It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the first trumpet of revelation preparing to blow at Yellowstone?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: glend
a reply to: glend

Recent youtube about russian reports of a massive magnetic anomaly over the US linked to Yellowstone.

www.eutimes.net...

This story can be found in the Hoax bin...........

Thread in ATS Hoax Bin
I am not saying that Yellowstone isn't going to blow soon... Just saying that the story is a Sorcha Faal story. She is the Queen of the Hoax.
edit on b000000312014-07-03T08:41:35-05:0008America/ChicagoThu, 03 Jul 2014 08:41:35 -0500800000014 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Dianec

Hi, actually volcanos are easy enough to predict. They heave and ho for a while before they blow. Earthquakes, which take place underground dont give much in the way of warnings and that's why they are so dangerous.
As for Yellowstone, there's nothing anyone could do if it's about to blow. I'd rather not watch in terror. In this case ignorance is more than bliss.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I was wondering who verified these findings? Who vetted the video? I mean this is you tube after all. Anyone can put up a video. Not to state the obvious. a reply to: stirling

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   
To me that Russian video looks more like a temperature map for weather reporting.
I'm kind if a weather geek and those colors look about right for an early to mid spring scenario. Land is warmer than the water.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   

If it goes off, the planet will become nearly uninhabitable on the surface. We can't stop or prevent it or even really prepare for it. Billions will die from starvation because sunlight won't penetrate the ash cloud that will encircle the globe which will prevent crops from growing.

Look up Mount Tambora 1815 and then comprehend that a small yellowstone eruption will be at least 10 times as large.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   
To call her a queen of anything is giving a bad name to any monarchy. She is something to be scraped off the bottom of your shoe and then best forgotten. a reply to: butcherguy

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Exactly. What's the point of knowing in advance? There is no amount of preparation that's going to make a difference unless you've got an underground farm with a billion grow lights. a reply to: th3dudeabides

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
To call her a queen of anything is giving a bad name to any monarchy. She is something to be scraped off the bottom of your shoe and then best forgotten. a reply to: butcherguy

Quite true.
I was being much nicer to her than she deserves.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Ive only seen the Feb 2014 Yellowstone report, which does state a 3.5 cm uplift in a circular area near Norris I beleive. Somehow they know the uplift is materializing from less than 10 miles deep. I think we had 19 cm over a 10 year period, back about 10 years ago, so 3.5 in 5 months as of Feb is definitely a good breath out in the sceme of this guys lifespan. I am not sure I think much of the Africa thing. What would be the point in that? We would all starve on that continent or die from some rare disease. No offense to Africa but I don't think that sounds plausable for too many reasons.

At this point we know there are some indicators before an eruption yet this volcano is a wild card to some extent. Even Bob Smith was surprised with some novel readings awhile back. He seems like a stand up guy with expressing concerns and informing the public. I think the 3.5 cm thing turned into 3.5 inhes along the way, which would make this concerning but if only 3.5 cm we can probably keep an eye on things and trust him. It has had uplifts before. If this begins/continues to accelerate faster than previous times we will know. None the less, it's one terrifying prospect to think of it throwing anything out.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
From the second link in OP:

If the world's biggest volcano erupted, much of the US would be left covered in ash.

However, researchers say there are no signs of an imminent eruption.

'The chance of that happening in our lifetimes is exceedingly insignificant,' said Peter Cervelli, associate director for science and technology at the U.S. Geological Survey's Volcano Science Center in California.

One recent study of the massive supervolcano beneath Yellowstone National Park in the US - which researchers recently found was 2.5 times bigger than they thought - could actually soon be dead.

I did a quick search for a better source about helium changes but found nothing. Any Geologists on ATS?
This yellowstone business is just fear mongering imo

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tucket
From the second link in OP:

If the world's biggest volcano erupted, much of the US would be left covered in ash.

However, researchers say there are no signs of an imminent eruption.

'The chance of that happening in our lifetimes is exceedingly insignificant,' said Peter Cervelli, associate director for science and technology at the U.S. Geological Survey's Volcano Science Center in California.

One recent study of the massive supervolcano beneath Yellowstone National Park in the US - which researchers recently found was 2.5 times bigger than they thought - could actually soon be dead.

I did a quick search for a better source about helium changes but found nothing. Any Geologists on ATS?
This yellowstone business is just fear mongering imo

I am fairly certain that the helium 4 matter has been discussed on the Yellowstone thread, and there have been threads about it too.
Check the Yellowstone threads, (new and old threads) there is a lot of info there.... when you have the time.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Spirits don't blow trumpets. Neither do angels and God. Revelations are the ravings of a madman created in the middle ages to scare peasants into conforming to church doctrine.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boscov

Revelation, Chapters 8 through 13 are the warning. So, if Lucia did report that the Third Secret of Fatima contained a warning of Revelation, then it was a warning of a warning, which does not make sense. Not that it did not happen, or did. Revelation is a cryptic, coded, interpretation of many visions, seperatetely seen, but to be pieced together after the fact. The trumpet symbolism helps to organize the lot, but we do not know what was seen, exactly. I mean, human faced, lion teethed, long haired, scorpion tailed, locust winged, creatures wearing armor as war horses would...flying out of the bottomless pit that a celestial body or star/light unlocks after falling to the earth...and they poison, but do not kill, heathens without the seal of God on their foreheads, a most wicked torture. And that is just one of the seven trumpets. Jericho fell by marching and trumpets, oh...and the Ark of the Covenant....like that clears it up.

