of Sandy Hook are the people that haven't researched the events of Sandy Hook.

SH was an incredibly important moment in modern history--the moment when the Internet became the drill boring industrial sized holes in an already swiss-cheese fairy tale. And it only escalated with the Boston Bombing, when free-thinking individuals the country over accumulated a mass of evidence about the silliness the state-run media tried to shovel down our throats.

Note to corrupt government: IT WILL NOT WORK LIKE IT USED TO. IT WILL NEVER WORK THAT WAY AGAIN.

#micdrop

(Disclaimer: I'm not outright saying SH was 100% fake, I'm not outright saying no one died. But I am saying it did not happen like the state-run Mockingbird media reported... and we the people are no longer gullible sheep that swallow every BS lie.)
edit on 3-7-2014 by JonButtonIII because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: BestinShow
a reply to: g146541

I guess if the parents believe it I'm cool with it.
Case closed!

Stupid...

Let us know when you decide to think for yourself. Otherwise, you're just another example of what's wrong with this situation.

Not my kids, all of mine grew up happy and healthy.
However had any of them been hurt, I would be screaming from the rooftops.
So....
Either kids did not die, or the parents believe the OS.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Once again I will make my short and sweet...It HAPPENED! Two of my friends lost their kids and One his wife.
That's 3 wakes and 3 funerals I attended.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: nighthawk1954
Once again I will make my short and sweet...It HAPPENED! Two of my friends lost their kids and One his wife.
That's 3 wakes and 3 funerals I attended.

What was your friends kids and friends wife doing at a school that was shut down?

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Those who may have been in cahoots to stage such a play/act may still be in cahoots presently?

Noone's gonna say squat until after having been stabbed in the back?

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: amraks

If you are saying it was shut down based on the "lack of Internet activity" I suggest you look into that deeper and you'll find our the website referenced has nothing to do with the school

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Can you link to the deeds of trust for those homes? I'd like to see the recording information. Were they date stamped with the 25th?

The office shouldn't have been open if that's the case, but someone could have been giving these families a Christmas present.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

There was a very long thread about this a few months back. It ended up in the HOAX bin. I don't know where it is now. I think tothetenthpower was on the thread. (not sure). It was proven that a handful of Sandy Hook families (NOT all of them) .. plus others in town ... had a 'holder date' of Dec 25 put in the computer during a computer switch over. I posted the name and office number of the woman who works in the town hall (or records office, something like that) for reference that anyone can call and verify.

No one got free homes.

And to address the insinuation of the poster before you ... the school wasn't 'closed'. It was an open and functioning school. That's another hoax going around .. that the school was deserted and closed.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: amraks

If you are saying it was shut down based on the "lack of Internet activity" I suggest you look into that deeper and you'll find our the website referenced has nothing to do with the school

Nope there is more than just lack of Internet activity. Have you seen satellite photos of surrounding schools?

There is more activity at surrounding schools than there is at sandy hook.

but satellite data has been updated since..

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: amraks
What was your friends kids and friends wife doing at a school that was shut down?

Don't go there. People died.

Huffington Post - Open Casket Funeral for Jack Pinto

NY Daily News - Open Casket Funeral for Jesse Lewis

Open Casket Funeral for Noah Pozner
The bottom half of Noahs face was blown off and it was still an open casket funeral. There was a scarf placed across the hole where the bottom of his face should have been.

Funeral Director Speaks About Having So Mancy Children Come Through The Funeral Home

Washington Post - Funerals Being - Open Casket Funeral Discussed

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join