It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the first trumpet of revelation preparing to blow at Yellowstone?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

Revelation, Chapters 8 through 13 are the warning. So, if Lucia did report that the Third Secret of Fatima contained a warning of Revelation, then it was a warning of a warning, which does not make sense. Not that it did not happen, or did. Revelation is a cryptic, coded, interpretation of many visions, seperatetely seen, but to be pieced together after the fact. The trumpet symbolism helps to organize the lot, but we do not know what was seen, exactly. I mean, human faced, lion teethed, long haired, scorpion tailed, locust winged, creatures wearing armor as war horses would...flying out of the bottomless pit that a celestial body or star/light unlocks after falling to the earth...and they poison, but do not kill, heathens without the seal of God on their foreheads, a most wicked torture. And that is just one of the seven trumpets. Jericho fell by marching and trumpets, oh...and the Ark of the Covenant....like that clears it up.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend

South African news website Praag claims the African National Congress was offered $10 billion a year for 10 years if it would build temporary housing for Americans in case of an eruption as part of contingency plans being drawn up.....

How long would it take to evacuate everyone? That's a lot of people to move...

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: invisiblemanda

Surprising not as long as you'd think if all the worlds aircraft remained flyable (815.3 million scheduled passengers travel on U.S. airlines every year). And if the worse happened many would move to South America as well.

But governments always prepare for worse case scenario. Yellow-park might just let off a little fire cracker which might not harm anyone. Fingers crossed.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Boscov

Some people have the ability to unravel the symbolic meanings which they have posted on the net, I personally think last days watchman makes more sense than most (watchmanforjesus.blogspot.com.au...) but agree its headache at best to understand.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueMule

ALL of revelation happens, on the micro-scale, every time God pulls the veil back from someone's eyes and shows them the transpersonal.

People keep expecting it to happen on the macro-scale. But that's not the way it works.

I've considered this but it's been awhile since I've revisited it. Some things didn't seem to match when I looked at other prophecies that seemed parallel to revelations. However, it could be they are completely distinct. My thinking at the time was they were too closely related but I'm going to revisit this.

With regard to yellowstone, I've not seen any quakes on my earthquake 3-D so assumed this meant not even a small one in the last month. I did see some good ones come in from Utah the others day, but far enough from the park to not cause me any concern. Maybe the USGS is recording them but I'm not seeing them on my quick look app. If there have been none that isn't good.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Dianec

I am pretty sure that all the quake information from yellowstone is being manipulated. (www.youtube.com...) which is the source for quake monitors. Yes please revisit revelation and tell us your thoughts

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: curiousme333
I have noticed something strange myself. I used to be able to watch the live geiser cam at yellowstone but it has been offline for a while now. Definitely proof they don't want us to see what is happening there.

Evidence ! It's evidence that could show that they are trying to hide something.

It's not PROOF their trying to hide something.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Just creepy, and here I am paranoid about the San Andreas fault slipping. Between this economy collapse, world war possibility, and this, America might be heeded the same way as the titanic.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Recent youtube about russian reports of a massive magnetic anomaly over the US linked to Yellowstone.

www.eutimes.net...

edit on 2 7 2014 by glend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I heard there drilling I believe north west side possible an Icelander group doing the drilling to relieve pressure off from building, a lot of the quakes boxes are not really working any more as they have newer ones in play, the older ones are all set to whacky scales, big quakes look very small that sort of stuff!!

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   

I am pretty sure that all the quake information from yellowstone is being manipulated.

I believe you are correct.

The 'Gubmint' is clearly no longer a trusted source..

As people around the world wake up, the “system” fights back. In the process the planet responds to cleanse, purge and clear out the chaos manifesting within the consciousness of billions of people as they move through the shift into a new paradigm. These changes are natural and nothing to fear, the consciousness of Mother Earth is moving humanity through planetary change as smoothly as possible.

...helium releases are now at 1000 times above normal while a complete media blackout also exists.

Yellowstone Magma Chamber Earthquake Swarm — USGS Censoring Activity 3/25/2014

Over the past week, several reports have been coming in from viewers, telling me to check the charts in Yellowstone. People saying the charts are showing UNREPORTED activity on multiple stations across the famous Supervolcano (national park).

