It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mohammed Abu Khudair, Palestinian teen, found dead in Jerusalem

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   
This came on the CBC at 6, pacific time.

CBC ARTICLE

The Palestinians accused Israeli extremists of abducting and killing an Arab teenager and burning his body Wednesday, sparking hours of clashes in east Jerusalem and drawing charges that the youth was murdered to avenge the killings of three kidnapped Israeli teens. Seeking to calm the explosive situation, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu urged a swift inquiry into the "reprehensible murder" and called on people to respect the rule of law. Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas said it was clear extremist Jewish settlers were responsible and called on Israel to bring the killers to justice.

I know that the culture among the Israelis gives little value to the Palestinians, I have seen many of the videos depicting Israelis views on Palestinians and they openly admit to being imperialist, which would make a two-state solution impossible. By this story it seems to me also that Israelis do not feel like they are responsible to the law when dealing with with the Palestinian ``pigs``. The murder of this boy has been condemned, even by Ben. I do not see how he can condemn this act; however, since it is the culture that he helped create. I know he HAS to condemn it but it still feels like a slap in the face.

Can the Israeli government not see that this hardline stance they are taking with Palestine is spilling over onto their population who risk creating future generations without empathy in general.

I do not want to see the Israeli people be reduced to angry haters but I don`t see it going any other way in the environment their government created for them.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   
By israeli logic, the Palestinians should now bomb the sht out of israel.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: BasementWarriorKryptonite
By israeli logic, the Palestinians should now bomb the sht out of israel.

I agree. I hope instead that the Palestinian authority instead holds Bens feet to the fire to get some justice. The best thing Palestinians can do at this point is be peaceful and persistent. It is in EVERYONE'S best interest that this killer be brought in to face the music. Tit for tat can escalate quickly in this region and now we are talking about civilian clashes.

I am curious to see how Israel handles this. They created this beast now lets see if they can control it.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Obviously a false flag operation by the Palestinian terrorists!

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA
It is in EVERYONE'S best interest that this killer be brought in to face the music.

But not the killers of the 3 Jewsish teens!

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce
Obviously a false flag operation by the Palestinian terrorists!

Ok I will be the first to say, you are fair on this one, you said the same about the Israelis.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Israel knew for 2 weeks that the 3 Israeli's were dead. They knew who did it and where the bodies were. They held that information in order to stir up tensions. They (Israel) is even now calling for MORE settlements to be built in retaliation. So let's see.. 500+ Palestinians have been arrested and detained without charges, 6 Palestinians have been killed in the air strikes, etc etc etc. All for 3 teens who were kidnapped and killed by TWO Palestinian brothers. NOT Hamas.. NOT the entire Palestinian population. But Netanyaho decided to fan the flames.

Which brings us to the kidnapping and murder of this 17-year old Palestinian boy. This was without a doubt a "revenge killing". The information I have is that he was abducted by 3 Israeli settlers, killed and dumped in the woods in Jerusalem.

Do we hear anything about this? Is the world up in arms about HIS murder? No.. of course not. Palestinians aren't allowed to be the victim. Only Israeli's.

Israel has got to be one of the most despicable places on the face of the earth. They are making South Africa look good. We in America constantly have WWII and Nazis and the Holocaust jammed down our throats every single day. And yet Israel is behaving the same, if not WORSE then the Nazi's were. I have to say, I have ZERO sympathy for Israel. They constantly "poke the bear" and then cry "victim" whenever their is a reaction. It's getting really tiresome and quite frankly I am ashamed that my country not only supports this rogue state, but defends it tooth and nail.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   
How dare these freaks running this world to the ground, take it out on children. Those beautiful boys all of them on all sides!!!! And I've had enough. We come in, powerless to stop them, though stopping them is the number one thing I think about day after day, year after year and there is nothing else to do or think about that has even 1/10000000th the merit of "stopping them" and getting this world safe for everyone. But no ability to do it, and more and more children terrified to death and murdered.

Unbelieveable and whoever is up there behind the scenes thinking this a good test, you'll be anwering to me. I would never do this to anyone. You send people down, then you'd better provide real things that real people can do that works 100% and is not violent but is positive and good. Otherwise roll the whole carpet up and rescue all the souls. Period.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: MALBOSIA
It is in EVERYONE'S best interest that this killer be brought in to face the music.

But not the killers of the 3 Jewsish teens!

There are suspects in that case. 2 of them currently on the loose I believe. Amer Abu-Eisha has already had his house blown up by IDF and he has not even seen a trial. Israel taking eyes for eyes, they don`t seem too interested in court hearings. I hope the Palestinians can do better.

top topics

join