It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protesters turn back Illegall Immigrant buses.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: wutang717

Yeah i live in San Diego, on Tuesday i hear Helicopters above my house, looked out the window and saw 2 news choppers hovering over what seemed to be the border patrol station, flipped the local news channels and sure enough 3 buses filled with 140 illegal immigrants had just arrived to the border patrol station, literally 2 or 3 foot ball fields away from my house. The reason for their coming here was because protesters in Murrieta county (about an hour and a half drive from San Diego) were not letting the buses pass. Wish i would have known they were going to transport them here i would have been out there blocking them buses MY SELF considering my family came here legally and just got slapped in the face by over 50,000 illegal immigrants that are doing it all wrong.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 03:31 AM
link   
OMG! Mexicans Mexicans Mexicans, just tired of them

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: wutang717

I almost never post in these forums, but this is irking me like a heat rash on the butt. My parents immigrated to the U.S. over 40 years ago. It took them FIVE years of bureaucracy and fees, doing it the right way to get here.
To see this spectacle on both sides of this new situation sickens me. First you have families sending children to somehow become anchors in the U.S.A. all the way from Central America. This is a new phenomenon.
Then you have I.C.E trying to drop off these people in anytown, California. If they tried to come in to my town, I would protest the same way.
No! Where ever they are from, solve your damn problems. If you do want to come into the U.S., do it the right way. And why if you are so poor do you have three or four kids? WTF?!

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 03:50 AM
link   

MY SELF considering my family came here legally and just got slapped in the face by over 50,000 illegal immigrants that are doing it all wrong.

a reply to: Sinfulknowledge
My Thanks and Respect To You and Your Family For Doing It Right, Like Mine Did.
Thank You, I know it wasn't easy.
Mr. g

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Kratos40
Thank You and Much Respect to your Parents and you.
Again, I know it wasn't easy for them.
May I ask, where your parent immigrated from?

edit on 3-7-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: guohua
Thank You and Much Respect to your Parents and you.
Again, I know it wasn't easy for them.
May I ask, where your parent immigrated from?

All I can say is that they are from the Iberian peninsula.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 04:37 AM
link   
A person who robs a bank doesn't take from the individual, causes no harm to the average American and ultimately puts the money he took back into the economy, thus providing jobs for others.

An illegal alien doesn't take from the individual, causes no harm to the average American and ultimately puts the money he took back into the economy, thus providing jobs for others.

The bank robber goes to jail, if caught.

The illegal alien gets free housing, shelter, funds, if caught.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I say Hurrah for those protestors! I hope such protests spring up all over the nation in cities where they are trying to dump these unfortunates.
Our town reeled when busloads of Katrina refugees landed here. They, however, were invited to our town and they spoke our language. And yet the crime rate went up and several of them landed in jail while others became the liability of the welfare system. But all those folk have moved on now and the only refugees left are two fine families who found jobs within a week of their arrival and are happy to be raising their children in our small town.
Presently our local network of charities is stretched thin, both civic and religious. I wouldn't even attempt to guess what would happen if a busload of illegals showed up.
I was talking just this week with one of the local school resource center's directors. It's a dismal picture she paints of the condition of many households. Even though our area hasn't been hit as hard economically as some, she sees no real signs of recovery. The numbers of households coming to her for help is growing faster and faster.
I got a call recently from one of the directors of the senior citizens organization asking if I could line up some gardeners who would donate their excess produce to the center for their meals programs. Seems the Feds have cut their budgets and the demand has gone up as us Boomers age.
We're mostly keeping our heads above water---by carefully managing resources. If a flood of needy people show up everyone will suffer but the poor will suffer the most.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 05:51 AM
link   

I know how you feel my mothers side came over the hard way. Filling out paper work and paying fees, even though they had the option to get a free pass due to my grandfather action in WW2. None of them took the free pass they all did the paperwork, paid the fees and did what ever else was asked of them. Heck I have a great aunt that has finally finished her immigration paperwork and she in her late 80's.

But I do wonder why all the media hype we've been seeing. Seems a little much, as it's been said be for told to look one way to not look another.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I just read in my local paper that there are now protesters for both sides, those for the illegal and those not, it's growing into a crazy situation. My family came here in the 1880's the legal way irk why this other people feel like they are above the laws and can come here illegally.

Starting to wish we would have built that wall I remember Bush always talking about.

<< 1   >>

join