It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandatory Retina scans and ID cards for Fallujah refugees.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Well let see how many "free" people from Fallujah will submit themselves to the concentration camp style of freedom that the liberating invaders are forcing them to take and let see how smooth its going to be.

Hey I got an Ideal lets brand the poor bastards like cattler.
that will work better.

Indeed US is becoming more and more loved in the middle east with its actions everyday.

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 04:50 PM
link   
The system of security might just work, might be beneficial, and might be a model that will be applied to other cities. Is that what upsets you, marg, that some good might come out of it?

:shk:

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
The system of security might just work, might be beneficial, and might be a model that will be applied to other cities. Is that what upsets you, marg, that some good might come out of it?

:shk:

Does it bother you that our country had force liberation on this people and now they are forcing them into a system of degradation to their human rights? In their on lands.

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I think the issue here is the way that people view human nature. You see it as degradation and concentration camps. I see it as restoring security to a region so that the country can be rebuilt.

It seems that you are afraid that this may be a turning point in the country, where food and medicine can reach the people, where the kids can be kids, where the water and electricity can be turned back on. We have been trying to do this all along and have been stopped by terrorists bombing and kidnapping. Don't you remember the torture rooms and weapons found in Fallujah? We can't bring back safety and better living if we just turn around and let the terrorists set up shop again. It's a tough decision, but better in the long run.

Are you afraid that if this succeeds, and the people in Fallujah are safer and happier, that this may be regarded by some as a victory for Bush? I know that for some, this would make their blood pressure rise and their face very red and angry. But don't worry, that is not why it is being done.

Those that are against it have the most to gain by letting terrorists back in.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by SomewhereinBetween
It is obvious that Bush and Blair are having to incorporate the very same tactics Hussein used to keep the masses subjugated and repressed, which makes them no better than teh tyrant himself. How anyone cannot possibly see that this style of liberation and freedom is no change, in fact is being made worse and therefore can still condone the war and continued occupation is a puzzle to me.

Britain is implementing a national ID card system. And they already implement a chip implant system for some prisoners on early release. Is the British populace "subjugated and repressed"?

And remember, the US isn't doing this soley of their own accord; it obviously has at least the tacit approval of Allawi.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Remember that the desolation and destruction of that country and their lack of security was brought to them by the same people that took their "horrible" leader in the name of "freedom"

I see as the desperation of one nation for Independence against a more powerful nation to subjugated the "conquered" population to a force democracy through control.

That will make other nations that hate US give them more reason to fight even harder and It will put us the citizens of the US in more danger.

All these actions in Iraq against the Iraqi people is going to be the example for the enemies of our country should give themselves with more passion to eliminated the American Christian infidels.

Perhaps good intentions will be seen as degradation.

Sad but true.

May our creator help us all.

[edit on 6-12-2004 by marg6043]

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   

It seems that you are afraid that this may be a turning point in the country, where food and medicine can reach the people, where the kids can be kids, where the water and electricity can be turned back on.

The people preventing food and medecine from being delivered to the people of Fallujah are the US forces. It was the US forces who cut the power and water and siezed the hospitals to prevent people from getting access to treatment for injuries caused by the bombing.

I'm sure the orders to do this came from the White House.
I doubt the soldiers themselves decided to do this.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfBase

I agree with you our soldiers are there just to follow orders they have not said so on the decisions on the line of command they are at the very end of it.

All these make you wonder as what our high up leaders are up to.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 12:14 PM
link   

The people preventing food and medecine from being delivered to the people of Fallujah are the US forces. It was the US forces who cut the power and water and siezed the hospitals to prevent people from getting access to treatment for injuries caused by the bombing.

This is outrageous. The US is the nation that is supplying food and medicine to the Iraqi people.

Show me one solid piece of evidence to back up your ridiculous claim.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Remember that the desolation and destruction of that country and their lack of security was brought to them by the same people that took their "horrible" leader in the name of "freedom"

I see as the desperation of one nation for Independence against a more powerful nation to subjugated the "conquered" population to a force democracy through control.
And how do you see the car bombings and torture rooms used to torture Iraqis? A struggle for independence?

I notice that you referred to Hussein as "horrible", in quotations. This usually means that you are being sarcastic. Do you think Hussein was not horrible, but benevolent and loving toward his people?

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 12:29 PM
link   

I notice that you referred to Hussein as "horrible", in quotations. This usually means that you are being sarcastic. Do you think Hussein was not horrible, but benevolent and loving toward his people?

whatever I am not to argue with you I am not in the mood right now, you will do great under a dictatorship regime, as long as is under the umbrella of (for the good of the people).