Indeed, activity was occurring this past week, but NOT being counted on the USGS public feeds as earthquakes.

Earthquakes at Yellowstone not being reported? What is this madness?

After checking the actual charts, indeed it is confirmed, there has been earthquake movement GREATER than 2.5M across the area, the charts do not lie……

Cover-ups – USGS Deleting Data etc

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

An ominous report prepared by the Main Intelligence Directorate (GRU) that is circulating in the Kremlin today states that confirmation has been received from China’s Ministry of State Security (MSS) that the world’s largest ever military maritime exercises now underway in the Pacific Ocean (checked...english.cntv.cn...) have been ordered to their “highest alert” status after the 5.2 magnitude earthquake that hit Arizona hours ago was confirmed as being a part of the still expanding, and mysterious, North American magnetic anomaly.

Important to note, and as we had reported on in our 13 June report Russia Issues Grim Report On North American Magnetic Anomaly, Commander-in-Chief of the Air Force Lieutenant-General Viktor Bondarev then warned that a “catastrophic event” may be nearing for the North American region his forces had “electronically swept” for “magnetic anomalies” barely a fortnight ago stretching from Alaska to California.

Within 10-days of General Bondarev’s 13 June warning, this new GRU report says, a “precursor” to this potential “catastrophic event” did indeed occur in Alaska when this region was struck by a powerful 7.9 magnitude earthquake on 23 June and described by witnesses as lasting “several minutes” and was felt as a “steady shake and roll, shake and roll, shake and roll”.

Of graver concern, however, than the 23 June 7.9 magnitude earthquake in Alaska, this report continues, was the 5.2 magnitude earthquake occurring earlier today at 00:59:33 UTC (Coordinated Universal Time) (9:59 PDT local time) that was centered about 50 km (31 miles) northwest of the city of Lordsburg, New Mexico, and felt some 240 km (150 miles) west in the city of Tucson, Arizona, and 480 km (300 miles) in Roswell, New Mexico.

Raising the grave concerns about the 5.2 magnitude Arizona earthquake, GRU experts in this report say, was its “well defined magnetic anomalous connection” with not only the 13 June 7.9 magnitude Alaska earthquake, but a series of other quakes occurring within a 5-hour time span immediately prior to and after it…which include:

The 2.5 earthquake occurring at Cape Yakataga, Alaska at 20:04:45 UTC that was quickly followed by the 4.2 earthquake less than a minute later at Mount Pleasant, Utah at 20:56:22 UTC, which in turn was followed by a 3.2 earthquake occurring in Bolinas, California striking less than an hour later at 21:51:34 UTC, which then was followed by the 3.0 earthquake that struck Mount Pleasant, Utah, less than an hour later at 22:08:26 UTC, with another 3.2 striking this exact same area less than 3 hours later at 00:52:46 UTC after which, 7-minutes later, the 5.2 Arizona earthquake occurred.

Following the 5.2 Arizona earthquake, this report continues, it was followed by a 3.5 magnitude aftershock a little over an hour later at 01:08:44 UTC, with the last earthquake occurring in this “anomalous magnetic hyper-sequence” (that stretched from Alaska to Utah, over to California, back to Utah, over to Arizona and then back to Alaska in this 5-hour period) the 3.0 earthquake that struck Middleton Island, Alaska, nearly 9-minutes later at 01:17:28 UTC. [Note: Check all locations and times HERE]

Important to note, and as General Bondarev had previously reported, Russian military information regarding these events was necessitated by a “severe mysterious magnetic anomaly” detected by the Kosmos 2473 satellite on 3 June occurring in the Yellowstone region of the Western United States which resulted in what is called an “earthquake swarm.”

Also to note about the 3 June Yellowstone “magnetic anomaly”, General Bondarev’s report stated, was that satellite measurements showed it being precipitated by the mysterious earthquake swarm hitting the Brooks Range Mountains in Alaska which seismologists are still at a loss to explain.

The information relating to the linking of these two “events” was further verified by the United States Geological Survey (USGS) magnetic anomaly maps and data for North America showing a strange magnetic “disturbance/ripple” emanating from Brooks Range and ending at Yellowstone on 3 June, both of these areas, it is important to note, being part of the Rocky Mountains that stretch more than 4,830 km (3,000 miles) from the northernmost part of British Columbia, in western Canada, to New Mexico, in the southwestern United States.

