It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI records: Chilling find in Bradenton dumpster (9/11) related

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
this was already posted....

couple of week ago.

This is about more material released to BrowardBulldog.org on Monday, and perhaps heaps more to come. Crucially, I fail to see how John O'Neill, who had just left the FBI, and ended up dying in the WTC the second day into his new job, could have not known about the Al Hijji family absconding...unless he was never told, with what connections he was still using.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

This is about more material released

Really?

Which material is new, maybe I missed it...I seem to remember this issue a couple of weeks ago...I guess I'll have to find it and check. Reading this i saw no new info on the matter...I could be mistaken.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: samkent

making the jump from flying a Cessna to flying a jet would be like going from your learner drivers permit to driving NASCAR or Formula 1. It's all good till you turn the steering wheel 1/4 of an inch with no experience, lol

Unless you train in a real simulator.

But what do the Saudis moving out of their house have to do with the government wireing the building for demo?

Can't the conspiracy people come up with one version of 911?

First it was secret government planes.
Then it was misiles.
Then it was lasers from space.

And they wonder why the world thinks they are off their rockers.

People like you piss me off. Just plain stupidity.

Yes of course people who say that a hologram plane flew into the towers are idiots, but people who hear that and then disregard the entire situation because of 1 crazy theory a group of insane people go with are just as nutty.

Any person who looks at the factual evidence of this event can tell there was a conspiracy at work here. It is probably the biggest event to happen in anyones lives who was alive during it and will probably stand as such until we die. To not do your homework on this one is to literally fail at life.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 04:26 AM
link   
According to our friends at the 9/11 museum this doesn't exist because the 9/11 commission never mentioned it.Besides why would they lie?
Very interesting finds by The Broward Bulldog wonder how they will spin this with the anniversary coming up? Chalk it up to just part of the things that "fell through the cracks." due to turf wars and all the usual crap they talk about.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: hgfbob

Amen and hallelujah, as it were. ALL scientific, therefore truly valid conclusions require duplication or at least a reasonable approximation. Period, NO exceptions. All these years I've never heard specifically of their insane claim of a thermal expansion allegedly occurring at a LOW temperature. That new (to me) info is much appreciated, and is simply THE best smoking gun on the subject I've seen so far... Yippee for the pink unicorn that sprinkled the pixie dust, I guess, as far as REAL physics goes on 9/11.

By the way, though I've mentioned it previously, I've recorded a song about 9/11. It's on my demo EP. Songs are downloadable (free).

soundcloud.com...

edit on 5-7-2014 by Lightworth because: additional info

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   
The FBI classifying this info to begin with is illegal if it was classified to hide illegal government involvement or foreknowledge of 9-11, but they have classified so many illegal activities, that there might actually be very few real legitimate programs that are classified. This conclusion is easy to reach just be looking at the aim of every effort this corrupt mafia style administration has made since being elected by voter fraud and total compromised voting machines throughout thee nationwide network of them.
Once a person and people entrenched in government jobs get away with illegal activities, they do it all the time, and become as corrupt anyone can become. The current administration traitors have been caught a few times and have never come clean. (fast and furious just for starters). These people, including their stool pigeon at the FBI are the bottom of the barrel for the human race, and are even more corrupt, and twisted than the Islamic state of Cult religions we see our own current president aligning himself with.today.
Look at how backwards everything else is with this administration and it is actually a small step back to see them illegally use the classified material program.
Eric Holder is moronically in charge of the "Justice Department" but with him at that post, it is totally the opposite, and instead of it being chaired by a person of good morals and ethics, it was intentionally chaired instead by a man of absolutely overwhelming filth in a human being, which was intentional so Obama would have one less thing to worry about while conducting criminal activities, and further decimating the country into nothing but traitors and imbeciles, and willing useful idiots to keep that garbage scow headed straight back to perdition where they spawned from.

Abusing the classification system by Obama was one of the very first things he did immediately after telling the world how transparent he would be, signifying exactly the level of parasitic talents and criminal intent would be required, and a prerequisite for seeking employment within the Obama administration, for 100% proof, look at all the dregs of even the criminal world, that Obama posted to dozens of cabinet positions, and all the kickbacks and threats and bribes used to accomplish this amazing pile of excrement. Look at how one of his right hand retards in Harry Reid has used the same proven mafia style tactics and goals of using his government position to acquire money, power, political positioning for himself, his family members, and people that Obama sends his way for a payoff here, or an illegal operation committing treason there, and all of the above improperly swept under the classification system to hide it all from honest hard working Americans.

The things they have done deserve no less than permanent leg irons and solitary confinement with only cockroaches served up three times a day, and for obama, the appropriate punishment for him would be a gunny sack with a starving rat inside it, put over his head, just to kick off the "Welcome back Freedom" festival that would take place the day these scum are incarcerated.
These things are far less harsh in comparison to the damage that they have done to our country at this point.
Abusing the classification system is one of their best tools they keep on using, and just imagine it all being opened up and audited what kinds of crimes would be uncovered. Historical precedence for this already exists and has been exposed many times already.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Lightworth

thanks....but I wish I didn't have to.....I am furious over this....who do they think they are.......they live in their little f/n world, not giving 2 sh*ts about the people whom allow them to be there.

and any administration that allows this to continue is just as guilty as the one sitting at the time. These same people are still there....laterally moved around the playing board......in my opinion, a total 'cleansing' is necessary.

these facts I presented are known...yet here we are....they can find a video of Bush pushing the plunger to blow up the building in the dumpster....but the American people are so BRAIN DEAD.......nothing will happen.

all because they do not want to believe it.....they must be forced to see the truth, and I believe this is the best way to do it....by using their own evidence against them. No wild claims, No claiming bombs, holograms or space beams....simple scientific facts from a congressional investigation and undeniable basic science show them to be the deliberate ______ they are..... drag them into a public court, [lol....court TV], and let the finger-pointing and deal-making begin.

the original NIST 2005 tried to do the right thing....but we all know how that goes.....like enter NEW NIST Director William Jeffrey, whom was put in just before the reports were finalized.....then stalling till the end of the Presidential term to have that 2008 NIST hypothesis crew state their claim of new science trying to hide the found free fall found by the 2005 NIST, just in time to have a 2008 Executive Order stating any Gov Agency can withhold anything they deem necessary concerning 9-11, to which the NIST hypothesis crew uses so they don't have to peer review outside the authors.....straight to official story.....the reason you never see a
Bunker quoting the 10,000+ page NIST report...they use
Bunking sites that...'explain' what the reports REALLY mean......

...which song @ soundcloud?

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Just my humble opinion, but if sensitive FBI documents just turn up, I'll bet someone wanted them to be found and leaked in order to serve as a distraction from something else, not unlike a rodeo or magic show. Not saying this because I assume every three-letter agency to be god-like and incapable of making mistakes. But as far as covering up a (physical) paper trail goes, it doesn't take a huge surveillance network or a black budget to keep it a secret. It would only have taken a can of gas and a match. We're supposed to believe they couldn't think of that?

These documents are a plot device, and I'll be waiting with my popcorn and soda for the next act to begin.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join