Chill out if anything crazy is about to blow this will happen:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I was just at YellowStone this past weekend.

Old Faithful went off like it always has.

In the pamphlet they hand you at the entrance it talks about the last big eruption occurred around half a million years ago and almost half the park sunk deeper into the ground. All the geysers and thermal pools are a distant echo of the volcanic activity that occurred then.

It would be interesting/devastating to see what might happen this time.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
IF Yellowstone is the first trumpet .... YIKES .... six more trumpets of the same scope after that? There won't be much left on planet Earth. Yellowstone itself could wipe out a large chunk of the planet ... let alone six Yellowstone-type hits.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: 8675309jenny
The "temporary" cities have already been built.

Those look more like prisons than they do cities.

These 'cities' are in reality merely warehouses designed to contain 'Human Resources' AKA slaves for the New World Order.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Except that they are not prisons.. and people actually live there. They are not empty.. they were just some very bad real estate decisions. When they put some 2,500 + units up for sale.. they sold a whopping 220 units. People in that part of the world simply can't afford what they are charging for them. They are certainly not cities built to hold Americans after a super volcano blows up.

No one knows when Yellowstone will blow.. but actual scientists (not alarmists, which this site is thriving with), feel an eruption may well still be over a million years away. If it blows, it blows.. but I don't think it's gonna blow any time soon.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dianec
What I'm not convinced about is this helium 4 not being a red flag. I know it's always present but many assume it's not been noticed in these high levels before, instead of it being anything unusual. That assumption isn't backed by anything I've seen but I've trusted those in the earthquake and yellowstone threads. I would still like to know how that's validated (how do we know for a fact it isn't unusual)? The reason volcanoes are unpredictable is because of the unstable gasses. I have no clue what mix would be the straw that breaks the camels back, but any gas changes - that hit the news, cause concern for me. The helium thing hasn't left my mind since it broke.

helium-4 is what nuclear physicists call an "alpha particle" of radiation. When an atomic nucleii like uranium undergoes fission, it splits apart and sends out an alpha particle at high speed. Get lucky and that particle hits another nucleii and the process continues. There's a theory that the high temperatures deep inside the Earth are enough to cause the aggregation of uranium into critical masses and form natural fast breeder reactors.

Imagine if you take mixed up oil, gas, water and mud and place it in a container. The gas escapes, the oil floats to the top, the mud sinks to the bottom and settles on anything cup shaped. Gas is the Helium, mud is the Uranium. So the magma could be settling out and mini-reactors forming.

Now you have lots of Helium-4 appearing at the surface. That suggests something is happening. Either a fault line opened or

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   

The link that you referenced in this post is 100% Sorcha Faal, a very well known hoaxer. I'm not saying your entire thread is a hoax, but that article is. I know this right off the bat simply from this line in your quoted text - " that is circulating in the Kremlin", it is Sorcha Faa'ls signature line. I didn't even need to click on the link..

But when I did -

By: Sorcha Faal

Please don't use them as a source!
edit on 3-7-2014 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

helium-4 is what nuclear physicists call an "alpha particle" of radiation. When an atomic nucleii like uranium undergoes fission, it splits apart and sends out an alpha particle at high speed. Get lucky and that particle hits another nucleii and the process continues. There's a theory that the high temperatures deep inside the Earth are enough to cause the aggregation of uranium into critical masses and form natural fast breeder reactors. Imagine if you take mixed up oil, gas, water and mud and place it in a container. The gas escapes, the oil floats to the top, the mud sinks to the bottom and settles on anything cup shaped. Gas is the Helium, mud is the Uranium. So the magma could be settling out and mini-reactors forming. Now you have lots of Helium-4 appearing at the surface. That suggests something is happening. Either a fault line opened or

You explained if well. The University of Utah article stated it surprised them to find so much helium 4; not what they were expecting. It then goes on to say it's a regular gas for a volcano (yep). The final conclusions were that they weren't worried. They might not be worried but that doesn't mean they aren't watching it, and have/are figuring out why the readings were elevated.

I'm don't think they are conspiring to trick us but there were a lot of messages in that report. Backtrack to about a year ago and Bob Smith was surprised at the quake activity during a mini swarm. If memory serves me right he was a little concerned because it was a signature he was unfamiliar with. I'm sure by now he has figured out what happened in there. Or maybe he hasn't, and more time is needed to see what it's trying to say.

Regardless - the helium thing has stuck with me. I am assuming if there is a new crack maybe that's a good thing in that it can let some of those pressurized gasses escape. If they escape too fast though, we will see a bunch of dead trees and animals. By the way that very thing happened with some bison a few years back. It's a volatile system for sure.
edit on 3-7-2014 by Dianec because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join