Most critical to note, this GRU report says, are the reports being relayed to them by the MSS that appear to show that the Obama regime, and its allies, have an “acute awareness” regarding this potential “cataclysmic event” due to their sudden request to have Chinese Navy war ships participate in their annual Rim of the Pacific (RIMPAC) exercises.

The 2014 RIMPAC exercises is the largest international maritime event in modern history involving 55 vessels with more than 200 aircraft and some 25,000 personnel from 22 countries, and who earlier today went on their “highest alert”, this report says, a few hours after the 5.2 Arizona earthquake.

The “profound significance” of RIMPAC going into such a “high alert” status so soon into their 26-June to 1 August Pacific Ocean exercise, this report concludes, was its “mission objective” which, according to the MSS, is to “render all aid and assistance, and restore public order, to the American region that has just suffered a catastrophic natural event.”

To if there will, indeed, be such a cataclysm occurring it is, of course, not in our direct knowing. What is in our knowing though is that it is ALWAYS best to be prepared should such a disaster does strike.

26-June to 1 August!
edit on 3 7 2014 by glend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Well Yellowstone could go at anytime. I hope when it does I get taken out quick I would not want to be a survivor. Think of all the nuclear meltdowns and radiation that would happen. If you think fukushima is bad wait till that thing goes off.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   
What I'm not convinced about is this helium 4 not being a red flag. I know it's always present but many assume it's not been noticed in these high levels before, instead of it being anything unusual. That assumption isn't backed by anything I've seen but I've trusted those in the earthquake and yellowstone threads. I would still like to know how that's validated (how do we know for a fact it isn't unusual)? The reason volcanoes are unpredictable is because of the unstable gasses. I have no clue what mix would be the straw that breaks the camels back, but any gas changes - that hit the news, cause concern for me. The helium thing hasn't left my mind since it broke.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSource

yellowstone by itself would be bad enough but the magnetic anolomy sounds as if something far bigger might be underway. The Deccan Traps in India with 2,000 m (6,000 ft) thick solidified lava over 500,000 km2 show what mother nature is capable off when things go south. I hope this is false alarm but I really fear the worse at this stage (I have been feeling an inner quietness before a storm for some time). I pray you, family and all american's remain safe.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Recent youtube about russian reports of a massive magnetic anomaly over the US linked to Yellowstone.

www.eutimes.net...

Lets hope they call it "old faithful" for a reason

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 03:06 AM
link   

South African news website Praag claims the African National Congress was offered $10 billion a year for 10 years if it would build temporary housing for Americans in case of an eruption as part of contingency plans being drawn up.....

The "temporary" cities have already been built.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

There are more empty cities like this in the Chinese interior too

edit on 3-7-2014 by 8675309jenny because: pics

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation
This is probably a dumb question but if helium is building up right now as we speak then why not drill down to release that pressure?

Because the pressures underground at that depth would be absolutely insane. Deepwater Horizon at 2km down was something like 120,000 psi (pounds per square inch) or 60 tons/per square inch. Go down 32km and it's going to be 16 times higher. Once opened, it would be impossible to close. Not even a blowout preventer could be used.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 03:24 AM
link   
GRU my fanny I bet this will turn all Sorcha fal on ye shortly.....
Maybe Jellystone is uneasy lately....
But the magnetic anomaly?? I don't think so....

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: curiousme333
I have noticed something strange myself. I used to be able to watch the live geiser cam at yellowstone but it has been offline for a while now. Definitely proof they don't want us to see what is happening there.

No its not proof. Here we go again on ATS, no proof whatsover but an assumption based on a rabid need for a conspiracy.

Maybe the camera is broken. Maybe the cable to the camera is broken and it lies underground and the cost of tracing the fault is too expensive to repair at present given all the other things that need cash in the park! Maybe there's a list of 1000 things that need fixing and that camera is 999 and there is only one full time electrician!!!!! Jesus H, switch on the brain cells. Find out THE TRUTH and then post........

I bet you any money you like the reason is ordinary and boring just like 99.99% of all "events" that are reported here on ATS as being "mysterious" or "conspiratorial".

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join