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   

This is outrageous. The US is the nation that is supplying food and medicine to the Iraqi people.

Here you go:
news.scotsman.com
Iraq�s Red Crescent group sent seven lorry-loads of food and medicine to the city, but US forces blocked the aid convoy at Fallujah�s main hospital and said it could not enter. The convoy turned back yesterday after three days of frustration.

"It�s our third day here at the hospital and all we have done is receive promises from the Americans," Hassan Rawi, a member of the International Federation of the Red Cross, said. "We are very worried."

theage.com.au
In what might mark the beginning of a major offensive to reclaim Fallujah, Iraqi special forces stormed the main hospital on the western edge of the city overnight, blindfolding some people and kicking down doors. No shots were fired.

Hospital director Dr Salih al-Issawi told AFP that troops surrounding the hospital had warned the staff over loudspeakers not to leave the building. He also said they refused to allow him and others to go into the centre of Fallujah to help out at a medical facility that had been set up there.

News24.com
US troops cut off electricity to the city, and most private generators were not working - either because their owners wanted to conserve fuel or the wires had been damaged by explosions.

Residents said they were without running water and were worried about food shortages because most shops in the city have been closed for the past two days.

guardian
Eliminating doctors
The first major operation by US marines and Iraqi soldiers was to
storm Falluja general hospital, arresting doctors and placing the
facility under military control. The New York Times reported that "the hospital
was selected as an early target because the American military
believed that it was the source of rumours about heavy casual ties",
noting that "this time around, the American military intends to fight its
own information war, countering or squelching what has been one of the
insurgents' most potent weapons". The Los Angeles Times quoted a doctor as
saying that the soldiers "stole the mobile phones" at the hospital -
preventing doctors from communicating with the outside world.
But this was not the worst of the attacks on health workers. Two days
earlier, a crucial emergency health clinic was bombed to rubble, as well
as a medical supplies dispensary next door. Dr Sami al-Jumaili, who was
working in the clinic, says the bombs took the lives of 15 medics, four
nurses and 35 patients. The Los Angeles Times reported that the
manager of Falluja general hospital "had told a US general the location of
the downtown makeshift medical centre" before it was hit.
Whether the clinic was targeted or destroyed accidentally, the effect was
the same: to eliminate many of Falluja's doctors from the war zone. As
Dr Jumaili told the Independent on November 14: "There is not a single
surgeon in Falluja." When fighting moved to Mosul, a similar tactic was
used: on entering the city, US and Iraqi forces immediately seized control
of the al-Zaharawi hospital.

If you need Fox News links as a source, let me know and I'll go get them.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Ace, I also found this other link.

TextUS orders Iraqi Red Crescent out of Fallujah
AFP: 12/5/2004
BAGHDAD, Dec 5 (AFP) - The Iraqi Red Crescent said Sunday that it had left Fallujah on US military orders after the aid agency was told the former insurgent stronghold was not safe.

"Multinational forces asked the IRC to withdraw from Fallujah for security reasons and until further notice," the organisation's spokeswoman Ferdus al-Ibadi told AFP.

There had been friction between the IRC and the US military as the agency was prevented from distributing aid throughout the city.

www.turkishpress.com...

I wonder if they are doing that, I mean taking the help and aid to get the outsiders out for some reason.

Perhaps the government has more plans to subjugate the people in that city.

Use to be about 300 thousand people in the city as now is only 250 thousand I wonder what happened to the rest.

I guess depravation will work in oder to submit them into collaborating with anything the "coallition wants" if they one their children and babies to starve then they have to go alone with whatever the "coallition" do.

All for Freedom and democracy.

[edit on 6-12-2004 by marg6043]

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   

AceOfBase I am surprised at you. Your original post said:

which you try to portray the US as maliciously harming the citizens. You cite this:

Here you go:
news.scotsman.com
Iraq�s Red Crescent group sent seven lorry-loads of food and medicine to the city, but US forces blocked the aid convoy at Fallujah�s main hospital and said it could not enter. The convoy turned back yesterday after three days of frustration.
as proof. What you conveniently forgot to mention was that the US was NOT preventing the medicine from reaching the people; instead, it was concerned about more civilian casualties. From your own source:

Aid agencies were again stopped by US forces from reaching the combat area in the town amid growing concern about the scale of the civilian toll wrought by the military operation.
:
US commanders say they are working to deliver assistance to the city themselves, and urged any Iraqis needing aid to go to Fallujah�s main hospital on the western outskirts.

In other words, the US was concerned with civilian casualties and did not prevent the people from receiving aid. They wanted them to stay out of the war zone for their own safety.

Spreading disinformation is intellectually dishonest and you should be ashamed of yourself.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join