It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl kills endangered animals for enoyment and popurlarity

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Where is the proof of this statement?

I never ran into hunter who kill only for sport. Like i said before "I never seen a hunter kill a deer or any animal for pure sport (meaning they won't do anything with the corpse then have it stuff as a trophy) without seeking to eat it." I came from a long line of hunters and neither one of them kill animals for just sport. They kill them for food and to try to control the population just as much they do it for sport.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainHook

Where is the proof of this statement?

I never ran into hunter who kill only for sport. Like i said before "I never seen a hunter kill a deer or any animal for pure sport (meaning they won't do anything with the corpse then have it stuff as a trophy) without seeking to eat it." I came from a long line of hunters and neither one of them kill animals for just sport. They kill them for food and to try to control the population just as much they do it for sport.

Where is the proof of your statement? It's all in our experiences in life and observance, isn't it?

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   

If most as you say, then most of my family and there friends would have the same belief. Let say 9 out of 10 people kill for sport only. Then logically that would mean my family and there friends would be mostly or common among them to have the same belief to kill animals for sport only.

edit on 2-7-2014 by CaptainHook because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   

If most as you say, then most of my family and there friends would have the same belief. Let say 9 out of 10 people kill for sport only. Then logically that would mean my family and there friends would be mostly or common among them to have the same belief.

Which hat did you pull those numbers from...dare I say it?

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainHook

These hunts cost a lot of money, much of it goes to supporting the reserves, culling the older animal from a group is healthy, and the animals do not go to waste.......so what is there to be mad about..?

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
There is nothing sexier than a hot, Texas girl with a gun.

Sign me up!

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   

I don't need to explain myself any longer. This isn't a debate forum. Go debate somewhere else or make a topic about it in the debate forum. This is a rant forum to rant about stuff.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   

I don't need to explain myself any longer. This isn't a debate forum. Go debate somewhere else or make a topic about it in the debate forum. This is a rant forum to rant about stuff.

Cop out.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   

It happens all the time often the hunter donates the meat to a charity or to the meat plant plus it can be used to cover processing fees.....East Coasters are the worst about it out here...kill a big Dakota buck and only want the head......

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   

You can say cop out all you want, it doesn't change anything.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   

You can say cop out all you want, it doesn't change anything.

It certainly does not.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I can see killing an animal for food, but nothing else. When I saw the pics of those beautiful animals and her prideful pics, I was disgusted. There is no way I could have pics taken of me as proud as a peacock like that after killing them. Even if they were killed for food, I would be devastated and cry.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I read that article. She gave me the creeps.

It had nothing to do with the guns. Killing beautiful animals? That's a different story.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Shall we discuss the men who illegally poach endagnered animals?

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Maybe your family is part of an outliers portion of the population.....lots of 'hunters' I have com into contact with poach a day before the season......lots of 'respectable' hunters are a little shady on the side...

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Not a debate forum. Go somewhere else if you seek a debate.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Not a debate forum. Go somewhere else if you seek a debate.

I don't seek a debate...I'm only here to help everyone deny ignorance.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Rant forum, not discussions about hunters or illegal hunting. If you want to help everyone then make a thread about it.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
As horrible as it may seem to some, this girl paid big dollars for these hunts.

Sport hunting money is a huge factor in keeping many of these species from extinction.

Many species have recovered in great numbers since the advent of these sport hunting reserves - this is fact. I'm not here to babysit, so if you don't believe me you can research the numbers.

That all being said; hunting, to me, isn't going with a park ranger to a location where he knows your 100k cheetah will be lurking.. I don't think this girl is a hunter, she's a target shooter with a lot of cash to blow - but the fact remains that these reserves have help to increase wild populations of endangered animals in Africa.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   
i can understand what you're saying.

I just don't like the killing for sport side of it. I could never be that happy in her photos if i killed a animal. I feel to guilty and i would probably cry.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join